Dicing With Danger (CD, BDSM, MMF)

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Bruce Warner had been kicking back, playing poker that night, just enjoying his freedom now that he was completely done with his ex. He wanted to drink, play cards, and revel in the frat boy company of his best buds, Sean, Paul, and Luis. The games of five-card stud, nothing wild, had gone decently, Bruce doing reasonably well before he had to fold (Luis won the final round), but it was getting late and Bruce didn't feel like kicking his friends out of his house now that he was alone. It was moments like this that he missed Katie, after all. Damn that bitch!

Frankly, his friends were too drunk to go too far, anyway, and they should have just chilled at this point, watching TV and falling asleep on the couch. Bruce had perhaps too many shots in him when he suggested the next diversion, partly to keep them from leaving yet: dice.

Drunk, bored, and not in any mood to risk DUIs, Sean, Paul, and Luis all agreed to the idea and they began a variety of games of chance with the dice, none of them with money as the object. Instead, the loser had to do dares and things of a more embarrassing and humiliating nature. Things escalated, and the more extreme, physical stunts got to be too much for the inebriated drinking buddies, until they just had to stop. What else was next to do, though?

That was when Sean came up with the weirdest suggestion, clearly not taking it too seriously, when he dared Bruce to wear his ex-girlfriend's abandoned nail polish for a bit. Bruce did so, not seeing any point and quickly removing it, but it had planted yet another idea for ways to taunt each other to distraction. Pretty soon, the boys outdid each other in finding ways to make each other mock and imitate girls. It was all in good fun, too sauced to care and knowing that no one outside the group would ever know.

It wasn't until Paul lost a particularly competitive round that things changed, as Sean dared him to give lap dances in a dress to each of the boys. Paul seemed to enjoy it a little too much, as did Bruce, his hard-on not lying when he got stiff in response to the lap dance from Paul. The others became a little less comfortable, but they were also tiring fast. Paul, however, started pushing the envelope, and by the end of the hour, he was "Paula," playing the drag queen a little too well, and encouraging Bruce, by now the only one left playing dice with him.

Bruce was now quite eager to at least use that cute mouth, if not that surprisingly tight and sexy ass, though it was really meant to be a one-off, as he now dared Paul in a way that he couldn't forget.

"Well, you lost, so now I dare you to spend the night and the morning as my sissy slut. I can do whatever I wish to your naughty ass! How about it, Paula?" Bruce dared him, groping him while the buddies all snored.

"What say you?"

Unfortunately, right as Paula was about to answer, Katie let herself back in with the keys that she copied, in order to retrieve her makeup, only to see her ex-boyfriend grabbing Paula's ass through one of her dresses and to hear of him claiming the rights to Paula's body for the night. This was going to get very awkward.......very fast.
 
Back
Top