Unexplained Phenomona and Super Science Agency (Closed for HotKittyGirl)

Savoredsting

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Posts
1,113
U.P.S.S.A Headquarters 7:00AM


"Agent Freedman" says a nicely suited man in his mid forties. He looked at the man sitting on the floor drinking a simple cup of tea from an asian tea set. The man wore a simple tunic, a pair of levi jeans, and an old long coat. His hair was long but put into a wimple tail at the nape of his neck, tied by a little leather throng. His face was clean shaven, and an old wore hat, In the colonial style similar to the puritans.

"What Mr. Sherman" says Mr.Freedman. as he pours a cup of tea and passes it to the elderly man, as he looked looked at the paper before him. The place in the area was spartan. no chairs, a simple low legged table several fine rungs and a few dozen book shelves full of papers and books, as well as a simple Futon, and oddly a computer covered in a early american rain cloak.


"Agent Freedman, I have come to inform you about a change in how you operate." he says as he sips the tea and hacks " What the hell is this Joesiah" he asks as he looks at the yellowish green brew in a tea cup.

"That Mr. Sherman is a blend of ginger root, green tea and honey, with a hint of lemon and butter" he says as he gripped a scabbard next to him and than popped up to his feet from his position and smiles.

"Ah I see, I forget your multitude of cultures you have been to defending our country" Mr. Sherman says as he places the tea cup on the table. He than shakes his head."Any ways You have to get up with the modern age.. I mean look at this its as bad as your, office I mean no computer no cell phone ! You need to get up to speed."

Joesiah scoffs and looks to Mr.Sherman as he shakes his head. The duo leave his apartment and head to Mr.Shermans office.

"I new Alexander Graham Bell" he said as he smiles and laughs " and I was alive before the phone and after, Yes in the 50s' i leaned to finally use the phone, but Damn it i will not use such a vile device"

"Look Agent Freedman" Mr.Sherman said as he stood in front of his door barring his subordinant from entering" Your getting a partner to bring you into the modern age" he says as he opens the door before Joesiah could answer.

"Agent Freedman meet your new partner" he says opening the door for the ancient relic to view his new fresh faced partner.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top