The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it won't just not used to something making me slow down and take it easy lol

That may be a benefit. Slowing down helps you appreciate the small details in life.
 
:heart:
good morning texts
kisses on the forehead
holding hands
slow dancing
snuggling close
hearing your voice
feeling your heartbeat
playful overtures
tangled up together
knowing smiles
breathless kisses
sharing our days
respecting each other
precious moments
unloading our fears
believing and caring
passion mirrored in our minds
beautiful music between us
silence that isn't awkward
exploring our desires
waking up beside you.
:heart::heart::kiss::heart::heart:
 
LT:

So, while in some ways, I prefer Mike Nelson to Joel Hodgson/Robinson, I do prefer TV's Frank and Dr. Forester to Pearl. There's something more stereotypical TV villain about them-they plot harm and never actively do anything. They're silly, but they're not like Pearl's level of pure stupidity.
Nods.
 
LT: Okay, I'll come back to that later. I need to limit myself to one form of entertainment at a time. Nods.
 
I'm way more angry than I want to admit... but does that mean I'm admitting it?
Yes, I'm angry... not sure how to close it up.
 
It's almost late... he's on skype.. he's always on skype... to hit the call or not.. to chance it.. I would like to say hi. SIGH.


I am lame.
 
LT: Maybe if I date someone then sex will be more entertaining. I mean I am having fun but something is missing and I don't know what.
 
I may just blow off work tomorrow. ... cough, cough ....

tumblr_lmuw1kXtBV1qgbbec.gif


Couldn't resist.
 
Duality is truly unnerving. I feel serene, happy even. Yet I also feel the urge to decimate someone, anyone, foolish enough to test my patience. Which I have massive quantities of for no reason.
 
LT- My favorite time to write is during a thunderstorm. Tonight should be a productive night.
 
Why in the fuck did he do that?!

I know I rarely post in here anymore, but I need some help.
I have no car, and can't get to the vet.

My son just threw a 2 week old kitten in the toilet.
I'm beyond mad at him. He said it needed a bath.

But. Anyway.
I have no idea what to do for this baby. I have her wrapped up in a baby towel and nestled on my chest. I keep checking her- she's mewing- but her mom won't touch her.

She's the runt, so I'm really worried.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top