Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I'm 43, I really don't know how many more years I have to be such a sexual woman. I want to try it all before it's gone.

Same here. Forty three and I feel like my sex life is passing me by. I hope I can turn things around soon and start making up for lost time.

And I hope you get everything you desire.

My much younger sisters friends. They're all about 20 and gorgeous but it just feels wrong.

Last edited:
I have several:

1) I would love to have a mature women Dom me as she RPs as my mom.

2) I really want to fuck a pregnant chick (not my kid)

3) Would like to fuck a girl as others (preferably her friends) watch.

I wonder how hard it would be to pull any of these off.;)

I really want to experience sex with 2 men at once. I've come close a few times but never completed the fantasy.

It seems so cliche but I would love to join the mile high club. I fly a lot and think about it every time.

Those are 2 of my most pressing fantasies.

Same here. Forty three and I feel like my sex life is passing me by. I hope I can turn things around soon and start making up for lost time.

And I hope you get everything you desire.
I'm working on it.
but I do know, if I met a guy who had a couple of friends that were into it, I'd do a 3some in a second.

I have several:

1) I would love to have a mature women Dom me as she RPs as my mom.

2) I really want to fuck a pregnant chick (not my kid)

3) Would like to fuck a girl as others (preferably her friends) watch.

I wonder how hard it would be to pull any of these off.;)

I fucked a pregnant chick, (not mine). If you get the opportunity, go for it.
Also dp'd another.
I have a fantasy to take a straight laced, married, proffessional woman
and make her dirty. Had a high school teacher/varsity cheer coach but she was already dirty so it doesnt count.

I know this sounds tame but I'd like to have an attractive lady who is a complete stranger masturbate and allow me to watch. I've pondered several variations to what happens during that session (no speaking/speaking, no touch/touch, I stay clothed or we watch each other, etc).

I share the same fantasy.

Oh, so that explains why you've not asked me if that's really me in my AV or a George Clooney lookalike ;)

Thanks, I did, and have one more to go :eek:

I've checked out your AV before. ;):heart:

I'm glad! Enjoy the rest of the season!

EXplaination

Smallgirl and chargergirl,(the boss here) my comment way back then, if I may defend myself, was to make the point that her post had nothing to do with what the thread/subject was actually about. I know that we all can put whatever we want, on here. I do apologize!!

Smallgirl and chargergirl,(the boss here) my comment way back then, if I may defend myself, was to make the point that her post had nothing to do with what the thread/subject was actually about. I know that we all can put whatever we want, on here. I do apologize!!
I'm pretty sure all my posts pertained to the thread.

Oh, so that explains why you've not asked me if that's really me in my AV or a George Clooney lookalike ;)

Thanks, I did, and have one more to go :eek:

Is that a joke? Because there is something of a Clooney-esque vibe to it.

Anyway. I'm mildly embarrassed to say that my 'most taboo' fantasy would be having sex in public. It's pretty tame. I'll try to do better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back