Cuckold

kareemtyrell

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Posts
404
David has been waiting at Sarah's door for an hour and a half- since nine in the morning. The other girls living on the corridor have passed him, with quizzical looks, on their way to morning lectures. Some have now passed him, more irritably, as they returned. He is beginning to feel embarassed and stupid. He does not know where to look as wet, pink girls return from the shower room, enrobed from their armpits in sweet-smelling towels.

The flowers he is holding- with an outstretched arm, so not to squash them- make his intentions obvious, and leave him feeling exposed. He has bought them as a surprise, for Sarah, the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. He thinks of her long, aristocratic neck, her dark sleepy eyes and the sparkling smile he hopes she will greet him with. Can she still be sleeping in there? David stiffly knocks her door again, and feels a fool when he hears another girl from another room swear at him sharply.

She knew he was meant to be meeting her this morning. He was going to buy her bunch, then they were going to see an exhibit at the museum that Sarah had talked about. So where was she? David inspects his cell phone yet again for some hidden evidence of a text message that he knows is not there.

A clip-clip of hard heels on polished wood announces Sarah's arrival. She is striding towards her room intently, fishing for her keys in a tiny black handbag, and David has to dodge aside to avoid being caught between her and her door. Sarah acknowledges David only with the merest tut and a roll of her sleek eyes. She throws her door open and strides into her room, leaving him to close the door behind her.

David reflects that both Sarah and her room are in a state of chaos. Clothes are strewn all over the place. The wastebin is full of tissues and other personal things. Her makeup, hair straighterners, hairspray, tweezers and other items are all over her ruffled bed. There is a full ashtray on the floor. He had no idea that lovely Sarah smoked. With a jolt David notes an open packet of condoms underneath Stephanie's bed side lamp. He expunges his worst suspicions before he lets them form.

Sarah looks tired. Her uncharacteristically heavy eyemakeup is smeared. Her painted lips are dry and pouting. Her hair is tied up, but loose strands lean from her forehead like antennae. She is wearing just the tiniest blue silk dress, with matching stiletto heels. Her legs must be freezing, David thinks. He clears his throat to ask sarah whether she has been out all night, when she takes his breath away.

Casting her bag aside, Sarah bends a little, reaches under the hem or her short dress, and pulls down her knickers. She lets the black, stringy little thong hang around her elegant ankles, before flicking it off her foot accross the room. Without making any excuse or explanation, Sarah strides into her bathroom.

David's mouth is dry. He has never known a girl be so lewd, let alone beautiful Sarah. He gingerly reaches for her discarded knickers, and finds them to be wet, crusted and still warm. His heart flutters as he presses them to his nose. Spunk. Even David knows that smell.

He jumps to his feet, still holding Sarahs thong, and rushes past the open bathroom door to leave. sarah glares at him with pure, burning rage.

"You are not going anywhere with my fucking knickers, you dirty little pervert". She hisses at him, as she wipes herself clean, unabashed.

"I'm not, I didn't mean...sorry! I mean, sarah, what's going on?" David wines in protest.

"Sit the fuck down, David. We need to talk. Or I want to talk, and you need to listen".

David shuffles backwards like a clown, before sarah's imperious, bare legged strides. He slumps onto the bed, his eyes level with her toned thighs. Chastened, panicked and belittled, he is all eyes, and all ears.


(looking for a female charecter to play the role of the cuckoldress and looking for a male charecter to play the role of the bull . please respond. both must be regular posters . pm before posting )
 
Back
Top