Is this triggering?

Is this triggering?

• I'm a woman, and I am triggered by this exaggeration!!!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I'm a woman, and I find this oddly sexy.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm a guy, and I like meat on bones.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I'm a guy, and I can fap to this.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for all those who voted. Because one of my threads was deleted for absolutely no reason, I'll just avoid posting from now on. Thanks again for all your constructive opinions. Even the deletion was great; now I know what I'm dealing with.

Last edited:
Unreal

The waist and legs are too thin/long while the breasts and ass are too big to fit the size/length of the body.

Thanks for your comment. I am expecting this reaction for sure. I just want to see how far I have pushed the envelop. Even I think it's a touch too much, but the model grew onto me.

As for the breasts and ass, I disagree. I think there are people out there with way more extreme tastes than I have.

I'm hoping for more feedback though.

Comment

She would be even more sexy with more curves.

Thanks for your reply. Curves is a synonym of "fat", correct? Because in my opinion, I'd have to make her less curvy to become more "normal". But your absolutely right, she is very skinny.

Skeleton

Curves means more flesh on the bones but it is your kink if you like starved women.

I don't know if you want to stick to the superhero realm or not, but I think she'd kill as a Bride.

Other than the breasts looking structurally wrong, the thing that actually bothered me the most was the hands. Seems like the fingers are too short or the thumb/palm are too long, or something like that.

Other than the breasts looking structurally wrong, the thing that actually bothered me the most was the hands. Seems like the fingers are too short or the thumb/palm are too long, or something like that.

You have a good eye, because I did mess with the proportions a lot, so it's entirely possible. I didn't spend that much time inspecting the hands. The truth is, she's sort of hard to correctly proportion. I had a hard time figuring out the right head proportion. Her legs are so ridiculously long (which is what I want), that it derails common sense.

"Should I make her head proportional to her legs, or her upper body?"

I answered it with the latter, but it's hard to judge when body parts become irregular.

But you are absolutely right. It needs tweaking.

You have a good eye, because I did mess with the proportions a lot, so it's entirely possible. I didn't spend that much time inspecting the hands. The truth is, she's sort of hard to correctly proportion. I had a hard time figuring out the right head proportion. Her legs are so ridiculously long (which is what I want), that it derails common sense.

"Should I make her head proportional to her legs, or her upper body?"

I answered it with the latter, but it's hard to judge when body parts become irregular.

But you are absolutely right. It needs tweaking.

Heh - I work with shoujo anime characters all the time, so I didn't even notice the legs to be particularly long. But if you're looking for other recommendations, I'd make the shoulders/biceps a little bigger to match the muscularity of the stomach and hips.

Heh - I work with shoujo anime characters all the time, so I didn't even notice the legs to be particularly long. But if you're looking for other recommendations, I'd make the shoulders/biceps a little bigger to match the muscularity of the stomach and hips.

Ya, I had a different picture up originally. Some of the more negative vote come from that. The reason is because she has a ridiculously slim waist as well, one that you can't really see in that picture, and her torso is slim as well. So while her arms may appear dainty, I think it matches her "lack of fat."

Don't take her down. The tiny waist between the chest, ass and mile long legs is great.

I can't even draw a straight line.

I didn't see that one. I only saw the flying one.

But I have no complaints there either. Tiny waist, big chest, long legs. What's to complain about? It's a fantasy image, right? It's not supposed to look real.

Sure wish I could do that stuff.

The maid by the way is something I found many, many years ago on a drawing site. She was part of a series called 'Supermodel Vickie'. Various posers and clothing options were available for download. I tried to play with it for a while but could never get anywhere.

I downloaded Poser ten years ago, and I did nothing with it either. But I found the current-day Daz3d more intuitive, and I know how to use Maya a bit, so I'm starting to get into it, with zero training or education on CGI.

Last edited:
Back