Upskirt Pics

That's why we are under the table buddy! And get your camera. Fantastic shots up the stools.

I love to catch a naughty glimpse up a woman's skirt. How many of you ladies like showing on purpose? For those of you that do, where is your favorite place/situation for doing this?

So sweet, the power of it. I was once teased for over an hour at the State Fair. She was brunette MILF, knew what she was doing; said not a word. What a pretty ass and legs!

I used to do it in the food court of a large mall in SW Florida at lunch time....the young ladies would sometimes "show" for 30-45 minutes, while crossing and uncrossing their legs....

i have seen a few ladies tease

i know one day sitting down having lunch with mate and this chick inm her 20s super mini skirt proceeds to sit down on those higher stool benches in front of me

Her skirt was that short that her sitting normally that her panties were showing yummy

she sat there for five mins until she says to her mum i have to move he looking up my skirt. She def enjoyed it cause took at least five to ten mins before she moved

lets face you dont wear mini skirt that short if dont want attetion

I do it'll the time even at work

I had a former co-worker who would do it as well. We'd travel rather frequently and would meet in the business lounge for after work meetings, drinks and a light dinner. She'd often sit across from me and while I was returning with drinks would share a peek, and a lingering look for me. She'd wear panties during the warmer months but in the colder would switch to pantyhose and no panties. Didn't know if she would wear panties the rest of the day or would take them off when we went to the lounge to give me a bit more excitement.

I had a former co-worker who would do it as well. We'd travel rather frequently and would meet in the business lounge for after work meetings, drinks and a light dinner. She'd often sit across from me and while I was returning with drinks would share a peek, and a lingering look for me. She'd wear panties during the warmer months but in the colder would switch to pantyhose and no panties. Didn't know if she would wear panties the rest of the day or would take them off when we went to the lounge to give me a bit more excitement.

Unless Aunt Flow is in town I never wear panties .... :)

Back