Sexual Experiment /CBT and SPH

TheJakeMan

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Posts
261
I'm a 29 year old submissive bisexual/straightish guy looking for either sex to help me experiment on myself with CBT/SPH.

Humiliation is meant to reinforce positive benefits for me. . .stuff will be written down on here. In other words, the theory is that I can induce stronger/higher quality behavior modification through these sexual instructions, not just for erotic purposes but non erotic purposes.

PM me if you're interested. . .
If you're male, you must have a penis at least 6+ inches long, with some heavy girth. . .
If you're female, there's almost no qualifications needed to be met. PM me anyone from 18-30ish if you're interested for something different and has enough time for a long term phone/and or internet partner.

This is not just a personal, it's a thread asking for input. What do you think about the test? I'm thinking of asking for suggestions in the experimental content. The idea is to reinforce good behaviour with painful/humiliation content during the experiment.
 
Last edited:
What test? :confused:

I'm not exactly Shakespearean with my skill in English. I'm asking for suggestions in humiliating activities and painful instructions I have to follow on my cock and balls.

It's not in the OP. I guess I have to elaborate further. What I'm doing is attempting reinforce positive behavior through these erotic experiments.
 
Back
Top