Daddy's Girl

Misty was in a daze while she was being spanked moaning and yelping uncontrollablely. She felt something new which brought her back to reality and it felt good. She couldn't control her hips and after the smack she let out a gasp followed by a loud moan while her hips rocked. She could feel her juices start to drip from her wet slit. "Mmmmmmm more daddy I want more!" She moaned out.
 
Oho, so Misty liked having her pussy and asshole slapped.

Even though the angle was all wrong, Tom abandoned the cheeks of Misty's ass and concentrated on her cunt and asshole. He wasn't able to get any kind of angle on her clit, but at the moment, he didn't want to interrupt the moment by having her change position. Besides, unless she had a big change of mind, there would be all sorts of time to try spanking her pussy properly.

Soon, Misty's asshole was starting to turn the color of her ass cheeks, and Tom's hand was damp from all the juices that oozed from her hole...
 
Misty dug her nails into her father's thigh as he continued to spank her pussy and ass hole. She moaned and yelped uncontrollablely as she felt her juices splatter all over the place. She was a little disappointed that her father had stopped spanking her ass cheeks but at least he was taking some control over her.
 
Eventually, Tom's hand started getting sore from slapping his daughter's asshole and cunt. It'd started hurting a little even before he turned his attention to the more sensitive bits in between the cheeks he'd originally concentrated on. He reminded himself to try the pussy spanking when he could reach er clit. He had a sneaking suspicion that getting her clit swatted would yield quite a big response.

"Turn over," he finally told Misty. "I want you to lay back and masturbate for me."
 
Misty done as her father said and turned herself over and began to rrub her clit. "Is this want you wanted daddy your little girl playing with herself." She cooed as she feverishly rubbed her clit and puffy pussy lips. She would let out moans and whimpers as her back would arch though she wasn't cumming yet.
 
Tom felt a surge of lust as Misty obeyed without hesitation. She eagerly flipped over on her back and spread her feet to either side of her dad's thighs, to give him the best view possible. One hand then reached for her pussy and began working her clit while the other massaged and kneaded a breast.

"Is this what you want, Daddy? You want your little girl to play with herself for you," she chirped happily. Any other time, that little girly tone would have grated on his nerves. Now, though, it turned him on more than he ever thought possible.

Taking his hard-on in hand, Tom joined his daughter in self-pleasure. Misty's mother had always refused when he requested she masturbate for him. Maybe he shouldn't have given her a choice, just like he'd done with Misty.
 
"Phhh daddy your. so naughty joining in with me masturbating." Misty cooed as she continued to rub her clit and she got a little rougher with her breasts and nipples. She found it extremely sex that her daddy was playing with himself while she was going the same to herself. She wondered if her mother had ever done the same with him. She could feel her juices start to flow and pool on the bed between them.
 
"Why wouldn't I join you? I never saw your mother masturbate. It's beautiful."

Misty very evidently like showing off for her father. Her pussy oozed so much, it wet the sheets. Tom wished he was under her to catch it.

"Baby girl, any time you want to see me masturbate, all you need to do is ask." Tom enjoyed the way his daughter looked at him while he slowly stroked his cock. Seeing him with his cock in hand must have been just as thrilling for Misty as he found watching her rub her juicy little cunt yo be.

"Make that pussy cum for me, my little daughter-slut. Daddy wants to see that cunt cum."
 
Misty moved her fingers from her clit to her hole. She fingered herself feverishly as her back arched and she gave moans and whimpers. She got even rougher with her breasts when she was able to move her arms. She thrashed her head around as she continued to pleasure herself trying to obey her daddy.
 
Hearing her dad talk to her in such a manner must really have set Misty off because she was cumming in no time.

Tom really regretted that his wife had never done this for him. It was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. Misty was quite obviously very turned on and very comfortable with getting herself off like this. He particularly loved that she appeared to be holding nothing back. Tom told himself he was never going to get used to this sight.

"That's it, you hot little slut," Tom cajoled. "Cum for Daddy."
 
Misty continued to cum for her daddy bouncing around as her body spasmed. When she finally stopped cumming her body laid limp as she gasped breathing hard. She couldn't believe how hot the things they just done for each other actually was. She couldn't lift herself up to look at her daddy to see if he enjoyed what she done.
 
Misty's orgasm finally subsided, but it left her panting and nearly lifeless on the bed before her father. Her legs remained spread wide, her soaking pussy displayed wantonly.

Tom's masturbatory efforts while he watched hadn't been in search of an orgasm for himself, so while his cock remained stiff as ever, he still hadn't cum.

He watched his daughter for a few minutes while she recovered, the sight arousing as hell, knowing that she was in this condition at his order. Finally, he started getting up, leaning his face into the wetness in Misty's crotch. He took several long licks at the juices gathered there and delighted in their flavor. He didn't plan to get her off this way again so soon, though, so he continued up her body, until he laid on top of her. The length of his cock laid against her cunt, and her breasts pressed against his chest.

Tom kissed his daughter and whispered, "That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Any time you want to see me do the same thing, you let me know." After seeing Misty put on such a show, Tom found himself quite willing to do the same for her.
 
Misty wrapped her arms around her father and gave him a loving kiss. She could feel his cock knocking at entrance and she wanted it in her but knew if he started fucking her now she couldn't stand it. "Daddy could you lift yourself up a bit I am still trying to catch my breath?" She asked hoping that he wouldn't be mad at her.
 
Tom smiled. Up until recently, he'd been the one constantly in need of a break, where subsequent sex was concerned. It was a novel thing to hear the female requesting rest.

"How about this," he started as he changed position. "Want to watch me masturbate while you catch your breath?"
 
"I would like to see you do it without being able to touch it." She said still breathing a bit heavily. She wrapped her thighs around his hips trapping his cock between her pussy lips. "In order to get your cock back before I catch my breath then you will spank you bad girl daddy." Misty said as she wrapped her legs around him tightly.
 
When Misty started to get up, Tom thought to himself, 'I thought she needed a break.' However, he wasn't complaining when she straddled his hips, trapping the length of his cock between her wet pussy lips.

He wasn't sure what she meant by what she said, but he certainly enjoyed seeing his cock head poking from between his daughter's spread thighs. If she meant to slide her pussy over his cock and get him off, he sure wasn't going to tell her no. He got that she really wanted that spanking. His swatting her pussy and asshole just hadn't done it well enough for her. Of course, he hadn't been able to get at her clit before. Tom intended to spank her slutty little cunt sometime when her sensitive little clitoris could feel each swat. He had a feeling she'd practically hit the ceiling, getting her clit spanked...
 
Misty slowly grinds her pussy on her father's cock as she caught her breath. She looked up at him while she bit her lip trying to look sexy for him. She didn't know iif he was going to make her stop or not but that wasn't going to stop her from continuing what she was doing.
 
Misty started masturbating him with her pussy. It was the only term Tom could think of. He wasn't sure it was fucking, because he wasn't inside her, but her pussy was pleasuring his cock, so he couldn't be sure. The main thing he knew is that it felt fantastic.

Tom was getting the impression that Misty wanted to be the one to make him cum. She hadn't said so many words to that effect, but her actions certainly told him she didn't want him to have to get off by his hand anymore. That was perfectly fine by him.

So far, everything Misty had done had been so fucking hot. Even when she seemed unsure of herself, that was arousing to him, too.

"Oh god, yes," he moaned. He'd never gotten his cock stimulated this way. He liked it. Of course, that it was a hot, young pussy doing the stimulating, helped. He reached up and cupped a breast in each hand and squeezed as he moaned, "Don't stop what you're doing, slut. Make me cum."

Already, Misty had had more sex with Tom in only a couple days than her mother had in months. He'd always been frustrated by his wife's lack of interest in sex, but up until the last couple days, Tom had never really realized how highly sexed he was. He had yet to be fully satisfied or worn out, a fact that both surprised and delighted him.
 
Misty continued to slowly grind her pussy on his cock. She slowly caught her breath and when she did she let go of him and spreads her legs wide before saying "please daddy fuck your little girl's pussy hard." She began to rub her breasts and moan out loud to get her father to fuck her.
 
"Misty, you should have just fitted me in where you were. I love the woman on top."
 
Misty shook her head before saying "no daddy a good slut waits for her master to take her make her his own. She waits for him to command her to do as he pleases daddy." She continued to play with her breasts as she arches her back.
 
So, she wanted to do things his way, even if he wouldn't have said a thing if she'd done exavtly as he suggested, even without an order to do so...

"Slut, get the fuck back on me and get my fucking cock in your cunt." It felt strange, but thrilling, to be able to talk to his daughter this way...
 
Misty nodded and crawled back to her daddy. She gave his cock a kiss before she done as he asked. She slowly rode his cock at first waiting for him to give her another command.
 
Misty looked delightedly sheepish at Tom's command. It seemed she enjoyed being spoken to in such a manner. Tom loved this look on her face at his order. His daughter came back to him, leaned down to kiss his cock - a sight that he was never going to get tired of - then started to climb back on him.

Tom loved watching his hard-on disappear inside Misty's beautiful, young cunt. Then, as she began to sit down on him, and he felt her body grip his, he thought he'd see how she'd react to some terminology changes.

"That's nice, slut. While I've got you where I want you, I have a couple things I want you to know." Tom began to run his fingers over his daughter's tight, smooth body. "Women can get pretty touchy about how certain parts of their bodies are described. Sluts don't get to be sensitive about such things." He reached up and squeezed her breasts. "These are tits. Not breasts, not boobies, not even titties: just tits." He leaned on that last for emphasis.

"And what you're sitting on is a cock. Not a dick, not a penis, a cock." And then came the biggie. Somewhere deep inside, Misty probably wouldn't care for this last, it wasn't a word that most women really liked much. "And what that cock currently is inside, that beautiful, wet, gripping hole in your body, is a cunt. Not a pussy, definitely not a vagina, and none of the other really fucking foolish names women attach to that wet slit between their legs. You have tits and a cunt. Oh, and it's an ass, not a butt, a booty or anything else. Any questions?"
 
"No daddy. I don't have any questions." Misty said between moans. She slide his fat cock in and out of her dripping cunt slowly making sure to rub on his entire length. "Does my daddy want to nurse on my dirty tits as you fuck my slut cunt?" She asks as she leaned over him her big tits in his face.
 
Back
Top