Talia's campus fun (closed)

She curls in against him trying to focus on him and enjoy what they had done and not let anything take that away from her.

Slowly she was able to snuggle more against him with a smile and letting the pleasure be all that mattered.

He held her close

Almost cradling her reassuringly

She was safe, protected and truly loved

She always would be with him

He just wasn’t sure he could provide her the life of luxury she was used to

He had little more than himself to give

She snuggled close with a smile. Her mind was getting back to him... to them and nuzzles against him.

Lets go home.

He loved the smile, and cuddled her close

A few final soft gentle kisses

Yes, let's go home

They got put back together, their clothes back on and got back in the car

He reached out to hold her hand on the entire way home

She smiled and held his hand. They had taken their past further and it felt good and she was doing all she could not to let her panic take over.

Maybe snuggle up and sleep

For the first time in forever, he slid into bed with her naked, holding her close, snuggling and cuddling

Remember we have Dr. Blackwell tomorrow afternoon, I still think we should go, don't you?

He kissed her softly goodnight and softly stroked her back as they drifted off to sleep

She nodded agreeing that she still wanted to go talk to Dr. Blackwind and drifted off to sleep with him there snuggled up safe. Her dreams did sometimes plague her but never bad enough to fully wake up. She did at times toss and turn crying out a little but never fully waking which was somewhat worse as she endured the event without the break or rescue of waking.

She didn't wake, but he did

He would feel her jerk, startled, obviously reliving aspects of the horror

He would try to pet her and soothe her until she settled once again in his arms

The car was a start, she had been able to continue and enjoy, but was clearly not heeled

He hoped that Dr. Blackwell might help end the night terrors, help her regain control of her life

She slept late into the morning. Snuggled against him unless he woke before her.

He woke before her, but didn't move

Holding her, brushing her hair and lightly stroking her back was the perfect morning, he loved laing in bed, naked together

When she woke up he planned to whip up some omelettes, veggie or Denver, would be her choice

She smiled snuggling up in the covers and smiled to him

Good morning

Good morning beautiful, how are you this morning?

He leaned down and kissed her, still feeling amazing from the night before

Would you like some breakfast...or anything else?

Yeah some breakfast what should we do for breakfast?

She smiled to him and leaned up to kiss him softly.

What time do we or I talk to Dr Blackwind?

He held her, and held the kiss, this felt so good

She wants to have us both there but my guess is only meet with you...anyway we have a 1:00 appointment

So veggie or Denver omelette? I'm cooking

Surprise me I don't know what all we have left around here

She smiled but snuggled closer making it harder for him to leave the bed.

He knew there were mushrooms, cheese and some other goodies to whip up something tasty

But he liked the way she moved closer, and he pulled her even closer

You're sure it is breakfast you are hungry for?

Yeah just enjoy you being close no matter what we do.

She moved to let him get up with a sigh.

He was hungry, and tossed what he could find into a bowl, 6 egg whites, some milk, sliced mushrooms, onions and peppers

He cooked it all up and added in some swiss cheese...then some fresh coffee, juice and they had their little feast

Okay Lover, soups on, let's get you nice and strong for your session with Dr. Blackwind, I'm not sure what she has in store for you exactly, but I bet it will be interesting

She nodded and sat up so they could sit there and eat together.

She is a rather unique Professor. I think the guy I tend to partner dance with more on the team has a crush on her.

Rick smiled and remembered back to his conversation with the attractive professor

Well, tell him he might want to subtly let his intentions be known

Let's just say, I think she is more open and encouraging of our situation than most professors here

I will let him know.

She smiled he was a nice guy and one of the few guys on campus that were not terrified of Dr. Blackwind. Most professors were unsure of her if not scared as well.

Guess I had better go get cleaned up and ready to go.

Rick remembered the young dancer

He also remembered what he had said about Talia

He didn't really hold it against him, he might have a crush on Dr. Blackwell, but he also had a crush on his lover...who wouldn't?

She shot off a text and turned to go get dressed after they ate.

He should be happy.

Taking off to grab a shower and getting ready she thought about how they had managed to get around her mind at least for a little while. With only her dreams seeking retaliation.

Rick had considered joining her in the shower, but thought better

Last night felt like a breakthrough, he didn't want to take a step back

Cleaned and dressed in jeans, an untucked shirt and tennis shoes, he waited for her

Texting Dr. Blackwind, "We made love last night in my car she was able to recreate a prior date, before and let her body stay in that moment...we will be there shortly".

He knew if she showed that text to anyone, his career might be over

But any risk was worth taking that brought her back to him

That's good but we have to not let her live in the past to be able to do anything. It is a start though.

Was the return text moments later.

Once she was dressed and ready in jeans and a long sleeve shirt she walked over to him

Back