Schoolgirl Secrets (one on one)

Michael nodded slowly, and followed behind. He had been a little unnerved by the creature's death. Or was the term undeath? He shook his head as he kept pace, wondering what would happen now. The annoyance of the other Rukia, the shell, was evident in both her tone and her manner. He sighed, and as they came to the house Rukia evidently occupied, he shut the door behind them. He just barely caught what Rukia said, and rolled his eyes at that, taking a seat.

"Remind me not to save you again, if that's the attitude you're going to take." Then he watched the blank tend to the wounds of the one who normally occupied it. He mused as he sat there. "So breaking that thing's mask kills it? Good to know."
 
Rukia winced as the blank pulled the bandages tight, "Shit Lira, could you practice a bit of a bed side manner please...the thing stabbed me through the shoulder its is a bit tender." Lira simple smiled down at her a bit as she tied it off quickly and sat back against the wall.

Rukia turned to look at him now as she sat up slowly, "Yes cracking or shattering the mask will distroy the hollow and change the soul back to its original form. The mask shields the soul from seeing anything that its doing as evil...its the souls corruption." She moved her arm into a sling now as the sleeve of her robe was pulled off that arm so Lira could bandage it in the first place. Her chest was bare except for the wrap that wound its way around her chest to keep her covered encase her uniform was ever damaged.

"Thank you for helping me but you could of gotten yourself kill...how would i of explained in my report that you got your self killed by fighting that thing when you shouldn't of been able to see it in the first place." She remembered now how he had killed the thing in the first place and she stood there silent in the first place, "How did you kill that thing any ways...when i couldn't even land a hit."
 
Michael listened to the explanation, nodding. Clearly, he had a lot to learn about what was going on. Then he rolled his eyes, listening to her tirade. He ran a hand through his hair, then blinked, confused at her question. He shrugged, not sure what exactly happened. "I dunno. One second I saw the thing coming towards me, and was thinking it was a very bad idea to come back for you. The next, I had its mask in my hand, and it was like I heard a voice in my head egging me on. I didn't think I could shatter the mask like that though. It's kind of...creepy."

He felt more than saw the amusement on the blank, Lira, and could clearly see the shock and confusion evident on the face of Rukia. He considered that for a moment, then tilted his head. "Uh...how are you going to explain that to the school tomorrow?"
 
She sighed softly as he explained what happened from his point of view, she reached out with her good hand taking one of his and she ran her thumb over the gloves on his hands. She could feel a slight amount of spiritual energy in them, had he really done it on his own even with out really know what it was that he had to do. He came back for her even though it might lead to his own dead and he stood up to bring the hollow down before it hurt her even more. "It seems you have forged your weapon with out even knowing what you were doing..." She said now letting go of his hand as she noticed she was still holding onto it and she blushed slightly.

"Oh this..." she said pointing to the wound in her shoulder now, "I maybe be wounded in my spirit form but when im disguised in that..." she pointed now to Lira that inhabited her human body and she stuck her tongue out now. Rukia reached out now and in a flash she disappeared from her seat between them. In her hand she held a small round ball and she reached from a stuffed animal bunny pushing it down its throat. The bunny soon came to life jumping from her hand to the floor to start dancing around and Rukia stretched both of her arms up into the air as if nothing was wrong with her. "It helps the heal the wound faster too since i don't need to use much spirit energy in his form." She gave him a soft smile now as Lira jumped up onto Rukia's shoulder, "You should stay here tonight encase anything else happens...i have an extra bedroom down the hall." she said adding quickly so he didn't think she wanted him to stay in the same room with her.
 
Michael raised an eyebrow, watching the exchanges between the two. Then he nodded at Rukia's words, understanding more than he'd thought he would. The touch of her hand had made him a little nervous, but she'd quickly pulled her own hand away and explained something about his gloves that he didn't quite catch. He shrugged, and watched as Rukia did whatever it was she did, and a bunny became animated. He shook his head at that, and then stretched.

When Rukia jumped up and suggested he stay with her, he blinked, confused. But she quickly explained herself, and he nodded slowly. "Yeah, probably a good idea. It's late, and I'll have some explaining to do in the morning anyways."
 
"Good..." she said softly now as she began to heard the sounds of snores as Lira had fallen asleep on her shoulder and she giggled softly. "Michael..." She said now looking unlike herself now, her face didn't hold the normal serious look on it and her eyes were a bit watery as she tried to push back tears that threatened to spill down her cheeks. "Thank you for coming back for me....really..." She leaned in now placing a soft kiss on his cheek and she pulled back quickly her cheeks a bit red from her blush which she tired to hid by looking down at the floor.

"Goodnight..." she said softly as she refused to look at him, she didn't want him to see the blush nor the bit of embarrassment. She stood to move to the closet to pull out a bed roll as well as a pillow and blanket for him holding out to him.
 
Michael blinked, surprised by the kiss on his cheek. He looked up at Rukia for a moment, then stood up, and followed her over to the closet. He took the proffered pillow and blanket, and smiled. "Thanks for letting me stay. Sorry to be so much trouble." He spread out the bed roll on the floor in the room she indicated, and then laid the blanket and pillow on top of them.

Finally, he laid down, and stretched out on the bedroll.
 
http://fc41.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/279/9/a/Rococo_the_Sweet_Lolita_Bunny_by_usako_chan.jpg
^Lira's plushie form

"You not any trouble at all..." she said with a soft smile as he took everything from her, she watched him as he left her room and walked down the hall to the room she said he could stay in. She moved back to the closet to pulled out her own bed roll and set everything up. She closed her door quickly and began to get undressed. She worn only a short pair of black shorts and a white tank top with white socks that went up to her knees to keep her legs warm. She moved under the covers and when her head hit the pillow she fell fast asleep. She was worn out from the combination of the first fight as well as the last that left her injured, Lira slept besides her just as soundly as Rukia did and they didn't wake up once through out the night.

She woke up some time around 7 o'clock in the morning, she alarm going off to wake her up so she could get ready for school which she wasn't quite use to doing. She reached over to press the button on the top of the alarm and stretched out to wake up her limbs. She stood slowly opening her door to walk down the halls to the kitchen where she began to cook up some rice, eggs and toast for breakfast. She was so use to living here on her own that she forgot he had spent the night, she normally walked around the house half naked because no one could see her and she was dressed rather skimpy in her short shorts and tank top.

Soon the smell of food filled the house that would wake any hungry man up the instant he smelt it. She yawned softly still half asleep but she cooked the food as if she was fully awake as Lira sat there on her shoulder looking down to see what she was doing.
 
OOC: sorry for the slow response. Needed a nap badly

Michael slept peacefully all night. When morning finally came, and he heard the impressively loud alarm from the room nearby, he had been completely nude, which was how he slept. He dressed in his boxers, and yawned, stretching out. He heard her moving around, and smelled food, and that soon had him roused from sleep entirely.

He was shrugging his way into his pants and shirt as he walked to the kitchen, and stopped with one leg in his pants and the short only covering one arm when he saw the sight before him. Rukia was barely dressed, wearing the shortest shorts he'd ever seen, and a tight little tank top. He whistled low, unaware he'd done it, then realized how that sounded, and tried to get fully dressed. He only succeeded in tripping over his pants leg and hitting the floor face first.
 
((lol thats funny i just did the same thing.))

Rukia had been turning to scoop the eggs out of the pan and onto the plate when she heard the bang of him landing on the floor and she realized that she wasn't alone. "Crap..." she said softly leaving the rice to bubble on the stove as she ran down another hall to her room, it was then that she woke up completely and her mind cleared letting her remember what had happened last night. "Rukia you idot..." she said now as she pulled a zip up hoodie to cover her small bit of cleavage from her small breast and then pulled out a pair of sweat pants to cover up her skin tight shorts.

She came back down the hall now helping him up off the ground, "Sorry im use to living by myself, i was half asleep when i got up so i wasn't quiet there yet." she giggled softly at the face that he only had one leg in his pants and she helped him to the table letting go of his arm as he noticed the rice was pasted done. She picked up the pot off the stove and emptied it out into a bowl as well placing it in the center of the table. She pulled out two plates one for her as well as him, utensils and glasses which she filled with orange juice. "Help yourself i always make too much...im use to cooking for a bunch of people so i still don't know home much just to cook for myself." She pulled the toast out as it popped up and placed the slices on another plate with some butter.

She sat down now and scooped a big helping of rice, eggs and move two slices of toast onto her plate as she set out to cover them in butter. It was quiet a bit of food for a girl her size and she started eating.
 
OOC: it's funny, I just sort of went "oooo, that doesn't feel right" and laid down for a nap. methinks I need meh vitamins.

Michael grinned sheepishly, and nodded. He somehow managed to get his leg back in his pants and his arm in his shirt while she helped him to a chair, and then he watched her as she set the food out on the table. He waited till she'd served herself and told him he could have some to actually dish any out.

Her embarrassed explanation made him smile, and he shook his head. "It's okay. I know how that is, considering I usually have to make breakfast for myself and my mother." He watched her putting butter on her toast, and then his eyes widened. "Oh crap. Mom doesn't know where I am. I hope she's not worried. Or worse, that she's not drawing inferences."

The grimace on his face probably told her more than she needed to know about what his mother might infer from him being out all night. He started eating, nodding his approval at her cooking skills. "You're an excellent cook. And I'd imagine the fighting takes a lot out of you, judging from that highpiled plate."
 
"Thank you..." she said with a smile but blushed as he commented on how much food she had piled on her plate, "Yeah...i need a lot more food then normal humans as well because i use so much more energy." she eat one piece of toast and then moved to finish off the other before she began to eat her eggs. "As for your mother just tell her you stayed at a friend's house...you do have guy friends don't you? I really don't want her or anyone else thinking..." she said now swallowing her food slowly at the thought, he had seen her half naked and she could only guess that he had fallen down because of the sight of her. She couldn't help thinking that way either as she saw him half dressed and the sight of his smooth abs had her mind wondering.

She cleared her throat now as she had begun to look at him a bit took long now and she finished off her food before he was even half down with his own. She stood quickly to wash off her plate now, "This is going to be rather interesting...going back to school again..." She said as she placed her plate in the drying rack and as she neared the table Lira jumped off her shoulder to land on the table. "I'm going to go get ready...ill be out of the shower by the time your done...then its all yours if you want." she gave him a sly smile and walked down the hall to pick up her school uniform then walked into the bathroom.

Moments later she was under the stream of hot water enjoying hot it felt on her skin and it helped to relax her muscles. She ran her fingers through her wet black hair after she stepped out and dried off her body before she dressed.

Lira giggled softly as she sat there on the table besides him, "You know she kind of likes you." Lira said with a bright smile along her plushie mouth, "Don't tell her i told you or she will kill me...she was really worried about you last night and didn't want you to get harmed."
 
Michael blinked, surprised by the way she reacted when she realized what he was talking about. He blushed, and nodded slowly, then stretched, and went back to eating. His mind had trouble focusing on anything but the sight of her body in those tight shorts and the tank top, though. When the little plush bunny spoke up, he blinked, confused for a moment. Then he rolled his eyes. "I'm supposed to take advice from someone who occupies a stuffed toy?"

He quickly finished off the breakfast, and then sat back in the chair. "Still...she's cute. Smart too, from the sounds." He shrugged, and closed his eyes, thinking. He didn't hear the shower shut off, or her coming out after she'd gotten dressed.
 
"Hey i maybe stuck in a stuffed toy but im still a soul. I was living at one point just like you are." she said rather annoyed now as she moved to site down on the edge of the table and kicked her feet back a forth moving one of her ears out of her face. Lira watched him as he finished off his breakfest and then moved to sit back in his chair.

Rukia was fully dressed as she walked down the hall with towel in hair to dry off her hair and she stopped just before the door way as she heard Michael talking about her. Lira had seen her as he said that Rukia was cute as well as smart and she giggled softly as Rukia waited a few moments. She was trying to rid the blush of her cheeks before she walked into the kitchen but there still lay a light pink along her cheeks when she did. "That showers all yours stud." she said with a smile and a light giggled to let him know she was joking. Well at least she was half joking.
 
Michael fell out of the chair, shocked at the sudden voice behind him. He winced, and shook his head, then slowly climbed back to his feet. He straightened the chair up, and then looked at her. He blushed slightly, then nodded, and darted up the hallway to the bathroom. He closed the door, not thinking to lock it, and stripped down, before climbing under the spray. The hot water felt good, especially after the night they'd had.

He scrubbed himself down using the body wash he found, then washed his hair with the shampoo and conditioner. He didn't bother shaving, but when he got out of the shower, he stretched, and grabbed a towel to dry off. He wasn't dressed yet, as he looked at his reflection in the mirror.
 
Lira fell over onto the table now as Michael fell out of his chair, she rolled around a bit as he looked shocked at Rukia's sudden appearance into the room and she laughed even hard now as he ran down the hallway. "THAT WAS FUNNY." Lira called out after him now but soon stopped as Rukia gave her a displeased look and she sat up slowly. "What did you say to him Lira?" She looked horrified now, "Ahh...that you liked him." Rukia's jaw fell open now and she picked up Lira lay a punch on her head which she blocked easily with her small plush arms. "What the hell did you tell him that for..."

Lira struggled to get out of her hand now jumping back onto the table, "What are you yelling for he likes you too...at least you know that now." Rukia sighed softly now walking down the hallway now, she moved up to the bathroom now and knocked at the door because she didn't heard the water running. She figure that he was out and dressed so she opened the door. "Hey Michael im sorry about..." she stopped as her eyes locked onto his naked form, she was shocked and didn't know what do to. She quickly covered her eyes, "OH GOD...IM SORRY..." she said quickly shutting the door and running down the hallway quickly just as he had ran away from her.

She grabbed her back pack and stood by the door now waiting for him to join her so they could head to school so she could hide in the crowd of people. She worn a bright blush on her cheeks as her school bag seemed to move around and you could hear Lira's voice screaming out for her to let her out. Rukia could help but to let her mind wonder and the picture on his naked form popped back into her mind. God the boy looked good, his tone muscular body had her body go a bit weak and she pictured her self with him running her hands over his body.
 
Michael was more than a little surprised to turn around and find himself face to face with Rukia. He was even more surprised at her shouted apology and sprinting form as she ran back down the hall. He stared at her for several long moments, then blushed, realizing she'd seen him entirely naked, as opposed to barely clothed like he'd seen her. He coughed, and quickly got dressed again, then grabbed his backpack out of the bedroom he'd occupied last night. He ran down the hallway after her, coming to a stop at the door.

He was a little embarrassed as they stepped out the door and started for school. He'd put his gloves in his pocket, and walked quietly beside her, a little nervous and also confused. At least, he thought, he hadn't hard an erection when she'd walked in on him. THAT would have been embarrassing.

Finally, he could stand the silence no longer, and spoke. "So, uh...Rukia.... What should we do later? I mean, I'm not in too much danger now, right?"
 
When he join her at the door she walked out quiet now as her mind still pictured what it would be like with him and she hardly noticed when Lira got the bag open. She jumped up onto her shoulder and noticed the silent between the two of them feeling as if she had missed something. Rukia jumped a bit as he finally spoke, she was pulled out of the daydream she had slipped into as they walked and she turned to look at him now. She wore that blush still on her cheeks as she turned to look at him, "Ahh...i'm not sure...they know now that you have power to defend your self so they might not hunt you any more or they might send someone stronger..."

She continued to walk a bit more with out saying anything for a bit, "I guess i should start to teach you some of what i know and figure out how to use your powers ..." Things were weird between them now for him seeing her dressed like that and her seeing him naked as the day he was born. she blushed even more now as the picture of him popped back up into her mind, she was thankful as they finally made it to school because she could hide in the crowd of students. "You should come back home with me so we can start..." One of the girls had heard that as they passed by and she giggled softly causing Rukia to turn and glare at him.
 
Michael blinked, and nodded. "Yeah. That's a good idea. Protecting oneself is important." He walked with her, and blinked when he heard giggling from behind them as they got to school. He saw her glaring at him, and blinked again. "What? I didn't do anything." Then he saw the girl looking at them. He cleared his throat, and leaned in close to Rukia and whispered. "That probably wasn't something you should have said at school. But now, it might be a good idea to act like we're dating."

He pulled away, and started for the front door to the school. He didn't expect anything from her, but it would probably make things easier if she played along, because then the other students wouldn't think twice about them disappearing at random.
 
She turned to look at him as he leaned in close to her and he blushed deeply as he said it might be a good idea to act like they we're dating. She stopped now watching him as he moved ahead of her to the front door of the school, the suggestion made sence it wouldn't look so bad for them to keep disappearing from school if they knew they were dating. She shook her head softly now and ran off after him to walk beside him. "If that will make things easier..." she said trying to put the situation into benefiting her job, she moved in front of him now to walk into the class room first and took her seat quickly.

She sighed softly as the teacher began the lesson which she didn't really need to pay too much attention to because she already knew it so she pulled out her notebook to begin to doddle on it. By the end of the class the page was filled with little cartoon characters, she looked up as the teacher excused them for lunch and she reached into her bag to pull out a tall bento box that was filled with food for them. "I think i made too much again...do you want some?" she asked now with a small smile.
 
Michael smiled, watching her legs as she walked ahead of him. Her agreement made him oddly happy. He wasn't sure why exactly, but it felt good to be her boyfriend, even if they were using it as an excuse to train. He took a seat next to her, and only half paid attention to the lesson. When they were given a lunch break, and she offered him some food, he smiled.

"Thanks. I didn't get the chance to get anything at home." He moved his seat closer to hers, and smiled again. "So what will I have to expect from those one things in the future?"
 
She tensed a bit as he moved his seat closer to her and she set the bento down between their two joined desks. She unwrapped the cloth that kept it all together and she unstacked the four trays. She handed him a pair of chopsticks now and picked out a roll of sushi for herself. She was thankful for the change of subject and it helped to relax her a bit. "Each one is different...the longer they say hollows the stronger they become. Most of the ones that come through are nothing to defeat but the one last night...it was strange to see one that strong on the earth."

She had stopped eating for a moment chewing on one of her chop sticks as she lost herself in thought but soon came out of it by shaking her head. "They are normal savage, they are easy to kill most times because they don't think before they act and their careless." She ate one and a half of the trays leaving the rest of him. She set the chopsticks down and leaned against her desk resting her head in her hand. Strands of her black hair lay in her face and she blew them softly out of her eyes.
 
Michael smiled, and nodded as he listened to her explanation. She was an excellent cook, he noticed. He picked up the chopsticks she handed him, and ate quietly, considering what she said. "So in other words, it's odd that they're attacking in that kind of strength, huh? Is it because of me, or something else?"

He tilted his head, munching on an egg roll as he thought about the implications. He closed his eyes, thinking, and smiled. "You really are a good cook. If not for recent events, I might have been convinced to come to your house anyways."
 
"It is very odd for ones as strong as that to appear...it could be you or my presence here...its always risky to assign...someone like me here because i can attract them as well." she said changing her words around a bit so if someone was listening she couldn't understand what she was saying, not that they could anyways. "The hold thing is strange and uncertain..." she sighed softly now, everything was so confusing. How weird the hollows were acting and her strange feelings she was having for Michael.

She blushed a bit at his words and how the last few could of been taken a different way. "Thank you...ive never had so much praise for my cooking before. I'm going to go get us a juice." she said getting up rather quickly now and walking quickly out of the room to head down the hall to the vending machines. She was pushing some coins into it as two girls came up to her, "Rukia was it?" she nodded slowly as they turned for a moment to see if anyone was coming down the hall, "Are you and Michael dating." they asked as they turned to look at her again and Rukia blushed even deeper now. "I knew it, see." she said to her friend as they began to walk off down the hall. Rukia pushed the orange soda button twice and two cans were dispensed.

Rukia only seemed to blush even more with each step she took back to the class room and when she sat down next to him she put one of the cans down in front of him. She opened hers quickly sitting there rather stiff next to him and she sipped at it slowly. The same two girls passed by the class room calling out to some of their other friends, "Hey didn't you guys hear...Rukia and Michael are dating." Rukia tense now and almost spat out her soda but she managed to swallow it before coughing as it went down the wrong tube.
 
Michael smiled, watching her as she came back. She looked tense, and it wasn't until they heard the all but shouted words from the hallway. She had almost spewed her drink. He actually had. He'd opened it and taken a few sips before hearing that. Fortunately he was looking away from her, towards the window, when it happened. Unfortunately, the entire window was completely covered in orange soda and spit. He coughed, bending over almost double.

By the time he managed to get the coughing fit under control, he looked up to see Rukia in a fit of giggles. Apparently, his reaction had managed to make her less tense about it, and he had to grin at her. "Sorry. I was just a bit surprised to hear that shouted like that."
 
Back
Top