A Helluva An Aviatrix

Hypoxia

doesn't watch television
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Posts
28,080
A HELLUVA AN AVIATRIX

A story I probably won't write. It's a different sort of framework than most plot bunnies we see here.

Lacy King was born on her land-baron father's immense cattle ranch in southeast Arizona in 1898. Dad ("The Colonel") is a progressive rancher, owning gas-powered buckboard and utility truck by the time Lacy is eleven (1909) -- and the little cowgirl becomes expert as driver and mechanic. Three years later (1912) she has talked The Colonel into buying a Curtis biplane to quickly traverse their land empire, and Lacy shows herself a natural pilot as well as aero mechanic.

Comes her 18th birthday (1916) and the European war is furious. Lacy sneaks off to France to volunteer with other American and neutral-state fliers to shoot down Germans. She's the only flying woman; she's too tough, smart, and downright LUCKY to be denied.

Of course this is LIT so Lacy works her way sexually through the entire Allied pilots' corps, and more that a few German fliers too, including the Red Baron. We may contrive many varied fuckathon sessions for her.

Part I: The above -- she survives the war.

Part II: She returns to the ranch, fucks many cowboys and passers-by, but longs for the freedom of flight, and goes barnstorming around the world, fucking anybody available. She survives close calls and falls in love with a rescuer, probably an Aussie. They settle down on the ranch. The world economy is booming (1928).

Then, disaster. Hubby dies, leaving her a widow mother. Ranch is foreclosed after stock market crash (1929). Lacy suffers many travails but prevails. Cue the HEA ending. Y'all can work out those parts of the story.
 
Along the way, she invents the Mile High Club.
She also probably:

* starts and runs a flying school and flying circus;
* lands on Lost World-type guyots north of the Amazon, and on the Forbidden Plateau of Leng in Tibet, and fornicates with locals whilst escaping monsters;
* smuggles a threatened maharajah's jewels and concubines/dickgirls to safety;
* overflies Kong running around on Skull Island amid native orgies;
* any other 20s-30s pulp adventure plot, with sex.
 
during the flying circus stage does she fuck flying clowns? :eek:
 
Back
Top