married to a stranger (closed for nycvillager)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
married to a stranger (closed for )

Jenny had be raised by a very strict family but had all the benefit of being from good family. She had always obeyed her family ad had reputation of being the perfect daughter. The times had become hard and one day her father called her in his home office. He had explained that she has a duty as a member of her family to help as she was now a young lady. She was unsure what he meant till he explain that he set her in an arranged marriage and the papers were already signed. She pleaded him not to do this but her father had her simply wipe the tears and explain he expected to not disgrace her family and behave like a proper wife. He stood up and explain her husband was waiting in her bedroom and they will be given privacy for the weekend.

**She looks horrified as her family left the house as she walk up the steps to her bedroom. She quickly began to make a backpack to leave as she refused to be married to a complete stranger. She told herself she could make her own life without her family or even a husband.She heard a tap on the door gently before opening the door, her heart racing. She wore a simple white dress , her hair long red hair in a braid down her back. She was only 5'0 and quite slender,her eyes filled with fear as she didnt know what to expect.***
 
Last edited:
Michael shook hands with Simon. “You’re sure about this, Simon? In one hour it’ll be too late to change your mind.”

“You’re a fine, wealthy, upstanding man, Mr. Carroll. You’ve always been fair with me. You’ll treat Jenny well, I’ve no doubt. And we really need the property. Our financial woes will be gone forever and you’ll have the sweetest girl in the county. Deal’s done as far as I’m concerned.”

“Then I’ll be by in half an hour to claim my bride.”

——-
Michael knocked gently on the door with his right hand and held the bouquet of fifty white roses in his left. His salt and pepper hair was freshly trimmed and styled. His suit, including the vest, was pressed. The bright green pocket handkerchief was a nice compliment to the black suit. His broad shoulders filled the tailor fitted suit perfectly. He was looking perfect and could barely contain his excitement.

At six feet tall, he towered over Jenny when she opened the door. “Hello Jenny,” he said, gently and almost gravely. He looked deep into her eyes as he handed her the bouquet, knowing that he needed to be patient and delicate, even though he burned with desire to take this young gorgeous lady immediately. He put a hand on her shoulder and urged her inside. “Let’s have a cup of tea.”

He led her into the kitchen and pulled out a seat at the table, gesturing for her to sit. He put a kettle of water on the stove. “Do you still take your tea weak with milk and two sugars?”

He placed the cups on the table. “It’s not as bad as you think. We have much to discuss.”
 
Last edited:
Jenny blink surprised at the beautiful flowers, she could not help but inhale their scene with a blush. She looked up at him and gulp, he usually visit their family due to family business which seem to have amounted to their marriage. She reluctantly followed him in the kitchen and realized her parents have left them alone for the weekend.

She sat down and nodded to him: " there is nothing to discuss... i am declining the marriage offer...i cant marry you...i dont love you...." She avoided eye contact with him as she nervously played with the napkin: " I am not saying your evil or anything...i just....i can't marry you....i just want a normal life...dating lots of guys like my friends and just be free..." She gulped as she did not wanna sound to wild.

She ran her fingers through her hair as she glance up: "Please cancel all this marriage stuff...please...i dont wanna get married...I'm not ready be anyone's wife..."
 
Michael smiled as Jenny smelled the flowers. “Those flowers looked beautiful in the florist’s shop. But now that I see them next to your lovely face, we’ll, they can’t even compare.”

Michael stirred Jenny’s tea and put it in front of her. Then he set his tea next to hers and took the chair on the opposite side of the corner of the table, so he could be face to face with her but very close.

He sipped his tea as she spoke. She was such a sweet girl and he couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for her. Had she been a horrible brat, he would have been glad to bring the full weight of his power down on her hard and cruelly. He watched her make intent eye contact with the napkin as she explained how she wanted to be free and date guys. Lots of guys. Guys that would use her and throw her away. No, we won’t let that happen.

When she finally said her piece, he put his cup down. “You want to date lots of boys, do you? Little boys, who would have their fun with you, and throw you out like a piece of rubbish? Because that’s all there are around here. Maybe one would get you pregnant, agree to marry you, and you’d settle down in a shack in the slum?” He pushed a strand of her beautiful hair out of her face and caressed her cheek down to her chin. He tilted her head up toward his. He looked heel into her eyes. “You’re better than that. Those foolish girls you call friends, maybe they’re not. But you are. Look at me. You’re better than that.”

He leaned back, pressing his knee against hers. “And if you don’t believe so now, you will soon. Now as far as this being an offer you can decline, this is not at all what that is.” He stroked her cheek with the knuckle of his finger. “There is no cancelling it. Your family owes me a huge debt. I own this house and all the acreage. But your father and I have come to an agreement that erases the debt and the, well, problems that come with owing such a debt. And it turns the land over to him. Permanently. And it assures that you will be treated well and live in the lap of luxury. And in return, I receive the sweetest, loveliest girl in the entire world.”

He took her hand. “ I know you don’t love me. I get that. But that doesn’t really matter. You’re mine now.” He looked into her eyes. “You’re mine. You can choose to love me or not. I will always treat you well. But don’t mistake my kindness for weakness. You are mine to do with as I wish, and I wish to marry you, and everything that entails. You can do this the easy way or the hard way. Do you understand, Jenny?”

“Finish your tea and put the flowers in a vase. Then we will be boarding my yacht and sailing to France. And to be clear, we will be consummating the marriage after we set sail. That dress is lovely on you and I want you to wear it out today. I have the rest of your wardrobe for our trip on the boat.”
 
Last edited:
Jenny drop her gaze as he mention her dating other guys, she disliked how he assumed the worse about boys. She turn beet red as he mention knocking her up before dragging her in the slums. She looked up at him, embarrassed.

She looked up at him in disbelief as he caressed her cheek, horrified at the revelation of the state of her family income. She looked down at her hand and back at him uncomfortable as he claims she was now his from now on. She paled at his statement that made it clear, she had no say it the matter. She pull her hand away as she tense up as he made himself clear, he had final say in the matter.

She suddenly stood up upset as she got a glimpse of his true nature for the first time. She looked at him in disbelief: France? My home is here! *She paled as he mention consuming their marriage once they set sail. It was obvious even to her, that he take over her life in every aspect.

She stumbled backward instead of complying with the tea or vase: " You can not do that to me! I wont obey like some doll...I'm not going anywhere with you, now or never...i won't...i won't..." *she turn and try run back to her room as quickly as she could i hope to call her family for help. He honestly terrified her for the first time*
 
Last edited:
Michael rose and strode two long steps, easily catching Jenny and grabbing her from behind by the shoulders. “Now where do you think you’re going? To call out for your father? He’s gone. And he’s already agreed to this so you’ll get no help from him.”

He slid his arms around her shoulders and pulled her close to him. She was like a doll in his arms, so tiny, and him so broad. He leaned down and said softly in her ear, “You will do as I say. If you won’t obey like a doll, then you will obey like a peasant obeys a lord. Or a prisoner obeys a guard.”

His hands slid down her arms, gripping then firmly. He breathed in her scent deeply, kissing her neck at the shoulder blade. His pulse quickened. “You would do best to get over your shock quickly and submit now.”
 
Jenny gasps as easily grabs her from behind: " Let me go, damn it...i am not yours..." *Gulps as he remind her, they were alone in the house and her father would not interfered. She knew that to be true as he never interfere in matters of marriage*

She gasps as he pulled her against him easily, whimpering as he spoke, he terrified her as she had no real resources at her disposal to escape. She winced as his grip tighten on her arm, a harsh reminder who had rel control of the situation. She froze as he inhale her scent, looking away as she felt him kiss her as if she was his woman. She whispers in a shaky voice: " please....don't.... do this to me....i dont...love you...i just want a normal life....please...let me go...you can have any other woman...just not me "
 
He wrapped his arms around her chest and held her close to his hard stomach. “You are mine and the sooner you accept that, the better off we’ll all be. Unless you want you and your family put out of this house. You’ll all be homeless. Or worse. I know the winters here are brutal.”

He pressed his body against her, leaning her against the wall. Holding her close was really turning Michael on. Even the declaration that she didn’t love him did little to help that and he felt his cock start to stir. He breathed deeply to try to calm his raging desires but being so close to her meant that just the scent of her was stirring him.

“It doesn’t matter if you don’t love me,” his deep voice crooned softly in her ear. “What is love? Just a feeling? A chemical reaction in the brain? No, it’s an action, a behavior. You behave as if you love me and I’ll behave as if I love you and the feelings will come.” He kissed the top of her head. His cock continued to stir in his pants. He held her close.

“You were never meant for a normal life. All of your amenities while everyone else in this county worked the mines or the land come with a price. The queen would love a normal life too but that’s not meant to be.”

“I know I can have just about any other woman. With my looks and riches? None would refuse me. But I only want the best. And Jenny, that’s you.”
 
Jenny tensed up as her husband pull her body against his, so boldly,his words send a cold chill down her spine.She whimpered as he ask her to pretend to love him till she learn to have feelings to him. She hated how he stated that he could have any woman do to his looks and money.

She tried to think of a way to escape him but knew her family would pay the price with their lives. She hated him so much for giving no choice but follow him to the yacht.She gulped hard: " If i go with you.....can we...not consummate our union....? I want to wait....like 3 years...time to get to know you....and stuff..." *She desperately tried to bargain to buy herself time to run away the first chance she got*
 
“No.” Michael said, flatly. “Out of the question. Oh it’s not an unreasonable offer, and it’s actually quite a good idea. But the land doesn’t transfer to your family until the prerequisites of the marriage are fulfilled.” He pressed his body against her, squeezing her upper half against him with his powerful arms, lower half pressing her against the wall. His hardening cock began to poke her lower back. He didn’t imagine that holding her helpless would turn him on so much.

“The prerequisites are: you turn eighteen. Done. Your caretaker - in this case your father- initiated the writ of transference. Done. The land owner - me - accepts the offer. Done. Papers signed and both parties leave a drop of blood. Done. And the last step - the owner takes possession of his new bride and claims her virtue. That’s the last step, and what we’re trying to accomplish today. Until then, your family has nowhere to live in these harsh mountains.”

His cock got harder as his lust rose in him. His breathing became labored- almost shaky- with sheer desire for him. “It may be a stretch at first to pretend you love me. For me, it will be no stretch. No stretch at all. You’ve always been the picture of everything I’ve ever wanted in a wife and partner.”

He kissed the back of her neck, next to her gorgeous red ponytail. “Now, the quicker we do this, the quicker your family is out of danger and the quicker you become a lady.”
 
Jenny wince as he pushed her against the wall, tensing up feeling his thick, long erection against her back: " Your not being fair...what kind of husband would place his wife parents in the street?!" *She tried to make him feel awful of his plans.

She whimpered as he began to kiss her neck, knowing the cost of their safety was her virginity: " please stop...i'll go with you on the yacht" She was honestly considering to flee and left her parents to survive on their own*
 
“Jenny,” he said forcefully and sternly. “This is not a negotiation. I said you can do this the easy way or the hard way. You have chosen the hard way.” He grabbed her by the shoulders, pulled her away from the wall and pushed her into her bedroom.

He pulled her hands behind her and held them there with one hand as he removed his belt with the other. He wrapped the belt around her forearms, binding them together. The. He shoved her at the bed, bending her over it. “I will take what is mine. And you will learn not to even try to deny it to me.”

He pulled up her white dress and grabbed the panties underneath. “I really tried to be nice. But you apparently need to learn a lesson.” He yanked her panties down and slid his leg between her legs to spread them apart. He unzipped his pants, then reached between her legs. “Your pussy is wet. It’s almost a shame to waste that wetness but you need to be punished and learn your place.”
 
Jenny wince as he raised his voice on her for the first time, she pales as he spoke: " what? no...please...stop...where we going? " *She panicked as he practically drag her into her bedroom* " please...don't...stop...not like this.." *She wince as he pulled her hands in her back, unable to break free of his grasp. She panicked as he began to remove his belt:" what are you doing?! Please...don't do this...i'm sorry!!"

She cried out as wrap the belt around her arms and shoved her on the bed: " Please, not like this...please...please...I'm sorry!!" *She began to shake her head pleading as he lifted her dress, wincing as he pulled down her panties: " noooo...please...noooo...i'm sorry" *She gasps as he force her legs open wide, whimpering as he began to undo his belt: " noooo...please...please....don't...please forgive me...please..." *She dare defy him by trying to crawl from under him before he punished her for defying his authority*
 
Michael held Jenny on the bed with his left while pawing her pussy with his right. “ I cannot wait to have my way with this little slit,” he mused as he put his feet inside hers. He pressed his knuckle against her clit, thentrailed his fingers back along her pussy, and past. He rubbed the tiny bit of pussy juice he got on his fingers onto her tight little bud.

His hard cock slid between her little ass cheeks as he said, “but I won’t be taking it now, as you’re being punished.” He spit on his fingers and rubbed them against his cock head. He grabbed her red ponytail and pushed her head into the bed. With his other hand, he guided his cock to her ass hole, pressing the head against it and just barely penetrating the tightness.
 
Jenny panicked as he boldly touched her, she struggles to break free in desperation: " please...please...stop...not like this...please..." *She froze as she felt his enormous cock slid between her butt cheeks.

Jenny eyes bulges as she felt his cock press against her ass, she never imagine he take her anally: " noooo!!1 please...not there!!! " She hissed as he grip her hair and pushed her face into her own bed. She desperately tried to get up, he could feel her tense up as she try shut him out. She screamed in pain as she felt him push against her ass, her eyes bulging as she felt her ass open up. Screaming at the top of her lungs as the head of his cock manages enter her ass for the first time.

Tears ran down her face as she she felt him get in position once the head of his cock finally push into her asshole for the first time. Her pleading muffled in her own pillow as he was preparing claim her anally for the first time in her own bed*
 
“I’ve given you liberty to talk back and disagree because I knew it was going to be hard for you but no more. Now is the tone that you learn to behave properly toward your husband who cares very deeply for you.”

He recognized that his words and the actions of violating her ass may not quite line up but he was going to teach her. He pressed the head of his cock in, the. Pushed it further, giving her an inch until it was too tight to go further. “Maybe next time I do this you’ll know how to behave and it won’t hurt so much.”

With her struggle, his cock popped out. He grabbed her red ponytail and pushed her against the bed again. The he pressed the tip against her hole again. This time ithe head went in easier. He pushed an inch in, then forced the next inch on.

“I have wanted your ass for a while now, Jenny. And I can’t wait to break your hymen later. But now I will deflower your ass and maybe you’ll learn to behave like a lady.”
 
Jenny heard his statement which send a chill down her spine, she did not want her husband to teach her anything. Her eyes bulges as he force her take an inch making her scream into the pillow , she clawed the sheets as she struggled to break free till she manage pull off his cock.She hissed as he grabbed her hair and pushed her against the bed. Her screams muffled as he begin force himself slow into her ass, tears soaking the pillow as he stretch her entrance wide to fit his enormous girth. She screamed, pleaded mercy as she fear he force her take every inch of his monstrous cock in her virgin asshole in her bedroom.
 
Michael grunted as he forced another inch of his cock into Jenny’s ass. He held her on the bed with his arm, hand on her head with a fistful of hair and elbow on her lower back. His knees pressed her legs wider as he leaned them against her bed.

His other hand was holding his cock straight, guiding it into her rosebud, which was now stretching further. He pushed the second inch in, only pausing briefly for her to get just s little used to it before he pushed another half inch in. He grunted at how tight it was. Pre cum started to coat her tight channel as he worked his cock out and in.

Her cries for mercy only egged him on. He knew how important it was to establish his dominance early on. “It will hurt less if you relax and take it. Or don’t, it doesn’t matter to me.”
 
Jenny eyes bulges as he force another inch into her dry ass,sobbing as he firmly held her in place.She wince as he force her legs wide open as he set himself between them to have better access to her ass. Tears ran down her cheeks as she screamed as force her to slowly take more inches. Sobbing as he began slide in and out her ass.

She screamed and cried as she dug her fingers into the mattress as he spoke but she found it impossible to relax as he forced his massive cock in and out her dry ass. She realized she no longer had a say in matters now that she was his wife.

She has known him since she was little as a friend of the family,Michael often spend time with her, giving her candies and had nice talk as he discourage her from dating boys. She always thought he was nice but she now realized he had prepared her for this moment . As he always known she belong to him and wanted ensure she be pure for his union. She never imagine he would rape her asshole in her childhood bed as punishment for defiance.
 
Michael grunted as Jenny’s ass gripped his cock. He leaned forward, his body pinning hers down as his cock slid further and further into her.

He reached around her body and squeezed her breasts as his cock forced its way into her. He pumped in and out in small strokes, pushing more and more in. Then shen he was about 3/4 of the way in, he pushed hard until she had his entire cock in her ass. “Ohhh yes, that’s it” he grunted.

He lay on her for a moment, squeezing her breasts and pressing his cocknin her before he slid out most of the way, then pushed back in. Her ass was still very tight and dry, so it went in slowly still but not as slowly. He pushed until he was completely in her again, his hips against her little ass.
 
Jenny hissed as she felt his knees open her legs wider to have better access to her rosebud. She wince as he squeezed her breasts as she cried out as he force her take more inches up her ass. Crying as he began to thrust slowly in and out her raw ass till he was 3/4 in her ass.

She threw back her head and screamed at the top of her lungs as he forced himself fully in her asshole. Tears running down her face as he filled her asshole and held in place. His thrusts rewarded with sharp screams of agony as he found her steady pace. Her cries muffled on the pillow as her husband suddenly ram fully up her ass with his massive cock till his balls were press against her entrance.
 
“You’re lucky you’re so beautiful. I won’t last long even though you need to learn a lesson,” he hissed through gritted teeth as he thrust deep into her. He began sliding in and out of her, still fairly slowly. He would slide out a little and grunt as he thrust into her forcefully. Then he thrust again, and again, his hips smacking her ass.

His fun found her nipples and discovered that they were hard like little pebbles and he pinched them firmly. He groaned as he felt a surge in his loins. “Now you’ve done it, Jenny!”

His dick flexed and a spurt of come shot deep into Jenny’s colon. He termored and grunted, thrusting violently as blast after blast shot into her, filling her ass with his seed. He gripped her hair and rugged as he finished shooting his load into her.

He slid her dress up off of her, pulling it over her head, flinging her around her bed as he stripped her of it. He undid her bra and pulled it off. “Go shower and get yourself cleaned up. We’re leaving in 25 minutes.”

“Oh, and if you think about leaving...” he showed her his phone. One of his men was face timing him. He saw her little sister at a cafe in the distance. Up Clyde was a table with a knife on it. “My men are with your family, keeping them nice and safe.”
 
Last edited:
Jenny cried as he spoke knowing she has no strength to break free, his powerful deep thrusts met with sharp cries. Hissing as he pinch her nipples only to freeze as his enormous cock twitch inside her ass, screams as he began thrust violently as he came multiple loads in her asshole,forcing her head back forcing her welcome his seed in her asshole.

She crumpled under her husband as he began to strip her slowly, fling her on her bed as he removed her underwear and commanded her to shower and clean up. She looked at his phone sobbing before limping in the shower to wash up. After almost 20 minutes she came out to find he set up a pretty long dress on the bed to wear for the trip to his yacht. She realized he did not allow her wear panties only bra and the dress.

She reluctantly took the hand he offered as he guided her to their ride to head to the yacht. She slide in the limo, sitting across from him , looking out the window in tears as her asshole was sore and she was still shock he anally punished her for defying him*
 
Next to Michael on the seat in the back seat of the limo was a large jewelry box. Michael kept his hand on it as he spoke. “You look lovely in that dress. I’m glad I picked it out for you.”

He told the driver to head to the dock and shifted in his seat. “Now why did you get punished?” He put a hand on Jenny’s leg.

“You’re a smart girl, Jenny. You should know better than to defy me. I am your husband and as such, I insist on compliance. It will be my job to teach you and yours to learn and obey. But being dry fucked in the ass, that’s only one way that I have of teaching you. Maybe you will lose the ability to go out of the house. Maybe your college education will be cancelled. Maybe you will have to walk around the house naked and have to ask permission to go to the bathroom. Your world will be as big or small as I want. And that will depend on you.”

He caresses her face and handed the box to her. “Now... open it.”
 
Jenny shivers as she felt his hand on her leg as she glance at the box while he spoke to her. She lowered her gaE as he asked why she was punished by her husband.

She whimpered as he explain he will not tolerate her defiance. She paled as he gave multiple ways to punish her, even ribbing her of basic rights. She felt so vulnerable with him in the limo.

She ran her shaky hands over the box and slowly open it to see what it contained...she was shocked by the gift and look at him in disbelief as she was lost for words.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top