Seeking Editor. NonConsent erotica with a focus on heroines in captivity.

Joined
Jul 14, 2017
Posts
2
Established writer creating an unrelated spin-off pen name for erotic parody featuring heavy elements of non-consent and bondage.

Themes will commonly include:
Superheroines
Videogame pop culture
What-If parody scenarios from film and television
Sexual interrogation
Damsels-in-distress

Test chapters are in the 3,000-5,000 word range, written most comfortably in omniscient third-person past-tense. Stories are cohesive and linear between chapters but are intended to be unrepentant smut, so each chapter should ideally function as a "single-use" story. Not every chapter will contain actual sex, but all chapters will be heavily sexual and explicitly erotic.

Seeking an editor with a strong interest in the above themes who would like to establish a working relationship. Happy to work with several editors to find the right fit. All work is at least moderately edited prior to sharing, and should be light on glaring errors. Interested in feedback on story progression, emotion, dialogue, and general writing. As a male writing characters of both genders, a female perspective is particularly appreciated, though I'd be happy to work with anyone who enjoys the work and can improve it.

If the above description interests you and you would like to see an unpublished test chapter entitled "Lara's Choice", please message me or leave a reply.
 
Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Done, thanks for the heads up.
 
Back
Top