Washed

Monkeybacon518

Experienced
Joined
May 5, 2017
Posts
30
I've posted similar ideas in the past, but nobody ever wrote anything with it, so I figured I'd try again. My idea is a bit of a mix: starting with a domination/submission WAM session. After that has transpired, the domme decides to clean up the sub... with force! The sub ends up tied to the hood of a car, to ride through an automatic car wash, as many times as the domme feels is necessary to clean them up. Bonus for brushes and hot wax!:devil:

also, genders involved aren't overly important to me, the only request I have is that it be one man and one woman, in either role; this is so that I can fantasize on either side of the story.

Thanks, writers of literotica, and I look forward to reading what your twisted minds can dream up!
 
Wouldn't the sprayers in a touch-free car wash "peel" the skin right off? Or a hot car wax burn...? :confused:
 
I had a friend do this years ago on a dare (not naked...) and he said it hurt, but his skin was still firmly attached. Pink and sore, but still attached. As for the wax, I've done some research, and it'd certainly be hot, but not hot enough to burn you, around 110 degrees Fahrenheit
 
An interesting twist could be a similar setup - Dom wants to clean sub - but instead of pulling into an automatic car wash, they pull up to a charity car wash with a group of eager people standing by with buckets, brushes, and sponges. You'd need to be mindful of Lit's very strict rules concerning underage sex - however, that's very doable. What if it's the parents who belong to the school Parent/Teacher Association who are hosting the carwash when the school's janitor comes rambling up with the school's principal tied spread-eagle on the hood of his car? Could be very humiliating!
 
That'd be certainly an interesting take on it, adds a bit of ENF flair. But, I still love the idea of the automatic car wash... Maybe a combination, the PTA works out a fundraiser with a local car wash, so that they're the people at the end with towels who dry the car. The principal domme runs an unruly young teacher through?

Alas, I'm not much of a writer, so I'd love it if a more... Literature gifted... Individual could look at these ideas and write something from them
 
An interesting twist could be a similar setup - Dom wants to clean sub - but instead of pulling into an automatic car wash, they pull up to a charity car wash with a group of eager people standing by with buckets, brushes, and sponges. You'd need to be mindful of Lit's very strict rules concerning underage sex - however, that's very doable. What if it's the parents who belong to the school Parent/Teacher Association who are hosting the carwash when the school's janitor comes rambling up with the school's principal tied spread-eagle on the hood of his car? Could be very humiliating!

That's a great idea, but I'd make it a college sorority car wash to raise money. That guarantees that all participants are over eighteen. And sexy.
 
That's another interesting idea, carnevil. It's just killing me now, that it seems like all these cool ideas keep popping up, but no authors seem to want to write stories around it...
 
Dollie

That was another one of my husband's ideas years ago. It seemed too dangerous. I have rode naked in our cars with attendants at each end. The biggest turn ons were all the young men at the end hand drying the car.

He made me sit on a motorcycle at a big bike event while half dressed girls washed me and the bike.
And he's made me go topless using the wand at some public car washes to wash our car.

Don't give him anymore ideas.
 
That's another interesting idea, carnevil. It's just killing me now, that it seems like all these cool ideas keep popping up, but no authors seem to want to write stories around it...

Judging by your posts, you are already a better writer than half of the authors on Lit. Give yourself some credit and give it a try yourself!
 
Well carnevil, I'm flattered you think so, but I can't imagine why you'd get the impression from my posts. About the only thing I can guess is the fact that I have something approaching decent grammar... Having an English teacher for a mom, it kinda just gets into your head
 
Still hoping an author might pick this up...
I likely won't add this to my PENDING stack but I see this bunny hopping in an Exhibition episode, not a story of its own. A couple or sex group (any genders) challenges each other to display themselves. Naked car washes; sitting/strolling nude in public oral sex in public; balcony fucks; etc. Maybe work unicorns into the scene.
 
Hypoxia, I'd be thankful for that much, keep me posted... But, all things considered, I'm really into the bondage/pain of the automatic car wash setup:devil:
(in a non-permanently damaging sense, of course... )

Who knows, if a Bdsm type author doesn't ever end up picking up the idea, I might try writing myself
 
Back
Top