The Captain's Prize

bornNbredRebel

Experienced
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Posts
32
The Captain's Prize (closed for PrincessAmelia)

If you are interested in this story, please PM me. My style of writing is described in my SRP profile, which is linked in my signature.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the sheltered cove the two landing boats touched the sand at the same time, about a hundred yards apart. Although the two pirate crews had met to trade, they still regarded each other warily. The landing parties approached slowly, watching for signs of betrayal. Still, the men were reasonably confident, as confident as anyone could be when dealing with thieving scum. These two ships had met on this Caribbean island many times before, and the transactions had always been mutually satisfactory. The leaders of each party talked for a while, showed each other their wares, and agreements were reached.*

Finally, the Spaniard said, "We have something else. Something we know your Captain is fond of."

"All right, let's see," answered the First Mate of the French brigand.

The Spaniard raised his hand and a crewman approached from the rowboat carrying a sack. What could this be, the Frenchman thought? Too big for treasure - maybe a hundredweight of fresh fruit? He reached the trading party and placed the sack on the ground. Untying the cord he turned it over and pulled away the dirty canvas. On the sand sat a beautiful woman of about twenty years. She was dressed in the gown of a young Spanish lady, obviously one of some wealth. She squinted in the sunlight, blinking while her eyes adjusted from the darkness of the sack.

The French pirate knew Captain Stanley would be pleased, but he hid his eagerness in order to improve his bargaining position.

"Well, I suppose she might be worth something. If your men haven't ruined her!"

"Untouched," the Spaniard assured him. "I swear we have kept her away from all the men. There were plenty of other women in the captured ship for our pleasure. This one was so fine we saved her for a trade."

Jean-Pierre knew his Captain liked them with their spirit unbroken. He preferred that happy task himself. A price was agreed upon and the men shared a drink of rum to end their trading session. Isabella Theresa Alonzo de la Vega, beautiful young Spanish noblewoman, was now the property of the French pirate ship "The Golden Sword.
 
Last edited:
Name: Isabella Theresa Alonzo de la Vega
Age: 20
Looks: http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/320x480/k_n/KKnightley32_V_13dec11_pa_b_320x480.jpg
In: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25800000/hi-the-duchess-25857758-470-533.jpg

Isabella was struggling to get use to the light she had been so use to nothing but darkness for such a long time. She thought back to the day she was captured. She had been out in her village and then suddenly she was captured. It all went to fast for her to remember little details. She didn't really miss her family but she missed her nanny who was the only person she really cared about and she was determined not to crack because of missing her nanny . She may have been young but she was strong. Her nanny had taught her to stay strong even if things were rough. She wasn't even paying attention to the conversation the men were having. She had never been interested in men even when she had been with her family. Her farther had told her she would eventually have to marry but she didn't care. She wanted to be her own person and her farther wasn't happy about it.

She had never been much of a happy girl. She hated being stuck in a small village destined to marry then breed. She wanted excited and she wanted to see the big world. She came from a rich family who tried to buy her affection but nothing really seemed to make her happy. The only person who really knew her was her nanny. She had so much passion before being taken away. She had loved to paint and her farther disproved of it he wanted her wed and having children but it wasn't her. She finally listened to the men speaking and she knew she was getting traded. She was scared and worried about what the future held for her.
 
Last edited:
Captain Stanley stood on the upper deck of the Golden Sword, surveying the ship and its workers going about their tasks. He had been captain of this illustrious ship for about two years. At 24, he was the youngest captain there ever had been in Predonia. But he was well respected by the men, even those much older.

His concentration was broken by the return of their scouting party. They seemed to have done well. But there was one extra body in that boat, although it was no extra body. He smiled.

"Captain", exclaimed Jean-Pierre, his head scout.

"I have a surprise for you. Meet Isabella."

Jean-Pierre stepped aside, revealing in all her beauty, Isabella. My, she was a sight to behold.

Captain Stanley turned to Jean-Pierre,

"You have done well, yet again. Enjoy a night on the shore on me".

Turning to Isabella,

"Follow me".
 
Isabella was scared but she was really trying to hide it. She had a feeling she was going to meet the man she had been bought for. She wondered what he'd look like and what he'd want for her. She knew he would want to break her but it would take a lot to break her. She wondered if she could pretend not to speak or understand English but she knew she wouldn't be able to keep it up. She was took aboard the ship and she could feel her heart race, she was terrified. She walked behind Jean-Pierre she was keeping quiet and looking at the floor. She quickly glanced up at the Captain she thought he looked young to be a captain. She looked back at the floor. She heard the captain speak and his voice sent chills down her spine. His voice was powerful and a bit scary. She fidgeted when she was told to follow him. She looked at the Captain and just stood still in front of him.
 
Stanley led Isabella down into the bed chambers. His was the biggest and the most lavish. A king-sized bed dominated the room, under an exquisite chandelier.

He stood aside and let Isabella enter the room. He closed the door behind her, locking it. He walked to his deck, sitting in the leather seat. He turned his eyes on the beauty in front of him, and smiled.

"Strip naked for me, my dear".
 
She walked with him to his chambers. She looked around thinking it looks pretty big for a bedroom on a ship. She looked around the room as she stood in the corner of the room. She saw him lock the door and she felt like there was no escape for her. She hated this and wanted to get away from him."No I won't, I won't let you take my innocence." She looked at him she was shaking a little scared. She was worried and she didn't want him to see her naked because no man had ever seen her naked. She closed her eyes thinking why couldn't the deck just swallow her up. She wanted to get away from the Captain.
 
The Captain's smile disappeared.

"Listen here, we can do this the easy way, or I will make this a very unpleasant experience for you. I will give one more chance."

He stood and approached Isabella.

"Take off your clothes, now."

He stared at her with menacing eyes.
 
She saw the smile disappear from his face it made her feel uneasy. "We won't be doing anything so there's no need to do it easy or the unpleasant way." She watched him move closer to her. "I said no. My clothes are staying on my body. Keep your hands away from me I don't want to be near you let alone have you touch me." She glared at him trying to keep a front up. She didn't want to seem scared of him.
 
"Wrong answer".

With one hand, he grabbed her by the throat. The other raised, and ripped the dress from her body. He roughly pulled it from her, exposing her very well proportioned body to him. Still holding her by the neck, his took in the outrageously sexy young woman standing before him, in only her undergarments.

Meeting her eyes with his,

"I will make one thing very clear. On this ship, I am in charge. What I say, goes. I don't care if I have to force you, it will happen".

He threw on the bed, face first. His hands ripped the bodice from her, exposing her back.

"Turn around and submit to your master".
 
She tried to scream when he grabbed her throat but she stopped herself. She knew no one would help her. He was the Captain and he was in charge. No one was going to save her from him. She felt exposed and vulnerable when he ripped her dress off. She looked at him as he spoke. She was starting to realise even if she fought him he was going to have his way with her. She was staying still wondering how to behave. She hit the bed face first and she felt a cold breeze on her back when he removed her bodice. She took a deep breath in and turned round. She lay before him. She looked up at him thinking there's no way I'm calling him Master. "Please don't do this." She pleaded looking up at him tears starting to form in her eyes.
 
The Captain listened to her beg for mercy. He stared at her and thought for a moment. She was completely at her mercy. He wanted to toy with her mind a little bit.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't rip that innocence from you right now".

He hardened at the thought of being the first inside this beauty. He would be eventually, but maybe he can some fun with her first.
 
"Please I'll do anything for you I just want to hold onto my innocence its the only thing I still have." She looked up at him her eyes pleading for mercy. She was scared. She knew eventually he'd steal her innocence but she wanted to hold onto it for a while longer. She had heard so many stories about how painful it was and she had been told that women aren't meant to enjoy sex they just had to lie back and think of their country.
 
The Captain sat down on the chair by the desk. He unbuckled his pants and pulled it down to his ankles. His rock hard cock, in all its monstrosity, stood to attention between his legs.

"Get over here and earn keeping your innocence, for the time being."
 
She was unsure of what he was doing when he sat down on his chair. She watched him unbuckle his pants and pull them down. She saw his cock and she was shocked by the length. She had never seen a cock before it was new to her and her eyes light up. She was naĂŻve and she had never really been around any men other than her family. She had never been attracted to a man before and she was attracted to him but she didn't like him as a person. She thought he was horrible and she wanted to get away from him. She had no idea how she was going to earn keeping her innocence. She walked over to him. She faked a smile. "How do you want me to earn keeping my innocence?"
 
The Captain gave her a evil smile.

"You really are innocent."

It was starting to dawn on the captain what a blank canvas he had in front of him. He could mould her into the perfect cock-hungry slut.

"Just suck on my cock like its a piece of candy, there's a good girl."
 
She saw his evil smile and it made her want to threw up. She was trying to keep calm. "Yes Captain I am really innocent I don't know what to do." She blushed looking at him. She was innocent and didn't know what men liked. She lowered onto her knees and looked at his cock. She slowly took him into her mouth sucking softly. She took him deeper in her mouth. She was sucking softly looking up at him. She didn't know why but she wanted approval from him.
 
The Captain groaned as Isabella took his monster head into her sweet, tight mouth. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and guided her movements.

"Oh yeahhhhh, Isabella, just like that. Keeping sucking, deeper".

For a first timer, she was doing well. He could see great potential in her as a slut slave.
 
His encouragement and his hand in her hair was making her take him deeper in her mouth. She was sucking harder as she breathed through her nose. She looked up into his eyes as she forced herself to take him fully in her mouth. She was sucking and managing to take him all the way without choking. She kept him full length in her mouth as long as she could but she had to pull him out of her mouth. She coughed looking at him. She stroked his length as she steadied her breathing.
 
He grunted and groaned as Isabella took his full length in her mouth.

"You sure know what you are doing for someone who has never done this before."

He wanted to see how far she was willing to go to protect herself, for now.

"Now lick and suck my balls."
 
"Well you told me to suck you so I thought you meant all of you and I'm a quick learner." She played with her hair looking at him. She wondered what else he'd have do and it made her feel nervous. She looked at his balls and started to lick them softly. She then took them into her mouth and sucked. She didn't like having his balls in her mouth, she preferred his cock in her mouth.
 
He groaned as she sucked on his balls. This innocent beauty was a dream come true.

"Yeah Isabella, more of that. Be the slut you were born to be. Worship my cock".
 
She was sucking on his balls and stroking his cock. She looked up at him and listened to his groaning. She didn't like hearing him call her slut but she wasn't going to argue with him. When he told her to worship his cock she thought to herself I will never worship him. Her hand was moving up and down his length as she sucked his balls.
 
"Uugghh, fuck I'm gonna cum soon. Get back to sucking my cock so I can feed you my seed."

He knew that she would have no idea what he was saying, but she would get used to being talked to and used as a slut.
 
She had no idea what he meant by his seed. She looked at him trying to figure out what he meant but she had no idea. She slide his balls out of her mouth and she wrapped her mouth round his cock. Her mouth slide up and down his length and she sucked softly as she massaged his balls softly. She looked up at him wondering if he'd explain what was about to happen.
 
He grunted and groaned for a few seconds as his thick cock swelled inside her mouth. Then suddenly, he exploded in her mouth. He held by the hair so she couldn't move.

"Fuckkk, slut that's it! Swallow every drop".
 
Back
Top