I didn't answer your p.m. because.....

rubydlite

*poof*...mostly
Fairly straightforward....be truthful, funny, vent passive aggressively....whatever....just don't name names.....

.....so....

IDAYPM because it's the same one you've sent 25 time before.....and have yet to delete the other girl's name from the top.....

IDAYPM because i nd 2 ac2ually have wordz yo......

IDAYPM because it's only been ten minutes since you sent it....

I don't get PMs ( private messages, not premenstrual sysndrome ) I'm not worthy of such honors

:
Fairly straightforward....be truthful, funny, vent passive aggressively....whatever....just don't name names.....

.....so....

IDAYPM because it's the same one you've sent 25 time before.....and have yet to delete the other girl's name from the top.....

IDAYPM because i nd 2 ac2ually have wordz yo......

IDAYPM because it's only been ten minutes since you sent it....

:) that's funny

IDAYPM because there was no need to. It had come to a natural end.

IDAYPM because you had your p.m's turned off silly.... (you know who you are ♡)

IDAYPM because your 'stunning' (blank) profile and post history highlighting you affinity for hurting small animals terrifies me.....

IDAYPM because i needed to pee and then i forgot and then when i remembered it was days later and i though whatever

I hardly ever get PMs and I respond to any I get. Even the ones from bi or gay men.

PS. Ruby, you better do one for mine ;)

Yeah, for some reason I never bought into the idea that not responding to your messages or responding late somehow makes you cool or something like that. In my opinion, I'd be rude if I did that, so I never do it.

IDAYPM because I have a dozen others or your not on line when I opened it.

L:rose:

Yeah, for some reason I never bought into the idea that not responding to your messages or responding late somehow makes you cool or something like that. In my opinion, I'd be rude if I did that, so I never do it.

Define 'late'...:rolleyes:

IDAYPM because a PM is an invite to a conversation, it never stops at just one PM and I'm already trying to juggle a few conversations that day. Hopefully it's not taken personal if I ignored anyone because some days I won't even have a chance to roam the forums by the amount of PMs I have to respond to, just so I'm not rude to anyone.

Back