A White Knight upon a firery steed

Good day,

I have to admit that your thread has intrigued me. From beginning to end.

Glad to so many sending you good thoughts while you were ill. It is also good to see you are feeling better.

As for your height... lol that my dear is nothing to be afraid of. It has been my experience the most fierce some of men no matter how big or little they may be are usually the most gentle. For example, I have a male dr friend that stands 6'4"-6'6", he is what I call I gentle giant.

Your honesty is quiet refreshing. So is your gentle heart. There are many, both male and female, that thrive on trying to bring about drama. Please pay them no attention.

Maybe if you are interested sometime we could chat. I like a good conversation with wit and humor and yes a little sex from time to time.

I decided not to send a pm because it seems you get quiet busy with those. Which is understandable. I'll let you send me one if you wish. Take care dear knight.

Just a quick bump (well, maybe not so quick).

Things have been insane around here, since the government finally got off their ass (at least, partially). So I've been working insane hours...
However, I am forcing myself to relax, and take the occasional day off... so I'm seeing if anyone wants to chat?

Hi there...
It's not that hard to imagine... just picture someone who hit's his head on everything ;)

And since you said you're no shorty, I have to ask, how tall are you?

How's your Monday going?

I'm 5'10" barefoot. In heels im closer to 6'3"

Monday is about to be blown up and I feel like I needed a drink at noon.

Hows yours going?

I'm 5'10" barefoot. In heels im closer to 6'3"

Monday is about to be blown up and I feel like I needed a drink at noon.

Hows yours going?

:D that's a great height lol.

Ummmm, my Monday is pretty boring actually... which is a good thing.
Biggest plans for the day include making dinner (chicken curry) and picking up some meat for philly cheese steaks tomorrow.
Pretty relaxing actually.

Again, just a bump for myself...

it's going to be a long and lonely night - as I'm stuck staying awake.... and would love for some good conversation to help pass the time, and hopefully make some new/old friends

Good evening all...
Yes, this is a bump... but a thoughtful one.
I've been off lit for almost a month, and haven't bumped this thread in nearly 2.
Lit's addictive, even though I keep trying to give it up.
However, I always meet people here who lift my spirits. Sometimes, I let myself work myself to death... and I forget to have fun....
The amazing people of lit always remind me to have fun... so here I am, popping back in and seeing if there's anyone who wants to chat, and maybe make each other smile and remember to have fun, from time to time.

Speaking of time... still bitter about having to wait until September...

So, a random thought...

I wonder about contacting someone that, well, you've had a bad experience with. For some reason, someone's been on my mind, despite our last conversation going horribly and leaving me rather hurt and pissed off.
It's weird how the mind works... but ah well, I never claimed to be... sane.
Has anyone done this? Any experience with it?

I don't think I will, but it does make me wonder...

So, a random thought...

I wonder about contacting someone that, well, you've had a bad experience with. For some reason, someone's been on my mind, despite our last conversation going horribly and leaving me rather hurt and pissed off.
It's weird how the mind works... but ah well, I never claimed to be... sane.
Has anyone done this? Any experience with it?

I don't think I will, but it does make me wonder...

You don't think you will what?

I'm intrigued, curious and confused. :eek:

I'm intrigued, curious and confused. :eek:

I think that is how I spend most of my life... intrigued by a concept or person, curious enough to research on it or talk to them, and the confused by the answers I get ;)

Waxing philosophical in the early hours of the morning... sorry.

To answer your question:
I don't think I'll message the person I've been thinking about. I fear it would end in psychopathy and me feeling horrible again. But it doesn't stop me from remembering the good things.

I think that is how I spend most of my life... intrigued by a concept or person, curious enough to research on it or talk to them, and the confused by the answers I get ;)
Uhm, that makes life complicated. Lots of labyrinth, questions and mysteries.

Waxing philosophical in the early hours of the morning... sorry.
More interesting than coffee and morning sex, I guess.

To answer your question:
I don't think I'll message the person I've been thinking about. I fear it would end in psychopathy and me feeling horrible again. But it doesn't stop me from remembering the good things.
What makes it end in psychopathy? Are you sending her death threats? :eek: That's creepy! Are you seriously stalking her in real life?

More interesting than coffee and morning sex, I guess.

Well... coffee anyway... I think I'd rather have early morning sex than being up all night pretending to be a knock-off Plato....

What makes it end in psychopathy? Are you sending her death threats? :eek: That's creepy! Are you seriously stalking her in real life?

Ouch! You wound me! It was the other way around... having me dodge metaphorical frying pans and continual attempts to come up and see how I live!

Ouch! You wound me! It was the other way around... having me dodge metaphorical frying pans and continual attempts to come up and see how I live!
Here! Catch it!

taylor-swift-throwing-a-chair-funny-red.gif

Or this...
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgekcR0ezjD60wQ9fEJDIZyWN666bieTvKEkWhpKQNov7sCbp5

Here! Catch it!

taylor-swift-throwing-a-chair-funny-red.gif

Or this...
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgekcR0ezjD60wQ9fEJDIZyWN666bieTvKEkWhpKQNov7sCbp5

heh, I'm generally the guy who looks at those situations, and takes a step back...

Well Monday was a lot busier than I expected... had a lot of fun though...

Today, however, I plan on staying home and doing absolutely nothing!

What does everyone else have planned for the day?

I am an amazing cook - and it's something I really enjoy doing. I love the challenge of trying a new recipes.

I already fell for statements like that.
Do you do the dishes and clean the kitchen is the right question...

Depends, if I'm cooking for myself... of course....
If I'm cooking for friends... I turn them into slave labour...
Except my knives and cast Iron... I don't trust anyone with those...

Back