Myself...

Hahaha! Not. Makes me think that someone is better to be prepared, for it is going to rock! :devil::devil:

Lucky guy, does he know what’s in store for him later? He might enjoy watching you, add to both your excitement :D

I love it, messieurs, when you describe what you'd do to them!

I would slowly, trace the outline of the breasts with each of my hands, taking in their full shape and size. My thumbs would slowly slide up and over those magnificent nipples, feeling how they stand out...and then squeeze them, massaging them with both hands while pressing you back and onto your back. Then I would begin to kiss them, showing plenty of attention to each, taking each nipple into my mouth, and flicking my tongue over both. After sucking, licking and biting each...and while they're lubricated by all of the attention, I would resume massaging them with each hand as I slid my tongue down your body to show attention to another part, giving you my tongue to ride while also having the sensation of my hands exploring the breasts...

(So, I couldn't resist making the extra move...got caught up in the moment ;) )

I love it, messieurs, when you describe what you'd do to them!

Slowly explore them, first with fingertips, lightly tracing around each nipple...then my lips, kissing slowly across the tops as i roll the nipples with my fingertips.. then covering one nipplewith my mouth, my tongue swirling around that taut flesh, and i lightly rake it with my teeth before moving to the other nipple... spending lots of time, giving those beautiful globes of flesh the attention they deserve...:rose:

I would love to tease your breasts with my hands, caressing them and giving them a gentle squeeze, while I have a icecube between my teeth, that I use on your nipples. When they are all hard from the cold, I'll use my warm mouth to make them warm again, and gently pull on your nipples with my teeth ;)

Hello!

I tried something with my camera, coming back from a wonderful bike ride. Capturing some movement. Well the result is not what I expected... Anyways... There's boobs, so you'll probably like it! ;):D

Last edited:
Hello!

I tried something with my camera, coming back from a wonderful bike ride. Capturing some movement. Well the result is not what I expected... Anyways... There's boobs, so you'll probably like it! ;):D

View attachment 2045607

It is very nice indeed... of course the wonderful breasts, but it is great that you like to try new ways of capturing your beauty!!!:rose::rose:

Hello!

View attachment 2045607

They are absolutely perfect ... and your breasts are amazing as well (I was referring to your panties) ;)

I do. And I also read in your mind that you'd happily do this...

View attachment 2045626

i Like the two hand approach myself, don’t like leaving one of those gorgeous breasts left out although at some point it’s bound to happen since hands and mouth will be busy in other places :devil: how was the ride today? How about the ride last night?;)

i Like the two hand approach myself, don’t like leaving one of those gorgeous breasts left out although at some point it’s bound to happen since hands and mouth will be busy in other places :devil: how was the ride today? How about the ride last night?;)

Intensity. Sweat. Great pleasure and satisfaction.In both cases.Thanks to ask.;)

Back