The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

... I just want to say one thing. Please don't just sit back if you feel something is wrong because the docs make you believe all is well.

and I will add this: FUCK YOU CANCER!

KC, I'm so sorry to hear you have had to deal with this and hope that you are indeed clear. It is my experience that once someone has been told there is cancer the world is forever changed, even if, please god, the cancer is removed and does not return.

Love and Light to you aas you deal with this. (((hugs))) :rose:

:kiss:

Sorry I went on and on but I've just finished my treatments and was amazed how easy the cure now is. On a lighter side, the doctors told us possibly shots or an implant might give this dirty old man erections again.

FUCK you cancer!

Yup, there are several ways to get that cranky ol' crank up enough for sex play.

I was found with prostate cancer 18 had the pesky prostate removed 18 months ago. "Things" don't work as they did before, but what the fuck... (I do get a little sad and cranky about the "new normal", but what the fuck...)

Men - get tested!

I'm glad to hear you are on the mend.

oh ya, Fuck You Cancer!

Last edited:
and I will add this: FUCK YOU CANCER!

KC, I'm so sorry to hear you have had to deal with this and hope that you are indeed clear. It is my experience that once someone has been told there is cancer the world is forever changed, even if, please god, the cancer is removed and does not return.

Love and Light to you aas you deal with this. (((hugs))) :rose:

:kiss:
Thank you :heart:

<snip>

Still numb at the thought of not even really knowing anything was wrong and then finding out just how wrong things were. Healing up well and my body seems to be figuring out how to live without my diseased thyroid. I just want to say one thing. Please don't just sit back if you feel something is wrong because the docs make you believe all is well. My thyroid blood test results never showed abnormal and obviously these things had been there for a while. I cant imagine what would have been if I had ignored what I was feeling. :rose:

How good your body is on the right track. What a scare. And what a cautionary tale! Wishing you continued healing.

:rose:

<snip>.

Sorry I went on and on but I've just finished my treatments and was amazed how easy the cure now is. On a lighter side, the doctors told us possibly shots or an implant might give this dirty old man erections again.

FUCK you cancer!

You and Dolly have such a lovely relationship, I always enjoy the glimpse you give into your life.

So good to know you are doing well!!

Another yell at the universe. Monday I learned that my 'initial twin' (another friend from the glass world) had lost her battle. She had been in a coma for a few weeks after bravely submitting to a potentially life-saving surgery with huge risks. Yesterday, I learned that another 'glassy' friend with late-discovered, metastatic breast cancer has chosen hospice.

I thought 2014 sucked. Clearly I was being optimistic. Fuck you cancer!

So Sorry DS...Cancer seems to be winning too much lately. I am always amazed by the strength people show in fighting this cell fucker. Saying a prayer for your glassy friends and their familes...

I'm beyond sad to have to say that today cancer won a very long and hard fought war. My sweet, loving brother died this morning after an extremely long and painful fight with neuroendocrine cancer.

He suffered more than I can even attempt to imagine. While I'm heartbroken that we will not be together again on this life's plane, I'm happy that he is relieved from his pain and suffering. I loved him dearly and the loss is more than painful, but it would be selfish and cruel for me to have wished him one more day. I prayed he would be released from the body that was failing to protect him and from the ugly cells that were reeking havoc upon him.

Now, I pray that he is at peace and that once again he will be in the arms and care of our parents.

To say thank you to all of you who messaged or posted words of support, love, or encouragement would be to fall short. Sometimes, this thread and you were my only escape and were a lifesaver for me. I thank you from my heart and wish you all the best of health, happiness, and peace.

As I've said several times, the only words that matter are the "I love you's." I'm happy to say that those were said a hundred times in the past 24 hours and were the last words I said to my brother. :heart:

Peace and Love to you.
Apple:rose:

"FYC"...Find Your Cure!!!!
Cancer has taken too much from me. I refuse to give it anything more, including my hatred.

Sending my love and a prayer for peace to you and your family and friends Apple. I am so very sorry for your loss and I know your heart is broken but I hope that you take solace in the knowledge that your brother no longer hurts. Sending you a big hug and all of the comfort I can possibly give to you my friend. I am here if you ever need to talk sweet girl.

I realized that this was the end of last year...I was a bit confused when I saw it again because we had talked about your loss before and I thought about deleting my response but the truth is I know you are still hurting beautiful so I continue to have you in my thoughts and prayers...

Last edited:
Checking my e-mail, and getting the one I was afraid off.

A long time member, and one of my best friends passed away on Sunday.
The "older" ones here, must sure remember him, elron77.

F****you cancer, its going to be a sad day.

RIP my sweet wonderful friend.

I don't remember him, but I hate the way cancer tears away at the landscape of our lives, leaving a clear-cut, scarred gash where once there was green camaraderie and friendship.

Fuck You Cancer, indeed! So much loss, so much destruction! Sorry for your loss, sweetie! :rose::rose::rose:

Friend of mine died in his sleep last night after five years with glioblastoma. He was a lovely guy and he deserved better from life :-/

Mom's fighting breast cancer right now. It's really hard to not randomly burst into tears. Especially when I'm at work.

Mom's fighting breast cancer right now. It's really hard to not randomly burst into tears. Especially when I'm at work.

I'm so sorry, VB. My mom died of breast cancer two years ago. I don't know what your mom's condition is, but mine got considerably more time than anyone expected. If not a full cure, I hope it's true of your mom too.

I know that feeling of lead in your chest. :rose: In addition to your mom's care, I hope that you are taking care of yourself. The emotional weight you are carrying might seem inconsequential or to pale compared to what your mom is facing; it's not.

Sending my love and a prayer for peace to you and your family and friends Apple. I am so very sorry for your loss and I know your heart is broken but I hope that you take solace in the knowledge that your brother no longer hurts. Sending you a big hug and all of the comfort I can possibly give to you my friend. I am here if you ever need to talk sweet girl.

I realized that this was the end of last year...I was a bit confused when I saw it again because we had talked about your loss before and I thought about deleting my response but the truth is I know you are still hurting beautiful so I continue to have you in my thoughts and prayers...

Thank you cmslt...I am still hurting. I cried re-reading my words from my initial post and your words of comfort and caring. The pain and sadness is still so very great. I gladly accept all of your love and prayers. I send mine to you and hope things are going better for you.

To everyone...positive thoughts, prayers, hugs, and love. Stay strong. :heart:

Sorry that your mom is facing this battle and I am sorry too for the pain that will bring to her friends and family! Be strong for her, show her love whenever you can and be sure to find care and comfort for yourself! :rose:

I fucking hate you..

I'm absolutely devastated to let you all know my Dad lost his fight.. He died peacefully in my arms at 2.45am 1st July..

I've never felt this sad, angry ( he was let down so bad)) empty in my life.. I just want to lock myself away.. I've never hurt like this before...

😢😢😢

I'm absolutely devastated to let you all know my Dad lost his fight.. He died peacefully in my arms at 2.45am 1st July..

I've never felt this sad, angry ( he was let down so bad)) empty in my life.. I just want to lock myself away.. I've never hurt like this before...

😢😢😢

((((Oldenburg))))
So sorry for your loss and for your deep pain.

Thank you for telling us. Holding you in your grief.

😢😢😢
I don't know you, but I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Sending sincere condolences to you and your family. It's devastating to lose a loved one. I hope one day you manage to move past your pain and can replace it with fond memories. :rose:

😢😢😢

Oldenburg - what a blessing you could be with him and that his passing was peaceful. Wishing you much grace and love in the coming days, weeks, months as you heal the empty space in your heart.

:heart:

😢😢😢

Very sorry to hear it :-( Peace to you and your family.

Back