Legend has it....

Devlishone4fun

I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Posts
17,783
Legend has it.....What strange, weird, supernatural, unbelievable, funny, scary, rumors, myths or just a old forgotten legend have you heard about or you have actually experience......

Whether its an unsolved mystery, a popular misconception, or sometimes just a big hoax, urban legends are an inevitable part of any culture. Usually they are handed down by word of mouth from generation to generation and many times have their origin in some vaguely twisted version of a true story. Regardless of their veracity, however, these are the urban legends that are still being told today.

Legend has it....

Pegasus has wings and is not a Unicorn.
 
Last edited:
LHI.... that the forests surrounding Reed College in Portland, Oregon, are home to not only standard flora and fauna, but also a slightly lesser known species: zombie monkeys.
 
LHI... Altoids lore: Does chewing mints before performing oral sex really enhance the pleasure?
 
LHI Attack of the Penis Shrinkers!
August 1997: Authorities cope with an outbreak of pubic panic in Senegal amid rumors that penis-stealing sorcerers are roaming the streets.
 
LHI... Rod Stewart Had WHAT Pumped Out of His Stomach?
Have you heard the one about Rod Stewart passing out on stage? Seems he was rushed to the emergency room, where a pint of semen was pumped out of his stomach!
 
LHI.... "Earth Didn't Move" for Astronauts, NASA Says allegations that astronauts had sex in the space shuttle are based on an Internet hoax, says NASA. A French author maintains that sex experiments were documented.
 
LHI... The Halloween Surprise
Halloween urban legend: At a Halloween party where everyone is in costume, a woman makes whoopee with a man she thinks is her husband.
 
LHI... A woman accidentally uses holiday glitter spray instead of feminine hygiene spray just before visiting the gynecologist. Embarrassment ensues.
 
LHI.... Jelly Bracelets: An Invitation to Sex?
It is widely believed - apparently more so by adults than by the teenagers themselves - that the 'jelly bracelets' currently popular among junior high school students are color-coded according to the wearer's willingness to perform certain sexual acts.
 
LHI.... Seriously, What If That Polygraph Test You Took Turned Out to Be Fake?
Claim: Police in Radnor, Pennsylvania, interrogated a suspect by placing a metal colander on his head and connecting it with wires to a photocopy machine. The suspect confessed!
 
1350904488484392.jpg
 
LHI... Pretty girls who are unaware of their looks are more attractive than gorgeous girls who flaunt it.
 
LHI....

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShF_xy-jpVo81OBETZ6oECAaGKXgtuffn9xxA1erKbTaNI9u4m-Q
 
Putting/tapping your foot under the next guys stall at a rest stop means you are available for sex
 
LHI...

If you go to a highway diner in western Pennsylvania and ask if they've seen the Green Man, you might hear some silverware clanking to the floor. The "Green Man," or "Charlie No Face" is a long-standing urban legend of a green-glowing supernatural entity or demon that wanders the backcountry roads at night.

The legend is based on a real person: Raymond Robinson, who was nearly fatally injured in an electrical accident when he was young and lost his eyes, nose, one ear, and one arm. His skin was so badly damaged, it gave off a strange hue, which is where the "green" in Green Man originated. Ostracized from society, Raymond walked the country roads of western Pennsylvania by night because this was the only time he could go outside without causing mass hyste
 
Back
Top