Stuff

image.php

Recidiva the Sex Offender

There was a guy I knew on the internet when I was in my 20s. Good gamer, tough talker, smart and funny. Ran a BDSM bondage sideline of cyber. The kinda guy that who when someone was threatening to come to my house and rape me, would say "Hah. Tell him you don't think he could get you off."

He had a cover story that he was in his 30s but had confessed to one nice lady that he was only 1* or so at the time. He and I became involved online and although I knew he how old he was, he didn't confess it for a few months, after which time I just said "Yes, I know."

I did get to meet him when his family traveled near to where I live, we met and fooled around a bit in the front seat of a car. I think he was 1* at the time.

Seriously, I couldn't have corrupted this guy, if anything I rehabilitated him.

- "Mid to late 20s if I recall correctly."

- "Well, he was one of the guys I was messing around with at the same time, probably one in six."

- "I had a roleplay relationship with him"

- "...was it still outside of what is considered lawful? Yes."

- "Do I think I could have been charged with a crime? Yep."

- "If my daughter or son had a relationship with a person that much older, would I freak out? Hell yes."

image.php

Recidiva the Sex Offender:
She BDSM "roleplayed"
with a 14-year-old boy

Eyer. I have a theme song for you.

Used to make me think about Shrek, now it will make me think about you. It's a good song! Oh, and it comes from the album "Grace"

Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4

Well I heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music do you?
Well it goes like this:
The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

Well your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya
She tied you to her kitchen chair
She broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor (you know)
I used to live alone before I knew ya
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

There was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show that to me do ya?
But remember when I moved in you
And the holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah...
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah...
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah

“Sometimes suffering is just suffering. It doesn’t make you stronger. It doesn’t build character. It only hurts.”

— Kate Jacobs, "Comfort Food"

I was an OR nurse for a long time and to do the job well you have to be a bit OCD. But why is my car a mess!

I'm an editor and you DEFINITELY have to have OCD.

My car is also spotless.

Took me a while for my basic OCD to catch up to my lifestyle OCD, but I can't pass a chair without straightening it now.

Love this song - totally forgot it was in Shrek...going to work on forgetting it again.

Just focus on All Star and let this fade away.

Every time I hear the line:

"You don't really care for music do you?"

I think 'what kind of motherfucking soulless horror doesn't care for music?!'

Just focus on All Star and let this fade away.

Every time I hear the line:

"You don't really care for music do you?"

I think 'what kind of motherfucking soulless horror doesn't care for music?!'

Scientologists.....

Oh hey, no.

I mean, I know a bunch of Scientologists and quite a few can dance really well. Swear.

Yeah, probably a few.

Mystery solved.

Lol - I was just guessing on the Scientologists. I mean they all seem to be movie stars. We never hear about the musician Scientologists! Seems they can all act but not sing.

My next guess would be the Amish, but since they're against recording devices I figured that's being a bit harsh....

Lol - I was just guessing on the Scientologists. I mean they all seem to be movie stars. We never hear about the musician Scientologists! Seems they can all act but not sing.

My next guess would be the Amish, but since they're against recording devices I figured that's being a bit harsh....

I spent a year or so with Scientologists about 20 years ago, it's true I don't know any of them any more. But Shane could dance, man, I had a crush on HIM.

Oh, the poor Amish. At least they can't come on and argue with us.

I spent a year or so with Scientologists about 20 years ago, it's true I don't know any of them any more. But Shane could dance, man, I had a crush on HIM.

Oh, the poor Amish. At least they can't come on and argue with us.

Well, I truly have no ill will against Scientologists, or any other organized (or unorganized) religion for that matter. Soulless horrors that don't like music though...they should be shot!

Well, I truly have no ill will against Scientologists, or any other organized (or unorganized) religion for that matter. Soulless horrors that don't like music though...they should be shot!

That is why it is genius to warn us about it in a song.

I've always wondered why Buckley changed the lyric "Holy Ghost" to "holy dove" in Hallelujah. It doesn't seem necessary.

Well, yeah. It's like: "WTF is a dove suddenly doing in the mix there? This had to be the most confusing sex ever."

May be a bit harsh for the Amish but don't turn your back on the Mennonites, they can have you a barn built in a day with powertools.

May be a bit harsh for the Amish but don't turn your back on the Mennonites, they can have you a barn built in a day with powertools.

/bad Australian accent

A rare Eyereadtoo sighting in the wild.

Don't startle him, that bugger will run.

Now I must dance and make vocalizations! Percussion solo!

Please make sure you record this and post as a .gif

P.S. - Kind of loving the randomness of this thread.

Oh, I never turn my back on a Mennonite....oh, wait....it's a missionary man you don't mess with! Sorry, wrong Annie Lennox/Euythmics song.

And now I'm thinking of that ridiculous show my ex made me watch - Amish Mafia. Because THAT was all real.

Please make sure you record this and post as a .gif

P.S. - Kind of loving the randomness of this thread.

Oh, I never turn my back on a Mennonite....oh, wait....it's a missionary man you don't mess with! Sorry, wrong Annie Lennox/Euythmics song.

And now I'm thinking of that ridiculous show my ex made me watch - Amish Mafia. Because THAT was all real.

Randomness is the plan. Feel free to post your own random stuff whenever. I like random stuff!

Back