Obi-Wan, you're my only hope

lassifritz

Really Experienced
I hate to do this, but I need help locating a story on the website and have not been able to find it. I read it probably a few months ago and forgot the title, the author, and character names. I'm a little OCD, so if I don't find it my brain will be flustered all day. Here is a short synopsis, I believe it may have been a series.

A mother performs sex acts on her boyfriend under the guise of educating her daughter on how to please a man. This is actually a scheme by the boyfriend to have sex with the daughter. I believe in part 2 the girl, as repulsed as she is, becomes overcome with lust and fucks mom's boyfriend in his car outside the house. Daughter eventually tells her mom this and gets thrown out of her car onto the side of the road. A sweet young man picks her up, they have sex at his house in the shower, fall in love. It turns out both motherland daughter have uncontrollable sexual desires "nymphomia/hyper sexuality". The series ends with the daughter/main character getting gang banged as set up by her loving boyfriend to fulfill her fantasy, but as a one time deal.

If anyone knows this story please let me know. Was looking for it this morning but the LIT search engine was unsuccessful to say the least.

I hate to do this, but I need help locating a story on the website and have not been able to find it. I read it probably a few months ago and forgot the title, the author, and character names. I'm a little OCD, so if I don't find it my brain will be flustered all day. Here is a short synopsis, I believe it may have been a series.

A mother performs sex acts on her boyfriend under the guise of educating her daughter on how to please a man. This is actually a scheme by the boyfriend to have sex with the daughter. I believe in part 2 the girl, as repulsed as she is, becomes overcome with lust and fucks mom's boyfriend in his car outside the house. Daughter eventually tells her mom this and gets thrown out of her car onto the side of the road. A sweet young man picks her up, they have sex at his house in the shower, fall in love. It turns out both motherland daughter have uncontrollable sexual desires "nymphomia/hyper sexuality". The series ends with the daughter/main character getting gang banged as set up by her loving boyfriend to fulfill her fantasy, but as a one time deal.

If anyone knows this story please let me know. Was looking for it this morning but the LIT search engine was unsuccessful to say the least.

You should have just committed it to memory.

Back