What Are You Listening To Now? 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stormwatch

Jethro Tull

Evening HP! I hope the weather is being kind to you and your dragon
 
The Final Fantasy VII soundtrack, 3CD edition. My first Playstation game and still one of my favourite games on that system.
 
Donizetti: Rita or "Le mari battu" in Italian version.

Short outline:

Rita's husband is hen-pecked and beaten up. Her former husband, believed dead, returns. He thought she too was dead and has come back to collect a death certificate so he can marry a rich Canadian woman.

Neither man wants Rita. They cheat at cards. The loser will be left with Rita. The first husband is supposed to get Rita, but she doesn't want him because he used to beat her up for being a shrew. She prefers to be the one doing the beating.

The first husband persuades the current husband to declare his love and fight back.

Rita is happy with her hen-pecked husband as her first husband goes off to Canada to commit bigamy.
 
Last edited:
Someone's on a classic rock bender :) Love that one, especially in the HIM cover version.

I stumbled upon this by sheer accident.

Modestep - Live in Cologne 2016

https://youtu.be/-qswBKE4vK4

Just the freaking best live electronica gig I had the pleasure of seeing since... Faithless, around 1998 or so. So good.

Yeah, I am. :D
As for the link...I will definitely check them out again when I'm more in the mood for it.

For now:

Comfortably Numb -- Pink Floyd
 
Yeah, I am. :D
As for the link...I will definitely check them out again when I'm more in the mood for it.

For now:

Comfortably Numb -- Pink Floyd

Roger Waters did Comfortably Numb when I saw him last week, still can do a pretty great version of it.

I will say though, I've seen Pearl Jam do it and they can do a great version too.

I'm back to my mopey Conor Oberst. Listening to this.Poison Oak. Been a shitty day. A shitty week.
https://youtu.be/bjHACWmO0jQ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top