For my husband's birthday!

SweetWife11

Really Experienced
My husband's (Beachbum11) birthday is soon and thought this would be a fun thing to do to make our time together a bit more exciting. We have posted some pics before and found it sexy with the comments, PM's, tributes, etc...

Some have been posted before (hope that is ok), some are new! :eek:

Like always, up for a short time....

Last edited:
Perfect, his birthday, we get presents...he of course gets the better live version, but still!! Thanks for sharing.

His birthday and we get the presents! I love this tradition!

I would so love to be the one to find you like nude1 and then come up behind you like nude2....wonder what you'd get first.....

Oh my goodness...you are smokin'!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

He is a lucky, lucky man. You have a terrific body and you look incredibly sexy!

What a lucky hubby

Rather than cake will hebe getting "pie" for desert?

Perfect, his birthday, we get presents...he of course gets the better live version, but still!! Thanks for sharing.

His birthday and we get the presents! I love this tradition!

I would so love to be the one to find you like nude1 and then come up behind you like nude2....wonder what you'd get first.....

Oh my goodness...you are smokin'!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

He is a lucky, lucky man. You have a terrific body and you look incredibly sexy!

Wow, thanks for the sweet comments! HOT

My husband's (Beachbum11) birthday is soon and thought this would be a fun thing to do to make our time together a bit more exciting. We have posted some pics before and found it sexy with the comments, PM's, tributes, etc...

I can tell by the pics that you are a very very sweet wife....

very sexy!!

If I tell you my birthday will you do the same for me please, you are HOT HOT HOT

:heart:

I would rather be up for a long time.you have that effect

SW----The soon to be birthday boy/photographer is a lucky SOB. A judge can't look sexier in or out of a robe than you. :cool::D

He is a very lucky hubby! Thanks for sharing.

ohoooo! awesome ones! keep em coming please! give us gifts for your hubby's budday!

happy birthday to youoooooo!!! :)

You have a gorgeous body...and a lucky husband!:rose:

I can tell by the pics that you are a very very sweet wife....

If I tell you my birthday will you do the same for me please, you are HOT HOT HOT

:heart:

You are absolutely beautiful. :)

I would rather be up for a long time.you have that effect

You are so sexy!! I love the one In the robe, and the nude one right after that. Lucky couple... you must have some amazing sex after being on lit together. I am fucking jealous.

SW----The soon to be birthday boy/photographer is a lucky SOB. A judge can't look sexier in or out of a robe than you. :cool::D

Very nice pics, very lucky husband.

He is a very lucky hubby! Thanks for sharing.

A very happy birthday to the both of you :)

ohoooo! awesome ones! keep em coming please! give us gifts for your hubby's budday!

happy birthday to youoooooo!!! :)

Wish it was my birthday;)

You have a gorgeous body...and a lucky husband!:rose:

Wow, thank you all for the nice, sexy comments! Sounds like the robe ones are popular ones. Huh, and I thought it would be the nude ones!

Such a sweet wife and such a lucky hubby.:kiss:

Back