The Blackest of Nights (Closed)

TirithIre

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Posts
22,439
Jyara had first encountered Kaliya on one of the outer patrols that she and her people had done... and the encounter hadn't gone as badly as it could have. They had hid from one another, and Jyara had run quickly that day. Over the next few months however they seemed to encounter one another one and again. Jyara and her sisters of the Dark had been working for well over a decade once they had discovered the ruins.

The underground ruins had been abandoned long ago, however deeply buried behind one of the stone statues that had begun to crumble with time was a chained book. The book spoke in a demonic language of scripture of the banishment of the demons from the dark, never to be summoned again. Of course Kailya had no idea of these evil actions or that the drow were re-building the site, erecting the statues and ensuring that the lines were crafted once again.

Instead, Kailya was slowly seduced by the drow priestess well within the forests of the elven lands. Of course it was forbidden for drow and elf to come together in such a way, and yet Jyara taught Kailya much in the ways of pleasure, while also maintaining her virginity. Slowly, the drow whispered promises of more pleasure than she could have ever imagined and coaxed the elf to leave the lands of her people.

She had whispered and promised of the most beautiful place... it had taken weeks of coaxing before the elf had given in to her curiosity, however, it would all be worth it in the end.The ruins lay deep within neutral lands, so it wasn't as though Jyara was taking her completely from her home. Instead she took her to a certain point before she stopped and turned to her little conspirator.

" All right, now, to maintain the surprise of this next place,
I am going to blindfold you. Don't worry, I won't let you fall."


She wouldn't take no for an answer and with a deep passionate kiss that had the young nubile elf whimpering with desire, Jyara smoothly slipped the silk over Kailya's eyes and lead her deeper. Her sisters knew to remain silent as the pair entered... they were all naked, the candles upon the circle were all out, and instead of the circular dome in the center of the circle was a rune inlaid sacrificial stone

It was only then as they entered the circle that Kaylia would feel the evil drow's deception. Jyara moved away but at the same moment sixteen hands of four drow men lifted her off the ground and even as the elf kicked and screamed she was laid onto the stone, her ankles and wrists each soon shackled with heavy manacles.

Jyara moved over and pulling the blindfold off Kyaila's face she then slapped the elf across her cheek, leaving a deep red imprint.

" Silence, you will help my sisters and I bring forth our champion."

As Kyalia could see, there was no roof to the ruins, she was shackled face up on a ruined stone in the middle of some form of sacrificial circle that was meant to summon a powerful otherworldly being. The strangest part... if Kyaila noticed even, was that there seemed to be no stars in the sky... it was pitch black, as though a canvas of darkness had blotted them all out. The only light was from torches which were set up on the pillars within scones of stone.

Turning to the five other female drow though with that, Jyara grinned evily.

" Let us begin."
 
Don't trust the dark ones... Kill them on sight.. was the number one rule. Don't give the dark ones a chance to speak. The moment they speak, they will have you ensnared with their deceitful tongue. The dark ones can not be trusted... and what does Kaylia do? She falls in love with one. Not just trusted in one, but completely fell in love.

To make it worse, is that this love is forbidden by laws against nature.. Another female!! One isn't suppose to love another of the same gender. There is no way to bring in new life if the two are of same gender. No heirs, no legacies to leave.... nothing.. It is simply against the rules of the Goddess, of nature and most importantly, her people.

Did Kaylia listen though? No, she did not. At first she did though, she watched this dark one lurking around the forests. Beyond the boarders of the truce that was created. She had her spell ready to strike, ready to kill.. and then.. Jyara looked right at her. Saw right through the tress Kaylia hid in and it was all over then. Kaylia couldn't kill this dark one, not with eyes like that. Also, she sensed that Jyara would be much stronger than her.

Kaylia is still young and naive to the world around her, the only thing she knew is these forests and what her elders tell her. She is of royal blood and most of her life has been trained to take over someday. However, she had other ideas and glossed over her training with sheer boredom. The woods and the wild is what really called to her, to be free.

She met Jyara on the very day they told her about a suitor, one that she is to marry whether she liked it or not. Kaylia took off running in tears as she wasn't ready to be 'sold' off, let alone leave the only home she's ever known. Jyara though took away all that hurt away and made her feel alive. Ever since then, Kaylia would take off every morning to be with her new found lover.

Until today, she didn't understand why the dark ones were so evil. Until today, she felt everything Jyara told her was real, that all those promises were true to heart. Yet, here she lays on this alter with her cheek burning from the slap. The true reminder of that betrayal and deceitful tongue of the dark one. Kaylia did struggle and fought against the restraints, even tried to use her skills to break free.

For some reason she couldn't break free and in the end all she could do is stare into that darkness. Which oddly enough calmed her fight as she examined it more, noticing the lack of stars. After another moment or two, that darkness seemed to call to her as if it had a voice all on its own.

However, that voice really was the chanting of their spell and it seemed so hypnotic to her. There were things that she wanted to say, in the end, none of it would have mattered and soon the tears escaped. The dark ones weren't called dark ones for nothing, their magic is nothing but pure evil and went against the laws of nature. And for the first time, Kaylia is apart of that evil magic.

All she could do is stare into that darkness and wait to meet her fate. There were too many dark ones surrounding her, even if she did break free, she wasn't strong enough to fight all of them.
 
Oh it hadn't been easy at all, nor had it taken a lack of effort. The first time that Jyara had realized that the elf was looking at her, she had pretended not to see her at all. She was out collecting magical components for the ritual, though of course it wasn't anything that Kyalia would know about. When the elf had made her little retreat Jyara had circled around until she had found the spot where the elf had been. Over the next few weeks she had done the same thing, until finally she had been sure that the elf was in the same spot.

With that direct look, the dark one knew that she had her. With her almost ebony skin and deep red eyes, her silken white hair she was the epitomy of beauty, and yet as well she also knew that the elf who she was seducing though only for a sacrifice was much more beautiful than the normal elves. The fact that she even told Jyara that she was of royal blood made the dark one inwardly giddy. Royal blood would only make the summon even more powerful!

She listened, or pretended to as the naive elf prattled on about her problems, and when she had the right moment she welcomed Kyalia to the place... promising it could become a sanctuary for her from the betrothed desires of her people. Just as she had, the betrayal had come full circle. Once Kyalia was fully restrained Jyara let the elf fight as much as she liked as she and her sisters worked to begin the ceremony. Each of the other dark one's disrobed, each was as beautiful and evil as the next, and taking a point just behind the candles which remained un-lit for now, Jyara herself let Kyalia fight.

Even as she did she would feel how the runed stone that she was on was what most considered a drawing stone. any magic she tried to use was pulled through the metal shackled and into the stone, only helping to power the ritual. The darkness in the sky was soothing... and from the veil Lexica was awakening. It had been well over a millenia since she had last felt the slight tug of the realms... and waking up wasn't easy. If anything though Kyalia's energies poked at Lexica, and even as she did she noticed a fearful elf in her circle.

Shh... don't fear...

the words came with a delay... seeming to be coming from everywhere, and nowhere at the same time. Lexica began to stretch in the abyss that she had thought would forever be her home, when she saw the book. At first, she was elated... they had found it, but she saw something else which immediately filled her with rage... the chains weren't hers... they were of a rival demons. Yet there was no way for her to convey that for now. All she could do at the moment was watch. Wakening was hard... in the abyss everything within the space pulled at her to sleep once more... but she fought against it this time. Something was happening, and she was going to discover what had been done.

As Jyara noticed that the tears had begun to flow from the naive nubile elf however, she leaned down and forced a kiss onto those supple lips. Moving her tongue up though she licked her tears with a soft moan of satisfaction.

" Shh... you're going to help my sisters and I to bring a demoness into this world."

She knew that such a statement would only make Kyalia fight harder... demons were the worst and most evil of beings. SOME weren't bad, however they were the minority. Straightening up, Jyara looked down, admiring the deep blue sheer robe that the nubile elf was wearing. Holding out her left hand, one of her naked sisters brought forth a black rune etched and inlaid blade.

Smiling with that dark evil smile that promised nothing but pain and death, Jyara slid her hand to the front edge of the outfit which maintained and held her large buxom breasts. Pulling the material up with one hand, she carefully cut it down the center with the other as her sisters had begun to chant in that dark one's language which was vaguely elven, however twisted by their very nature as well. Slicing the dress down to Kyalia's waist, Jyara took a moment to reach over to the side of the slab and picking up the golden obsidian stone inlaid goblet Jyara took a good drink of the wine which was laced with a drow aphrodesiac for herself though held a good amount within her mouth before she leaned down again and forced another kiss, forcing the drug infused wine down Kyalia's throat.

Lifting up she poured the wine all over Kyalia's large breasts before she set the goblet aside and giving each of Kyalia's soft pink nipples a tormenting pinch and twist, she finished undressing the elf. Her smooth toned thighs and slim body almost seemed at odds with her almost huge breasts, and yet the large orbs of flesh remained one of the elf's most sensitive 'features', as the dark one had discovered already.

Taking her position then at the apex of the circle she took the book from the small podium of stone which had held it for now. Yet speaking the now familiar words to un-bind the chains, as soon as she did Kyalia being a spellcaster could feel that the aura of the chains wasn't the same as the book. Jyara and the other dark one's hadn't noticed, and even as their chants began, they were all shocked as something began to happen.

At first, Jyara grinned as a large fiery arcane like portal opened at the foot of the sacraficial stone. After all they were supposed to kill the virgin elf in order to summon their demoness, however it didn't seem to be the case. Her grin began to dissapear however as the being stepped through the portal, for it wasn't a demoness... but rather a male demon.

His wings were leathery, his features rippled of evil demonic energies and he certainly seemed to hold power, yet as he stepped through the candles at the circle points all a lit in the same moment. He took in the naked and wine covered elf laying on the stone with a passing interest, though even as he did Lexica's cry of fury came to Kyalia's mind.

Sokar!!! that.... swine of a...

Her words faded out once more... though Sokar looked at the assembled drow.

" Ohhh.... dark one's trying to summon demons again..."

He seemed bemused, though Jyara's words snapped like a whip.

" Who are you? how dare you interrupt my ritual?!"

The drow clearly hadn't been expecting this, and yet the circle of binding WAS intact... so long as she and her sisters remained outside of it, they were safe.

Sokar chuckled, a deep, evil even among evil vibe coming off him as his claws flexed, bones cracking slightly in release.

" Oh I'm not... I am the chains to the book you hold... you will not be releasing her today..."

His tail was barbed and lethal, and stalking past the elf, he slammed into the barrier, hissing as it flared up and prevented him from getting to the drow. Yet he smirked.

" So long as I remain, you cannot summon her."

He purred with a grin, perfectly content with a stale mate for now.
 
Kaylia is very rare, even among her own people which is one of the many reasons they tried to keep her close. More than anything she needed to be protected... especially from the dark ones. If only Jyara truly knew what she had in her clutches, she wouldn't be in the process of sacrificing her. However, that is one the thing that she never told Jyara and kept it to herself all this time.

Kaylia has the ability of both Oracle and Seer... She can connect to other beings that are not of this earth, her dreams and visions almost always come true. The only problem is, she can not see her own future which is one of the reasons she didn't prevent this from happening. However, she did see Jyara in this very moment in one of her past dreams, right down to the last detail. Only, she didn't see who laid on the alter and now she knew why.... because this is her future.

Once the wine flooded into her mouth she choked on it at first, yet managed to drink down every drop. As it coated the rest of her and started to soak into her flesh, the warmth that she knew all too well swept over her. The fear is slowly fading as she focused in on the darkness above. No one else can see this darkness like she can, they see the distractions of the stars and other things the sky has to offer. The things that Kaylia honestly rarely sees on any sacred ground like this one.

The voice that spoke to her seemed unreal and like a distant dream, though Kaylia knew it was real enough and certainly not from this world. When she glanced over at the book, her eyes were glowing the moment she realized the chains didn't belong to that book. The stone beneath her kept feeding from her energy, though at this point it wasn't magic that Kaylia is using as she looked back up to the sky. This is her natural ability that is taking over now, an instinct to survive as this demon walks through the portal.

Please.... help me... I do not wish to die...

She spoke silently to that female voice that broke through the silence of her mind. Naturally she had no idea who this female is, nor what she is capable of doing. Yet for some reason, the demoness' voice was soothing to Kaylia, perhaps it is only because it is something the others obviously couldn't hear. Or it could very well be the heat that is rising rather quickly into her core that made her senses latch onto anything they could.

I know you can hear me... I-I.... I-I will freely serve you...I have nothing else that you would seek other than my soul...

Without a doubt she knew that this is a mistake and for all she did knew is that this will be the night she dies.
 
Jyara was hissing with curses and yet she and her sisters were preparing to battle this demon. Even as Sokar was pacing back and forth he was laughing, taunting and utterly defiling the energy of this circle with his presence. His aura swept over Kaylia as a sticky slime like feeling, as though his fires would suffocate her with his being there. Even as the dark one and the demon were battling with words however, Kaylia was reaching out into that darkness with her seer eyes.

At first, there was only that voice which seemed to come from the darkness. Yet as the drug and her arousal grew the darkness came to outline a being. Kaylia could still not fully see Lexica, however she could see a black ebony cage. The cage was set into the darkness... and within... Kaylia could see only a feminine outline.

Yet from the darkness came a sense that the one within wasn't out for pain and suffering. Power beyond anything... even the vile aura of Sokar seemed to be pulled into the stone, though the demon had so much power that such a subtle siphoning would be noticed. The voice from the darkness soothed Kaylia's fear and yet only seemed to enhance the coursing, pulsing desires that were washing over her like a wave.

At first from Lexica's side, she couldn't hear anything. Then again such a thing wasn't actually a surprise anymore... after all she had been in this darkness for such a long time... and besides, despite her will to remain awake, the darkness was beginning to pull at her again. Yet when those words rung through the darkness the second time, the demoness did sit up and take notice. It took a special kind of being to speak between the worlds... and even with the veil open it was even more rare for one to do so.

You will serve me freely??

The voice came from the outline... and even as Kaylia watched the being seemed to struggle to it's feet. She had beautiful bat like wings behind her, and still hidden by the veil Lexica moaned at such words. Yet the promise of a soul made her chuckle.

Oh no... your soul will remain yours. I have no interest in mindless slaves... I had enough of those before.

Shaking off the darkness though she seemed to bolden, her words coming much more clearly since the seer had already opened the channel.

Sokar will pay for trying to keep me imprisoned. I accept your service, your powers and your body will be mine with this pact.

The stone beneath Kaylia was beginning to feel warm... and even as Kaylia's arousal only grew more, she could feel that the stone was drawing more from her, her energy was breaking the veil.

Give yourself to me... that's it... open the way for me.

Sokar though had felt the shift in the aura's within the circle. Turning, he noticed that the elf though shackled was glowing with a dark bluish black light that swirled over Kaylia's body. With a frustrated growl he snapped his gaze back to Jyara.

" Quick you stupid bitch... give me the dagger!"

Even as he said that his attention was being pulled back to the stone. Jyara simply laughed though as she saw what was happening. There was no chance that she was going to stop this... this was what she and her sisters had wanted... or so they thought! She clutched the dagger to her bust though and chanting the last of the words to the ritual, combined with Kaylia's willing submission... Kaylia could see what came next.

The darkness, and the cage dissapeared. Not only Kaylia could see now the darkness... the dark one's all gasped as the stars were blotted out, a swirling vortex came down from the sky... enveloping the alter. Sokar was growling and throwing all sorts of demonic magic at it and yet with the power of the ritual site along with the sacrifice's submission... the chains had been broken.

In the center of the vortex however the figure came slamming down, the circle breaking with the force of pure demonic energy, Sokar being blown back a good ten feet, all the dark one's being blown back as well the eruption of energy dispersed the vortex. Standing astride Kaylia's hips tall and inhumanely beautiful was Lexica.

Sokar was growling and muttering under his breath about stupid elves though as he raised his gaze there was nothing there except for hate and anger.

" Lexica..."

His breath uttered like a curse, the clawed demon took a launch towards the alter, planning to end the demoness before she could come to her senses. Lexica's eyes were looking down and straight into Kaylia, though as she felt the presence her gaze didn't break, though Kaylia would see the demoness raise a hand and a blast of dark energy flew out, smashing into Sokar and blasting him back.

Slamming into a wall and cracking the stone the demon seemed mildly phased, though the sheer impact had almost shook the entire area. the shot knocked him down onto one knee, and with a wheezing groan the dark eyes on his wings opened, though he snarled.

" This isn't over..."

Before he left however he had one final thing to do. Jyara had been knocked senseless with Lexica's arrival, and even as she was coming around she through a dizzy look could see that the male demon... this Sokar was stalking towards her. She moved a hand to weave a protective spell and yet pain flooded into her mind as the demon's clawed hand caught her wrist, the cry of pain escaping her turning into a scream of pain as he twisted her hand, breaking her wrist as though it were nothing more than a matchstick.

Sokar's inhuman strength lifted Jyara to her feet, and twisting her broken arm behind her back his other hand clawed into her smooth fair hair, raking claw marks into her scalp as he forced her onto her knees facing the alter. The other drow priestessses all tried to save their sister and yet there were nothing but screams and the sounds of bodies hitting the ground as Sokar killed one after another of the drow, until only Jyara remained.

The drow was whimpering at that point... unable to look away from the horrible sight of her sisters all dead. Unlike Kyalia though Jyara hadn't had a vision telling her that she would live through this, and as such she thought that she was next. Yet Sokar leaned down and whispered evil and torturous things into the dark one's ear, true, fresh tears coming from her eyes as Sokar licked her neck and with his barbed tail he proceeded to whip Jyara across her back until she was bleeding and broken. Only with that did he let the buxom drow fall to the ground and licking the blood off his tail, he dissapeared. He would deal with Lexica eventually... but for now he retreated.

Lexica had knelt atop Kaylia, the shackles opening on their own leaving the elf free of the metal leeching power, and yet she was looking to the most beautiful demoness ever. Her horns were smooth and rounded, her ears were long and elven like in nature. She had long and beautiful silvery hair which shimmered, and every part of her screamed beauty. She was completely naked and yet didn't seem to care. She was smooth and hairless from the neck down, her smooth slit incredibly feminine though she finally was waking fully. she more moved a hand up to her hair and ran her fingers through it.

" Free..."

Her aura unlike Sokar's only increased the heat within Kaylia's body. The demoness heard a whimper and finally seemed to take full notice of the area. Seeing the drow broken and bloody she looked back to the elf.

" Do you wish to save her?"

Her words came smoothly, though she reached down and gently ran her smooth fingers over Kaylia's face, though there were many powers that the demoness had that Kaylia would have to discover with time... for now the demoness was here and VERY much ready to leap for joy. She kept her composure though... the drow had betrayed Kaylia... but Kaylia could save Jyara. Kaylia's dream had actually shown two outcomes, one where Jyara lived, and one where the dark one died. The choice now, was the oracle's!
 
Kaylia fell into a trance as all her focus went into that darkness above, watching as it took shape, listening to only her voice and no other. This is one of the downfalls about being like her, the outside world quite literally disappears when the trance takes over. Her eyes were glowing brightly as the heat filled her every fiber and as the demoness grew more features, breaking out of her cage... Kaylia submitted more.

She writhed on the alter as the drug took over, mixing in the heat that consumed her and all she wanted is to be touched. To feel those things that Jyara would always make her feel. The screams around her filled the air, but for Kalia, it was nothing more than howls of the wind. Their voices nothing more than whispers that trailed behind those howls. The demoness above her is the only thing Kalia gave her attention to, desiring to touch the beauty that held her gaze. She was even more beautiful than Jyara.

"She lives Mistress... The dreams say her punishment in life is living with the guilt of she has done here. The male demon has marked her with his lashings.. The scars will never truly heal.. She will always be a demons toy.. She lives my Mistress.."

Kaylia spoke as if she is lost within herself, stuck in a trance for a few moments longer she remained in the trance. Once her connection to the other world broke, she cried out and arched her back as she came from seemingly nothing. Yet the mixture of the drugs, the warmth and air topping it all with the aura of this demon, Kaylia couldn't stop the orgasm from happening.
 
Lexica didn't care about those who fell to Sokar... the drow though one of the more immortal of races held little significance to a demoness. Even as her smooth thighs relaxed upon the subtle hips of the elf before her, she gloried in the golden hue of the oracle's eyes. An oracle AND a seer... that was quite the combination, a deliciously powerful one that the demoness picked up on.

They were both lost and coming back around, the fatigue from the other prison, the heaviness of her wings... everything was slower in coming around. Her instincts had blasted Sokar away, and she had half listened as the drow was beaten by the demons tail, lashing her with his mark that would never truly fade. Yet as Kyalia's eyes faded and her words came forth, Lexica nodded as she turned her attention to Jyara.

" You are lucky... she says that you live."

Jyara didn't FEEL lucky right then... instead she felt as though her entire body was burning with pain and fire, as though a thousand fire ants were biting her. She was sweating and bleeding, though she managed to look up as Kyalia arched her back and came upon the stone. Lexica grinned as the lithe elf came seemingly upon air, Kyalia could feel how the demonesses weight pinned her down there upon the alter.

Lexica had to take SOME action to save the drow's life so she reached out a hand and beckoning forth four black demonic tendrils, Jyara squealed as they took hold on her wrists and ankles, the dark power healing the broken wrist, the others coiling around her arms and legs holding her in place. She found herself hoisted into the air, held there by those tendrils as Lexica turned her attention back to the elf.

" You're so sensitive..."

She mused, it not a bad thing in the demonesses eyes though she felt Kyalia's hot panting breath tickling her palm as she moved her hand down to the elf's chest... she took her time in moving her hand over the elf's large bust, though as she did her nails extended into claws and began to rake, leaving small red marks all over Kyalia's breasts. The demon seemed quite content to remain right there with the elf for now, she grinning as Kyalia could feel that her orgasm only fed the demon... and Lexica was hungry!

" Give me more..."

She purred as her other hand moved then, claws extending she was soon clawing, mauling, caressing and overall turning Kyalia's buxom chest into a center point from which intense pleasure coursed from her over and over again... sending the pleasure straight down into Kyalia's tight virgin pussy.

Even as Jyara watched though she found herself unable to look away. The pain in her back was dissapearing... she instinctively knew the tendrils were healing her, though her ashen skin would always remain marked as a reminder of the events that had happened here. She was silent... fearful of the demoness who was currently making her Kyalia cry out with intense pleasures. Kyalia wasn't hers though, and she would come to learn that.
 
All the energy flowed around her as though it was river on stone when those claws first made contact. She arched her chest up more, silently begging to feel so much more. It wasn't anything compared to what Jyara would do, no, this was far more intense. Those claws raked over every inch of her heaving breasts to leave red trails behind was the most intoxicating sensation she has ever felt.

In those few moments she had completely forgotten about Jyara and the hurt that her betrayal had caused. All she could think about this demoness before her. Kyalia could feel her hunger, the need to feed and it didn't take much to know what she hungered for. She felt the slight pull of her energy when she climaxed and considering she demanded for more, it made it more clear of what she needed.

Kaylia rolled her eyes shut as she submitted to the sensations and in no time she cried out a second orgasm. Before too long a third one had her screams echoing in the trees. Sensitive didn't even begin to describe how touchy her flesh is, especially as the drug coursed through her veins, the very air itself could make her juices flow. Yet, she has this demons smooth skin and her warmth against her body. Those claws, were like nothing she has ever experienced before. In no time Kaylia couldn't stop the orgasms, never knowing where one began and one ended. All she did know is that she wanted to feed her Mistress and to help restore her strength.
 
Lexica woke up more as the first orgasm rolled into her, the energy causing her to moan as she looked down to the little one before her. As the elf's back arched so sharply though Lexica giggled, though as Kaylia moaned with the intense sensations of it all, the demoness grinned as she clawed those breasts. Her control was intense as well though, not once did she break the elf's skin... she kept her pure though also seemed to enjoy marking her skin.

As Kaylia rolled her eyes shut and submitted to herself, the orgasms began to roll, though as the third orgasm crashed through her, Lexica leaned down, her own huge breasts pressing and rubbing, stimulating her little oracle even more and as the next scream began to come from Kaylia's throat she would feel the soft plump lips of her new mistress silence her squeals. Each new orgasm made her groan, and even as Kaylia began to continuously cum the demonesses tongue was soon pulling Kaylia's out to play.

Her claws weren't like Jyara's fingers... nails didn't feel like this, and as Lexica traced each heaving rib she clawed her little seer's body more and more, the sensations inhuman, though with each orgasm Lexica flushed more and awakened fully. Only when her little elf was like jello did the demoness pause her clawing, the claws retreating next soft caresses ignited the delights as well.

" You are such a good girl.. but no one mortal can feed me all on her own..."

She clearly was pleased that Kaylia was willing to try however, and shifting a bit, she was still straddling Kaylia, though she did turn the elf's head with her fingers to see Jyara suspended by those dark tendrils.

" What do you think? should we make her your pet?"

She asked with a grin, her talented tongue moving to lick along Kaylia's long elven ear, knowing such an action would more than likely only make her little oracle cum again. Lexica would figure out more once she had gained a good amount of her strength again... but it was clear that the demoness was VERY pleased with her little slave!
 
After the last orgasm, Kaylia laid there panting harder than ever with a hint of disappointment in herself. It was very, very faint, yet she tried so hard to feed her Mistress. At the same time, there were signs at all to show or indicate that the demoness was upset with her. In fact it was quite the opposite and she seemed proud of her efforts.

Though as she turned to take a glance at Jyara and hearing the single... what should be the most easiest question.. Kaylia hesitated. Although that hesitation quickly ended in a silent orgasm as her ear was licked, leaving her gasping for air as her body writhed. It was almost too much for her in that very moment, however when she glanced to see the dark one hanging in the air.

"She betrayed me once already Mistress. She is the reason I am here on this alter. I do not trust her to be a worthy pet. She will betray me again. I am afraid of her now..."

Elves in general rarely gave second chances, it is their belief that there are no second chances. If you screwed up once, it is over, you are banished for life or in some cases, death. However, she turned to look up at her Mistress and reached up to lightly touch her right horn to see how it felt. Also a blush kissed her cheeks as the shyness crept back in and she bit her lower lip lightly.

"Plus I would not know what to do with her. She has taught me a few things, but to truly make her submit... I would not know where to start. Mistress... If you need her to help you, then I will accept her for that reason only. However, I am afraid you will have to teach me to make her truly submit. She is a fighter and is stronger than I am. "
 
Lexica grinned as Kaylia laid panting and covered in a sheen of wine, sweat and cum, though as she seemed dissapointed in herself, Lexica chuckled in bemusement.

" You did so well my little slave... when I am fully fed and filled with power your pleasure will be enough to feed me... don't you worry."

She didn't want her little elf thinking that she was anything but perfect, because she knew that without Kaylia, she would still be stuck within the void cage. She took her time to turn the little one's face to see Jyara... and even as Kaylia's words carried through the air, the dark one actually seemed to turn her head in shame over this.

As Kaylia seemed to think that her mistress might need to keep the dark one around, Lexica grinned in an evil way that was reserved only for her enemies. It promised something different for sure, though she nodded slightly.

" Oh don't worry, I don't need her long term... and if that's the case we can find you another pet another time."

She wasn't dissapointed at all, instead she smiled as she snapped her fingers and even as she did the tendrils hauled Jyara up to almost a kneeling position, and yet in the circle of the area thicker tentacles began to appear, wrapping around Jyara's waist, back and up to her breasts a thick tentacle snuck up and forced it's way into the drow's mouth, cutting off her cries.

Soon small and large tentacles were all molesting and fucking the drow, her cum spraying onto them as she was being used just for her energy to re-invigorate the demoness. Meanwhile Lexica grinned as she looked her little oracle over... she looking to her as she slid her tongue down to the elf's neck, licking and nibbling though back to her ear she would go just to make the nubile elf cum again.

" I'm going to make you mine... you know that right?"

She figured the little elf did, and yet as she said that she shifted and pressed her smooth thigh between Kaylia's legs, grinding the impossibly smooth skin there, letting the little elf have some direct contact. She wasn't shy in handling the elf, even as the screams of the dark one was muffled by the tenril in her mouth the dark one couldn't stop cumming and knew that she was going to be left here to always remember her failures.
 
Kaylia watched as the tendrils basically consume the dark one and there oddly enough was a sense of satisfaction. She didn't truly get to see what the male demon had done, it was just a dream she had once, nothing compared to actually watching it happen. This however seemed very satisfying and actually enjoyed watching this very scene in front of her. Somehow she knew that this demon, her Mistress will at least always protect her.. So far it seems.

"Yes Mistress I do know... I am afraid.. However.. I have given myself to you and therefore I have to trust in you."

Kaylia turned to face her new Mistress, for some strange she felt no guilt at all to this choice she has made. It is something she couldn't understand, yet she had seen this Demon in dreams before. They were so long ago however that Kaylia has forgotten about them. Without much hesitation, Kaylia lightly pulled on the horn she had been caressing and guided her Mistress into a kiss.

Obviously it was a bold move to make, especially to a demon, yet Kaylia really wanted... rather needed to kiss her again. She loved how it made her feel and all to quickly she had let Jyalia fade from thought. The only thing that centered around her world is her Mistress. Slowly she wrapped on leg around Lexica's hip and ground herself against that very smooth leg. Not long afterwards Kaylia whimpered into the kiss as she climaxed with the overwhelming sensations.

"I am ready to give myself fully to you Mistress.."

She could barely whisper through the gaspy breathing after her last orgasm.
 
Oh Lexica hadn't really known much about the dark one or this whole situation either... the drow was simply something that Lexica had figured might be a good pet. Kaylia's words were true however, and since Lexica saw the sense in it all, she figured that she would use the drow for what she could, namely energy.

Even as Kaylia explained that she was afraid, Lexica clicked her tongue slightly, though as she shifted and rubbed herself on her mistresses thigh, the demoness was clearly surprised when the little elf grew bold enough to reach up and guide her back. She didn't complain at all, in fact she enjoyed kissing the little elf quite a bit, though as she felt the orgasm slowly rush through the lithe seer's body, she felt the hot breath of her little lover as Kaylia came back from her orgasm.

" Oh I know... I can feel it."

She purred, though even as she said that she pulled back and sitting back onto her haunches, she seemed to focus on her groin for a moment, hunching slightly. Her fingers moved down to her own hard little clit and holding it, she muttered dark and what others would consider evil words, before her clit extended out, slowly growing inch by inch into a thick hard ridged demonic cock.

Of course the sides and top had bumped ridges along it, the underside having a scale like texture, and the tip was pointed of course for maximum penetration. Looking down to how wet the little oracle was Lexica grinned proudly. After all the greatest detraction from female on female relationships was that they didn't leave anything behind, but with this... if the demoness wished it Kaylia could become pregnant and have sons or daughters.

That certainly wasn't her intention right then... instead she moved her hands and gently pressing Kaylia's legs up, she held them open as she admired the tiny tight slit. It certainly hadn't had any real penetration, which was just fine with Lexica.

" Now... we're going to go slowly... but when I break you open, we will bond. You will be bound to me and will bear my markings. In return you will gain power, and will have my protection always. Before I take you, I will have your name to know."

As she was speaking she was rubbing the tip of that demonic cock up and down Kaylia's slit, coating her cock's tip with copious amounts of cum... it would be an incredibly tight fit, but her mistress wasn't worried... as soon as she began to enter her the elf's body would open and 'change' to allow her mistress in. It would simply blow Kaylia's mind Lexica was sure!
 
Truthfully Kaylia was very thankful that she didn't have to let the dark one touch her again. Just thinking about it now made her skin crawl, it would be like forgiving her and that is something Kaylia couldn't do. Yet, that was neither here nor there in that very moment. Especially when she watched this demon create a cock, her eyes went wide with shock and wonderment. Never having seen anything like it before.

Very slowly and cautiously she reached down while listening to her Mistress, her fingers lightly grazed over the demon cock. It wasn't easy to maintain her senses though as it began to slide along her wet slit. In fact she wanted to cum pretty much instantly right then and there. Luckily that is one thing that Jyara was starting to teach her is how to hold back. Although those lessons were hard to learn as she would lose it every time.

Deep down she knew that she should be far more afraid than what she honestly is. After all she is freely giving herself to a demon. One of the biggest things that goes against every law imaginable to her kind. Betraying all the gods and goddesses she worships, betraying the teachings of her people. More importantly, betraying her position within her people. These thoughts kept pinching at her, despite how needy she is right now, the subconscious doesn't lie. Especially to her..

"I am not just afraid of this...."

She gave a weak smile and looked down at the cock she still caressed and explored. Each motion it made brought her so close to that edge, on the verge of losing herself to another orgasm.

"My people will know what I have done the moment you claim me... If they do not already know. I do not know if they will banish me. But they will not accept me as I am meant to be for them. I will be an outcast after these actions.. I have no where to go now.."

When she looked back to meet the beautiful gaze of her new Mistress, a sense of calmness rushed through her. Although Kaylia's eyes were filled with so many mixed emotions. The lust burning through her and ready to burst any second. Being betrayed by Jyala and now the flooding sorrow of betraying her own kind.

Nothing felt real in those few moments, in fact she kept silently wishing to wake up from this nightmare. Yet, she knew that she is wide awake and this is her future her dreams couldn't tell her about in detail.

When asked of her name, the obvious way of telling her crossed her thoughts.. Yet she wanted to say it in a more intimate way. A way that will burn Jyala as it is the exact same thing she once said to the dark one.

".. I wish to be your little Kaylia Mistress..."

She smiled and raised her hips up while putting pressure on the demons cock wanting to make herself cum again. Needing to use the overwhelming sensations to force the outside thoughts away. Now wasn't the time to dwell on what is already done, she had no way of fixing this. Already promised herself to this very beautiful demon that there is no backing out of it. To do so would just create more problems for herself.

"Please... Mistress... Allow your Little Kaylia to wear your markings I promise to wear them proudly..."

Subconsciously she called herself "Little Kaylia" with the purpose of hurting Jyala more. That is one of the pet names she used to use and now Kaylia is giving it to Lexica to use. Taking everything she could away from the one that betrayed her.
 
Lexica grinned as the lithe elf was prostrated so beautifully not to mention openly for her. The demoness didn't share the same connections of emotions that Kaylia did, but she did understand betrayal, and how that could affect someone, which was partially why she had given Kaylia the choice of keeping Jyara around. Even as Kaylia enjoyed the way that her mistress used the dark one, Jyara's tears of overwhelming pleasure were rolling, for now she was lost to the world.

Lexica shivered in utter delight when her little elf reached down and grazed her fingers over it. It was hot, real and pulsing with desire... connected to the demoness Lexi moaned openly at the simple touch, it had been FAR too long after all since she had felt such things after all. In the void, she had been imprisoned for far too long, and now... now she was free. Where they would go... what they would do, well that was still a mystery.

She listened attentively as Kyalia bared her fears to her mistress, and yet the demoness she nodded to her in understanding. She did understand that the elf would be considered an outcast, but to Lexica, that was fine... the demoness would take Kaylia to an entirely new world, though just where right now she hadn't decided.

" Oh I am sure that they know you are here now... the influx of power to summon Sokar and myself would have alerted them, though the elves of the past and I did get along... we will have to see how the world has changed."

This was reality... this was real, not a dream. Kaylia may wish within herself that it wasn't, but the fact of the matter was that this demoness was going to claim her as her own. As she raised her hips and ground her own needy slit upon the pointed tip of her mistresses cock she noticed that Kaylia wanted to be her little girl.

" Oh you will... don't you worry my little girl..."

She heard a whimpering cry from Jyara as the drow heard that, but those sounds were turned back into muffled screams as more and more pleasure was forced through the dark one. Looking to her little elf's eyes she smiled with a mixture of delight as well as desire, though holding her little elf's legs the demoness did press forwards, leaning forwards her hips applied pressure and that ridged and bump lined demonic cock pressed into her, stretching Kaylia in an entirely new way.

As Lexica did she was moaning to herself, though as her demonic cock entered, Kaylia could feel a tingling sensation upon the tops of her arms before she would be able to see black lines and patterns appeared upon her upper arms, finishing just below Kaylia's elbows. The marks hummed with the same tingling energy as the aura of her mistress, and yet as Lexica pressed more and more of her cock into her little elf she grinned, her eyes swirling in a beautiful silvery and black way.

" That's it... from now on... you will be no one else's unless I wish it."

She purred, though as she pushed the entirety of that huge inhuman cock into her little Kaylia, she released her little elf's legs and instead moving a hand she pressed her palm to the center of Kaylia's chest, before an intense sensation erupted in the same tingling, wings and Lexica's personal marking appearing upon Kaylia's chest, her demonic cock filling the elf, breaking her virginity, binding her to the demoness for all time.

She paused there, looking to the little elf, wondering what she thought of her new status... the marks basically marked her as her mistresses slave, concubine and slut. Just how their relationship would evolve would still be yet to be seen, and yet for now that was enough.
 
They were in fact being watched by unseen eyes, something that Kaylia would normally pick up on. However she was too overwhelmed by all the pleasure consuming her that nothing else mattered to her. Even more so when she felt the incredible and unspeakable stretching that is happening between her trembling legs. For the longest time she couldn't breathe as her entire body tensed up.

She did feel the tingling along her arms, yet she couldn't see much in those few short moments. Her eyes rolled shut and her back arched sharply the deeper Lexica went, it didn't seem like it would ever end. There was no more holding back though as her nails clawed into the stone beneath her, Kayalia screamed out.

Out of all the orgasms she has ever had with Jyara, none of them compared to the orgasm that ripped through her now. The orgasm was so intense that she didn't feel the pain or realized the exact moment of when the cock broke through. All she felt was the sheer pleasure and outside world once again faded as Lexica became the center of her world.

The unseen eyes hiding in the dark seem to smile at this union, though of course neither of them would know this. Kaylia didn't know the history her people had with Lexica, yet the Elder that watches them now and the one that has raised Kaylia knew. This Elder even had a feeling that it would be Kaylia that freed this demon. Although they didn't approve of having Sokar running free.
 
No one could have anticipated that Sokar would have imbued the chains with his own essence as a way to try and safeguard against the re-awakening and release of that bitch Lexica. Sokar was a trickster and liar... he had in fact orchestrated the whole betrayal of the elders against Lexica, mostly because he knew that there was no way that he could overpower the demoness on her own.

Such demonic politics had played out rather in Sokar's favor though, for a millennia after Lexica had been bound away into the darkness, Sokar had been entrapped in another realm of his own. In a way it was thanks to his forwards thinking that the fire demon was loose now... not that he would ever thank Lexica at all. Such things didn't matter right then.

Instead, she grinned as Kaylia was close to losing her mind to such intense inhuman pleasure... though as her entire body tensed up and her back arched from the markings which Lexica created on her arms and chest, the demoness moaned low and huskily out, her eyes watching her little elf as she screamed out and watching her little seer cum so very hard the demoness knelt QUITE proudly, though she utilized it to break her little girl open, the cum blood and sweat all mixing deliciously.

The demoness moaned to herself, and yet leaning down she softly placed gentle kisses along her lovely elf's neck, making her way up Kaylia's jawline as she finally found her lips. As she pressed a kiss though her eyes opened wide in shock, an energy coursing from Kaylia fed into the markings and into herself she was so shocked she tried to pull away and yet found that she couldn't. Instead her eyes shared the same glow as Kaylia's did as she shared in a fragment of the vision that Kaylia was experiencing.

At first.. it was only dark trees... which didn't make any sense to Lexica... but then... she saw drow. The fragments of the vision weren't enough for Lexica to make much sense of, but she didn't care. Their large breasts rubbed together even as the demonesses hips began to buck and roll, thrusting and fucking her little elf as they shared that moment together. She had never imagined that she would share in the oracle's vision... she had never had an oracle OR a seer before though... so she couldn't really make much sense of it.

For now though she was mewling and panting into Kaylia's lips as she fucked the little elf into a whole new world of euphoric pleasure!
 
The stretch and thrusting quickly became too much for Kaylia. At first the discomfort of being impaled consumed her and she couldn't relax or submit to it right away. Especially when the intense orgasm died down enough to regain some sort of sense. Although the kisses on her neck brought out the little whimpers as she focused in those kisses and wrapped herself around Lexica. Her legs tightly wrapped around the demons hips, arms holding onto her as if her life depended on it. All too soon the pain fully disappeared as her body adjusted to it's Mistress, forming to be the most perfect fit to the cock that impaled it.

Unfortunately for Kaylia, losing her mind to the pleasure also made it possible for it to open up as the visions crept in. Her eyes were wide open with a soft golden glow as the trance state took over. At first it was choppy and only the forbidden forest was seen, though the more those waves of pleasure washed over her, the more her mind opened up to these images.

The drows were on a hunt through the dark woods, they were riding their dire wolves as they chased down an unseen shadow. It is rare that Kaylia sees through the vision of another being, yet the more involved this vision became, she saw through the eyes of the one being hunted. Felt it's heart pounding, though with her orgasms, her heart pounded just as hard. It looked back to see and hear the drows not far behind, searching for an escape.

When Lexica picked up the speed, thrusting harder into Kaylia, her nails dug into the demons back as she came over and over again. The vision also became more clearer as this being found a path that only small creatures would use. Although the dark ones didn't seem phased by the path, pushing the bushes out of the way as they kept the chase. Eventually the being made its way into a cavern, one of which even the dark ones do not dare enter.

Deep within this cavern, the being kept running until it hid within a castle. This castle has been abandoned for centuries and is said that it is cursed. It is said that The Dark Ones buried it within the earth which created this cavern and sealed it with a barrier so no mortals would find it. How being is able to enter it is unknown, Kaylia couldn't even see what this being is as she saw through its eyes.

It was then that the link was broken and Kaylia arched and rolled her back breaking the kiss as she let loose another scream. Her body writhing and dancing with pleasure underneath her Mistress as the visions faded.
 
Oh the initial euphorea would phase out, it always did, and even as the discomfort of her being broken open not to mention the way that her mistress was so very skilled at using the demonic cock which she wielded to bring her little Kaylia unfathomable pleasure... it was enough that as Lexica worked to fuck and fit her little seer's pussy to her cock that the bumps and ridges would tear her orgasmic world asunder. Feeling her little elf's nimble legs wrap around her waist, the demoness moaned and whimpered at such intense pleasure, she feeding from both Jyara who was being drained of as much power and energy as possible, along with Kaylia whom Lexica was bonding to.

Even as she shared the vision with Kaylia, at first she didn't really understand. After all, she hadn't had oracle visions before, so she had no idea of what to expect. Yet focusing her mind she was able to pick out some information for herself. Even as she smoothly fucked her little elf into oblivion, she did notice that the vision cleared up with the more explosive orgasms that Kaylia had.

She didn't know what the small being was being hunted, but as the castle came into view her mind snapped with attention. The Haast's eagles gave it away... this was the castle of the demonic elder Kalize... he hadn't been seen or heard of for over ten thousand years. Her shock was VERY much evident and yet as Kaylia's vision faded Lexica looked down to her screaming and orgaming elf as she herself reached her point and with a squeal she arched her own back, hot cum spraying deep into Kaylia's cunt as Lexica grunted and moaned.

Letting the black tendrils finish with the dark one they let Jyara down covered in dark slime, her own cum and sweat. She wasn't even really coherent right then, not that Lexica cared. Instead she grinned and moving her hips back her cock slid from her little elf's pussy, she letting the cock withdraw and dissapear though she moved and rolling Kaylia atop her, she let her little elf come down. She wasn't in a huge hurry to get out of here... this vile place was secure against most magics, and besides, she figured her little Kaylia needed a breather after that one!
 
Those unseen eyes watched very intently as the little girl he once knew now becoming a woman. It was very arousing to watch and he could feel the effects of the scene stirring within him. However, Kaylia was and never will be his to claim in such ways. Even if he truly wanted to, he never saw her like that, she reminded him too much of her mother. It is the way that the scene played out though, creating undeniable urges.

He waited until he knew that Kaylia had gone completely unconscious from exhaustion. He waved his hand and a blue fog swirled in around the couple then in seconds a blue portal opened up at their feet.

"Play time is over now. Bring her home Lexica, I assure you that no harm with come to either of you. But if you remain out there, you will not like what is coming after that Dark One. I will not keep this portal open for long."

The males voice seemed to be coming through the portal itself and it was very smooth, it had the powerful tone of someone with ancient power. He waited patiently for the demon to come through with Kaylia, although he wouldn't wait for too long as an open portal is an open invite to the unwanted. Just when he was about to close the portal, Lexica emerged through holding Kaylia. In that same second he closed the portal and pointed towards Kaylia's bed.

"I trust you understand what you own now? I had seen her freeing you, however I did not expect it to be this soon."

He walked over towards where Lexica laid Kaylia down and he lightly traced the sleeping elfs cheek before pulling the covers her. Though, shaking his head with clear disappointment, he turned his attention to Lexica with a very serious and concerned look.

"You may not remember me, I was just a boy when I first met you. My name is Haioli. I am her father and also ruler of the high elves."

He studied Lexica very closely, taking in all her features and smiled as she is more beautiful than he ever remembered her being. Yet, he never made a motion to touch her, only admired her from a distance.

"There are things you should know about our sweet Kaylia. As you may have already guessed, she trusts far too easily, almost as a child would. I have tried to break her of that, however, that is something perhaps you can help with. She is incapable of killing another being, she can defend and protect herself, but the blood of her mother prevents her from actually taking a life."

He walked back towards the bed and sat on the edge while watching Kaylia sleep, running his fingers through the long white silky hair. Then he looked back over at Lexica, with an almost lost look in his eyes as if he is about to regret the next few words.

"She will not be banned from here, not as long as there is life in my veins. I can never do that to her. However, I cannot control what others will do when she is outside my walls. There are those that are very upset with what she has done and will come after her as a traitor. Also, one last thing... When she gets those visions, do not let her get lost within them. You will have to be grounding point and bring her back to reality. There has been more than a few times when we could not bring her back for days. The visions are real to her and she easily becomes lost within them, trying to find meanings that are not there."
 
Lexica was peppering her little elf with soft kisses, oblivious to most things even as she settled herself there, quite contentedly as well. Feeling Kaylia relax and fully pass out, she felt a shifting of the airs of magic and turning her head, her eyes and face turned to the blue portal. She could feel that it was elven in nature, and feeling the strength holding it open within even such a vile and evil place, Lexica considered that whoever held the portal open was strong.

As the words came from through the portal though Lexica became more aware of exactly where she was. This was the site of her betrayal, and held the power if fueled by enough power to put her back into the void. She would never willingly go there though. Considering the words though she sighed ever so slightly. She knew that dryders, wolf riders and other drow priestesses would be coming... though she didn't know there were very few demons in this realm anymore, she considered that as well.

Sliding off the stone and for a moment giving herself a stretch, she leaned down and sliding one arm beneath Kaylia's back, the other slipped behind the elf princesses thighs. Picking her up as though she weighed nothing, Carrying her through she found herself in a very... opulent elven suite, though she carried her little seer over to the bed and carefully set Kaylia down, she turned then to face the elf.

" Your tone is familiar, but not quite right."

She mused, though as Haioli explained about being Kaylia's father, Lexica considered teasing the elf about the sights that he had more than likely witnessed, however she had her own thoughts for now. Instead she nodded as she considered him. The eyes and hair looked much like his father, though it made her curious as well.

" I know that it has been a long time, what happened to Aliniar?"

He had been the ruler of these elves when last she had been awake... though as the elf looked her over, she cocked an eyebrow amusedly as though to ask if he liked what he saw. He seemed to retain his poise, though Lexica was willing to bet that within his pants Haioli was more than likely rock hard, she listened intently, though moving around she wove some simple magics and created a black and gold dress that was utterly stunning on her.

" Hmm... that's true, though in this case I would have to say her choices were quite limited,
and in the end out of them all she chose well."


She listened attentively though as he said that Kaylia would not be banned from here, though she rolled her shoulders slightly. her wings receeded and dissapeared, so other than her horns she could have been mistaken for an unearthly and beautiful woman. She nodded in understanding though as she spoke once more.

" I have to admit that I did not anticipate sharing her visions... but then again I have never claimed an oracle AND a seer before."

She would protect Kaylia... and Haioli had to know that. She did run her hands over herself before she considered Kaylia. She would be out for a few more hours at the very least... so Lexica looked back to Haioli then.

" I will not cause trouble here, I honor the pact that your grandfather and father held with me,
so long as you wish to retain it."


Kaylia was Lexica's now, so Haioli knew that the only price of Lexica's presence without disturbance was a female elf or two to feed her. Despite Kaylia and Jyara's feeding her, she wasn't NEAR full... though she crossed her arms with an expectant look to the elder elf. She had never killed an elf in these lands, simply... drained them to the point of orgasmic bliss.
 
He certainly did have a raging hard on happening, although he kept his composure decent enough that he wouldn't act on it. He considered the best way to answer the question, yet she mentioned sharing Kaylia's visions he raised an eyebrow curiously.

"Well, let us hope for both your sakes you both do not get lost in those visions. Is that what happened on the alter out there? I thought it was just her bonding with you. May I inquire of what she saw this time?"

A very heavy sigh escaped him as Lexica told him about the vision, again shaking his head with confusion as it would made no sense.

"Kaylia has no knowledge of that place. I have kept its secrets from her, why she is seeing that dreadful place now is beyond me. The great wars were because of that hellish place, killing the men that you once knew. It is rumored that my wife was taken there by the dark ones, forcing her to use the sight to complete the spell that buried it. She never did return to me."

He smirked a little to himself with the faintest of hopes that perhaps his wife is still alive somehow after all these years. Then that would be impossible and gave a weak smiled while looking at Kaylia again. Though taking a glance over at Lexica, seeing that expecting look he laughed while shaking his head.

"I would take you myself .. Sadly I doubt I could handle your lust... Come, follow me.. Let Kaylia rest for a while."

He partially lied, the real reason is that he hasn't laid with another since losing his mate. While they walked he told her that Kaylia had gotten the seer blood from her mother and the oracle bloodline from him. He wasn't fully an oracle, but the women in his line all were and Kaylia just happened to be a female. He went on to explain that he doesn't really get visions, they are more like flickering dreams that give him flashes once in a while, nothing compared what Kaylia sees.

"Wait here a moment."

He took her into a highly decorated tavern that honestly seemed out of place for a city of elves. Yet, there were a mixture of people in there, clearly made for guests and those that need a rest for the night. He went up to the barkeep and they spoke a few words, the barkeep grinning as he looked over at Lexica. Clapping his hand a couple times one elf dressed in practically nothing came up to them, giggled when seeing the demon. Soon she whispered to another girl before making her way towards Lexica.

"It has been a very long time since your kind has entered here."

She laughed and watched as a handful of women walked upstairs into a single room, all different races and sizes. Haioli came back towards Lexica and smiled at her, whispering in her ear "Have fun..." before leaving her there.
 
Lexi gave him a bemused look as though to say that he doubted that she could maintain control? She was well known for her ability to control both herself and others, indeed there were many tales of Lexica's orgies in the past, though of course since she had been away for quite some time, it made sense why those stories had faded.

As he asked what she had seen she didn't see the point in telling him what fragments she had seen. It was a new experience for her, but she had certainly done a good job of grounding Kaylia with her pleasure. She did leave out the part that spoke of one being chased there... though as he explained about his wife Lexica found it curious... but left her thoughts as well. After all any being near Kalize's castle was the property of the elder demon and it wasn't a smart idea to venture to such a place, demon realm or not.

As Haioli said that though Lexica grinned, though decided to torment the elder elf just a tad, so as he lead the way beneath those fine elven robes and armors he would feel his small nipples being licked and sucked, his cock and balls being sucked on the entire way to the tavern. She was a devilish demon when it came to such pleasures, though she accepted that her little elf would need to rest.

As she was requested to wait though she smirked to herself, and even as the barkeep looked over her, she winked right back, though as one elf came running up she grinned to herself, though as she watched the different women of different races and sizes headed up, she turned to Haioli.

" I will take care of her, she is mine, marked and I will have her loyalty. No one will harm her,
you have my word as Lexica Armonius Shallar."


She only used her full name when she gave a true oath. Such oaths could not be forced, nor could they be brought to bear against the demon. She would do everything, though as she turned then she stalked up to the single room, and pushing the door closed, she grinned to the assembled women.

" Oh yes... you will all do just fine."

She grinned evilly though harm did not come to any within, in fact within moments there were loud sounds of pleasure, screams erupting of orgasms as the demon used each and every woman to her satisfaction, and unlike those there Lexica only grew more powerful the more that she fucked and used for pleasure, so within a good two hours she emerged from the room, leaving the women covered in demon cum and all drooling from the mind blowing pleasure that they had experienced.

She had paid attention to the way, so making her way back to Haioli's manor she returned to Kaylia and scooping her from the bed the demoness magically shunned her dress as she headed for the hot bath, she wanting to wake her little elf slowly but surely.
 
It made him happy to hear her oath and knew it wasn't done lightly. Demons rarely give oaths unless they mean to keep them. Haioli restrained himself remarkably well considering he hasn't felt sensations like that in a very, very long time. However, once he made it back to his room he locked the door and took care of business. Although he couldn't help thinking of beautiful demon as he came all over himself.



Kaylia fell into a dream an hour before Lexica came back and it was pretty much the same thing as the vision. She was running and afraid for her life and no matter what path she took, it always lead to the same castle. This time it was actually her being hunted and not the same creature as the vision showed.

Once Lexica got her into the water, Kaylia started panicking in her sleep, panting hard and her heart raced so hard it could burst. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the dream continued and she didn't like what she saw within the castle.Yet once she got into the castle, she couldn't find her way out of it.
 
Last edited:
Oh Lexica hadn't made it IMPOSSIBLE to resist the sensations, she had simply made it very difficult for him. She was sure that the elf appreciated her oath, and she did mean to keep it, if for no other reason than she had a seer AND an oracle in her service now. She had used some simple magics to get everything in order, though as she settled into the water, she frowned when she saw that the little elf seemed to be panicking.

" Shh... "

She knew that wouldn't do much, especially as it was clear that the dream was a mix of her seer abilities and a dream, which was strange in on itself. She sighed though as the tears began, and even as she seemed stuck in there, Lexica knew that she needed to pull her out. Haioli's words reminded her that she was to be Kaylia's grounding, though she giggled slightly to herself, he probably hadn't imagined she'd be so sexually active with his daughter.

Lifting the little elf''s chin though she pulled Kaylia to her, her lips sealing to the elfs, instantly her demonic power commanded Kaylia to calm physically, though as she kissed her she delved into her dream. Seeing where they were again though she frowned. The dream seemed much more real than anything, but Lexica kept a hold of herself.

Seeing Kaylia running around seemingly lost, Lexica cut her off until Kaylia found herself in her mistresses arms.

" Don't come here without me... ever. I am going to put up a block to this place until you are better prepared my little one."

She smiled gently and touching Kaylia's forehead the elf could feel the demoness reach into her mind and sealed the path to this place off from the rest of her, it not painful, her mistress showing how powerful she was, though with that she lead Kaylia out, allowing her to wake on her own. After all awakening from a dream-scape could be quite frightening, though Lexica had guided her out very well.
 
Back
Top