The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SweetWitch said:
Possibly. Depends on which side of the road you'll be driving.

Sides? You mean you don't center your car over that dashed line down the middle? :eek:

I'll tell you what, you take up a collection of gas money for me--won't take a lot since I really don't have that far to go--and I'll be there. ;)

gas money? hell I'll make sure you have a hotel room if that's all it takes.... :rose:

gas money? hell I'll make sure you have a hotel room if that's all it takes.... :rose:

I got a room. It's driving and eating money I lack.

I was told today that my raise will be late by two weeks this year and I'm only getting a dime. A Dime? Seriously?

Bastards.

Good evening everyone. :D

Where are the friday night festivities...the TGIF parties...the ritual spending of paychecks on wine, women and song?

I got a room. It's driving and eating money I lack.

I was told today that my raise will be late by two weeks this year and I'm only getting a dime. A Dime? Seriously?

Bastards.

You will be taken care of for sure... and don't worry.. I won't require any compensation.....

Good evening everyone. :D

Where are the friday night festivities...the TGIF parties...the ritual spending of paychecks on wine, women and song?

:heart: :kiss: I've got no party...payday is next Friday...have wine and music...will that do?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back