I Looked At Some Stories Today

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
New Stories. Theyre uniformly crap.

I passed over any writer names I know. PILETTE is the lone name I recognized. So he got a PASS.

I sampled a dozen stories and all are lame and failed to hook me. And I aint hard to hook. It doesn't take much. Life furnishes hooks all the time. This popped into my head, its true by the way: "Melissa was on time for our therapy session. We walked back to my office where she parked in the chair closest to me, opened her blouse, and stuck a nipple in her baby's mouth and smiled at me."

Or..."Barry and I were at The Night Owl Diner eating breakfast when two cops walked thru the front door. Both were female. One, the sergeant, reminded me of Donna Reed, the other was younger and looked like Rosie O'Donnell impersonating Donald Trump. Same build, same scowl, same orange hair. She wore a Privatres stripe on her sleeve. Donna was older than me but warn enough, if not hot; Magilla Gorilla was Barrys consolation prize. And I saw Donna first. "

The stories I sampled launched with nuthin.

So you don't like the stories here. What else is new. Since you don't write erotica, have you ever thought you might be on the wrong site.

Probably not since you're looking for attention and nothing else.

Ya I know, I'm on ignore. Bullshit. If you put people on ignore you might miss some attention. Same old bullshit, different day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
This just sits up and kinda begs for it, doesn't it? :D

"Hey, Noir, take a break, you don't have to be an asshole everyday of your life."

But I shall be nice and leave it to others to suggest the little tweaks. :cathappy:

Originally Posted by KindofHere
"Hey, Noir, take a break, you don't have to be an asshole everyday of your life."

But I shall be nice and leave it to others to suggest the little tweaks. :cathappy:

Every time I come across Noir and asshole in the same sentence I'm reminded of the demise of England's King Edward II and stick the poker in the fire.

Every time I come across Noir and asshole in the same sentence I'm reminded of the demise of England's King Edward II and stick the poker in the fire.

Lemme set you straight about Eddie and his queen.

Eddie would be Britains hero today. Britains last heterosexual died in the war.

BRAVEHEART got it all wrong. Isabel was like 8 years old when Wallis died, and was much older before she came to Britain. Mel got it all wrong.

I stipulate to the asshole charge, but even if I didn't exist the stories would suck as much. But LIT exists to gide needles in haystacks. Merit is racist or something.

PS No one ever accused you of nice.

Back