Family Affairs (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Posts
11,539
Lance pulled his white integra I to the long drive, the large McMansion rising out from behind a scree of tall trees as he pulled into the driveway of his house, finally home. The drive had taken him over 8 hours and the summer sun hung low in the Georgia sky. He had been off at his first year of seminary school and was glad to be home.

Much had changed though. Over the year he was gone his father had remarried, his mother having left almost a decade ago, and he hadn't heard from her since. Already he could see changes in the landscape, something his money hungry father had never spared money for, and the other cars in the drive. His father had called him over winter break, he hadn't bothered coming home then, immersing himself on study and prayer instead. That call had been brief as his father explained how he had met a woman while he was off in Vegas for a business seminar, he'd fallen in love and married. The brevity of their courtship had bothered lance, but his father was his own man and could do as he pleased. He had explained that her twin daughters had moved with her, seniors in highschool, and he would meet them when he came home for summer. Lance had almost enrolled in summer courses just to spite him, but the bible had taught him about spite and he had refrained. He had spent the entire semester in the gym, venting his frustrations on his flesh, leaving him toned and muscular

He stepped out of his car and stretched his muscular 6' frame before grabbing his bags and heading inside.

At first he hadn't heard anyone, but as he approached his room he could hear music coming from the door next to his room

"hello" he called out as he paused at the cracked door, as he knocked on it the door opened
 
Callie and Cassie Turner


"God my ass looks good," Cassie joked as she stood in front of the floor length mirror on the closet door, her ass to the mirror, her eyes peering over her shoulder at her reflection. The tight yoga pants that she wore hugging her buttocks firmly and leaving little to imagination.

"Well it certainly isn't because of how hard you work out," her twin sister Callie commented as she did another stomach crunch on the floor a few feet away. "Why is it always your idea to workout together and yet I'm always the one who ends up sweaty and out of breath while you pose in front of the mirror and try to decide which outfit to wear?"

"Are you saying you don't like my outfit? I thought it was so cute," Cassie responded looking down at the tight, orange sports bra that threatened to allow her breasts to spill out the top, and did nothing to cover her tan, toned midriff.

"Nevermind," Callie sighed, rolling her eyes and grimacing as she finally unclenched her stomach muscles and collapsed back to the floor. "Your outfit is cute and your butt is cute and all the boys want to fuck you. Okay? Now are you going to work out with me or not."

Cassie smiled down at her twin who was indeed covered in a light sheen of sweat, her long tan legs splayed out toward the bed. "Fine, but if we're going to work out, let's go outside. I hate trying to work out up here. It's too cramped. Besides, you know how much Mr. Granderson next door loves to watch us work out."

"Yep, him and his fourteen year old son, Skip," Callie laughed as she sat up and got her legs beneath her. "We could go for a run, that way you can have the whole male population of the neighborhood jerking themselves off."

"Hmmm, good idea," Cassie said with a smile as she reached up and lifted her tits up, making sure she was showing as much as possible without actually letting one of them pop out.

"God, you are ridiculous!"

"Oh, please, like you're not wearing those tight little biker shorts to get attention," Cassie teased giving her sister a light swat on the ass just as the bedroom door creaked open.

Both girls looked up to find a handsome young man standing in the doorway.

"Uhm, I didn't know that Abercrombie and Fitch delivered but I like it," Cassie joked taking a step toward the tall, athletic looking stranger. "Aren't you supposed to be topless though, aren't they always topless in the magazines, sis?"

"I don't think he's a delivery, Cas, I think he's our new stepbrother," Callie said as she stepped up next to her twin and smiled. "I'm Callie and this is my sister, Cassie and you must be Lance, right?"
 
He froze as his eyes met the twins. Their quick jibe had him practically stuttering as he took in their lithe curvy forms. He suddenly knew he was in trouble. He silently uttered a prayer

"No I'm not from Abercrombie. I'm your new brother" he said as he offered out a hand to the one in the sports bra, very diligently keeping his eyes above her shoulders

"Your right, I'm Lance" he said rather diffidently , "I heard your music and thought I would say hi. I didn't want to startle you. You must be Callie and Cassie" he said as he looked over to the other twin, once again trying not to notice the lithe slender thighs exposed by the shorts she was wearing, but thankful her top was more decent.

"In gonna get myself situated back in my room and shower, it's been a long drive" he told them, then formerly shook each hand in turn politely. Then he excused himself

He went to the next door down and tossed his bag onto his bed, trying to erase the image of the two gorgeous blinds scantily clad a door away. He grabbed a towel out of his bag and went out his door, quickly stepping into the bathroom

He turned the water on and stripped, and stepped in, thankful that the water was not entirely warm yet as it cooled his heated blood. His dad had never mentioned the fact they were knockouts, but he set his mind to think of them solely as family as he began to wash.
 
"Hmmmm, I want one," Cassie said after Lance had excused himself and disappeared down the hall.

"He's our stepbrother," Callie admonished her twin sister.

"Yes, 'step' being the operative word, and don't act like you wouldn't fuck him if you could," Cassie responded hands on hips.

"What makes you think I couldn't?" Callie replied back, her innocent smile turning somewhat wicked for a moment. "And that's not the point anyway. The point is neither of us should be getting all wet thinking about Lance. Not only is he our stepbrother, but he's in the seminary."

"Who cares if he wants to be an animal doctor, he's a complete stud and it's been far too long since I've had a plaything," the blonde in the sports bra countered as she stepped toward her sister.

"He's not in vet school, you bimbo, he's studying religion," Callie explained, rolling her eyes.

"Who cares? He looks like a man to me, and a big one too," Cassie said dismissively. "Come on, just think how much fun it could be...we can always share him if you want..." As the tall, slender blonde's voice trailed off she reached out and wrapped her arms around her sister's waist, pulling the other girl tight against her body. Leaning forward Cassie planted a kiss on her twin's lips, one hand slipping down over the curves of Callie's ass, giving her tight little bum a squeeze.

"You are such a dirty little slut," Callie finally conceded as their lips parted.

"That's why you love me so much," Cassie smiled before pressing her lips to her sister's neck. Callie leaned her head back, giving her twin sister access to the soft flesh of her throat even as she lifted a hand up to firmly cup one of Cassie's firm, full breasts, deftly freeing it from the sports bra.
 
Lance quickly finished his shower, dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He gathered his clothes and opened the door

He paused in shock as he looked across the hall. His sisters door was open and he couldn't believe what he saw. They were entwined one of them kissing the others throat, while the other. The other had slid her sisters sports bra up and she was finding a full bronze breast. His cock instantly stiffened in his towel as he stood there frozen with shock. His eyes glued to the exposed orb, ogling the curve of flesh as it spilled around the others small hand. He caught glimpses of her rigid nipple as the flesh was toyed with expertly.

His cock was a thick rigid staff in his towel, and it had almost loosened the towel entirely, the feel of it beginning to slip made his hands jerk to his waist to catch it before it could fall. The sudden motion made his elbow bang loudly into the door. He cursed himself at the sudden noise, and without looking up he quickly dashed into his room terrified that he had been caught.
 
Callie was just about to lower her head down to her sister's chest when she heard a thud from the hallway. She turned to look but didn't see anything, except the fact that the bedroom door was open.

"We're going to have be more careful now that our new brother is in the house," the leggy blonde said as she stepped over to close the door.

"Why? Just let him enjoy the show," Cassie suggested, stepping up behind her twin sister and slipping her arms around the other girl's waist, her hands finding Callie's breasts beneath her shirt.

"Yeah, right, that would work out really well," Callie responded, smiling over her shoulder at her sister.

"Maybe we should talk about it after," Cassie said as she began to play with her twin's nipples.

"After what?" Callie asked in her best innocent girl voice.

"After I fuck you in your bed," Cassie growled in her ear.

"Hmmm, I love it when you talk dirty to me," Callie grinned as she turned around and gave Cassie a long, wet kiss.

The two girls emerged from the bedroom nearly an hour later, both dressed in shorts and tank tops, their hair freshly brushed and the smiles on their faces much too innocent to hint at their most recent activities.

"Let's go find Lance and see if he wants to get some lunch," Callie suggested. "I seem to have worked up quite an appetite during my workout."

Cassie winked in response and gave her sister a pat on the butt as they headed down the hall toward their stepbrother's room.
 
Lance had hidden himself away in his room, after pulling on some clothes he had instantly dropped to the floor and begun doing push-ups. He had found that exercise was the best way to change the needs of his flesh. They had been shallow push-ups at first. His swollen cock getting in his way as he wrestled with what he saw. The image of a soft firm breast being teased by a small delicate hand, a rigid nipple aching for those caresses, and the soft kisses being planted on a slender neck played over and over in his head. The exertion had finally won out in the end as his loins slowly calmed from the inferno that had been ignited, to that constant ach he had become accustomed to

He had no idea how long he had been at it, switching from push-ups to crunches, and back again, but he had worked himself up to a good sweat and had laid back in his bed when there was a knock at his door. Wearing only his shorts, he got to his feet and answers the door

The beautiful twins stood there in tank tips that showed off the tops of their firm breasts, something he seemed unable to stop glancing at, as they looked at him. His defined musculature was covered in a slick sheen of sweat as the girls seemed to eye him up again

He quickly pushed that image of the two earlier out of his head

"What? Lunch? Yeah that sounds great" he told them. He paused for a moment as he wrestled with showering again, now that he was all sweaty, but decided against the distraction. He couldn't help but be concerned at what he might see, and he suddenly wondered what the two had been up to. But that line of thought was quickly shut den as his cock throbbed in his gym shorts suddenly and drastically

"Let me just grab a shirt" he said as he quickly turned back into his room. The gym shorts, a poor restraint for his long thick member, and rummaged through his bag for the longest biggest shirt he had. He quickly threw it on, then turned back to the two knockouts. His eyes taking in their tanned toned thighs, quite immodestly exposed by the short shorts they wore

"So what's for lunch?" He asked
 
Callie and Cassie had both noticed the rather prominent bulge in the front of Lance's shorts and while his back was turned, the twins took turns estimating how large his cock was by gesturing with their hands, each of them exaggerating wildly, and giggling in response to the other one's guess. Fortunately, by the time he turned back around, having donned a new shirt, both girls had managed to compose themselves.

"So what's for lunch?" the handsome young man asked.

"Sushi!" the two blondes shouted in tandem, their faces lighting up. Cassie reached out and grabbed Lance's hand and pulled him behind her as she followed Callie out of the room and downstairs.

A few minutes later the three of them were in Cassie's sporty new convertible, Cassie driving and Lance riding shotgun, while Callie sat in the back seat.

"So are all the boys at the semenary so handsome?" Cassie asked, smiling over at her stepbrother.

"Seminary, not semenary, you bimbo," Callie corrected with a laugh.

"Whatever, well, are they?" she repeated the question.
 
Before he new what was going on he was being dragged down the hall and into a car. He tried to protest, having never had sushi, but they would have none of that

A few minutes later they were zipping down the road in a convertible. His eyes kept glancing over at his step sister, the seat belt snugly split her breasts, making the swell of her chest all that more apparent in her tank top as he was asked about school. He chuckled at the misuse of semenary

"I don't know. Not many of them spend anytime in the gym. But I guess some of them are handsome. But i think that the entire place would hide praying in the chapel of you two showed up. There aren't any girls near as pretty as you two" he told her as they zipped along

"What about you two. I bet your always getting asked out in dates" he asked naively. Thinking that there school life would be as lame as his was.

"After all I bet you two get a bit of attention with your looks" he said as he unconsciously looked down at Callie's breasts. The rushing wi d made her top flitter and he caught a glimpse of the side of one full breast. That image jumping back in his head of a rigid aching nipple being caressed by small deft fingers

"Surely there aren't a lot of girls as pretty as you two in schoo"
 
Cassie seemed somewhat surprised and disappointed to find out that the seminary school that Lance attended wasn't full of young, hunky men who paraded around with their shirts off, but she perked right back up when her new stepbrother referred to her, and Callie, as pretty.

The blondes continued to chat away with Lance during the short drive down town, getting to know him better and doing a little flirting at the same time, especially Cassie who tended to be the more forward of the two.

Lunch was fun, the twins taking turns feeding sushi to their stepbrother who was a sushi-virgin before the girls got a hold of him. Soon all three of the siblings were stuffed and ready to go.

"We should go to the beach," Callie suggested as they left the sushi bar and headed back toward the car.

"Hmmm, yes," Cassie agreed. "What do you think, Lance? You up for some fun in the sun?"
 
The lunch was delightful, or it might have been the way his sisters fed him. Each taking their turn to lean in and slip some new food into his mouth. The flirted and teased him, and the accidental grazes of their breasts on his arms, or the way they leaned in mad their tops open up enough for him to get a generous view of their cleavage. It was insane, he had been hard for almost the entire time, his sisters bodies tormenting him with their supple firmness and proximity

Thankfully his erection had been hidden by the table, and the brief relief of torment as they waited for the bill let his blood cool down to a simmer

He had thought he might be able to get free, and spend another hour doing push-ups to release the tension in his body, but no.

"The beach? Umm sure I guess" he told the. As they hopped back into the car. Heading off to the beach he finally realized that none if them had swimsuits. But it was too late. They were already there.

"Cassie, we don't have any towels or anything" he said as they hopped out of the car, the parking lot was empty, the each being somewhat secluded here

But they ignored him and he soon found himself jogging to catch up as they walked over the dune walkway to the beach. Looking around he saw it was virtually empty

"Wow the water must be cold if nobody is here. " he wondered aloud as he followed the twins. Trying his hardest to keep his eyes from the pair of plump tight asses in shorts that were barely more than underwear
 
As the trio piled out of the car, Callie paused near the trunk, "I'll get..." she had started to offer to get the towels and bikinis that she and Cassie usually kept in the back of the car, but before she got the words out, her sister gave her a 'shut the fuck up' look and Callie complied.

"Wow the water must be cold if nobody is here," Lance commented as the girls led him onto the sand, where only a handful of other people could be seen.

"Well actually I figured since we didn't bother to bring swimsuits we would just use this little secluded strip of beach that I know about. We'll have it all to ourselves," Cassie explained. "It's just around this corner, past those trees."

"Technically we aren't supposed to be there, because it's a private beach, but we know the people who live there and they are in France for at least two more weeks, so they'll never know," Callie added as the twins walked gracefully across the beach toward the small wooded area that separated the public beach from the private beach.

Just a few minutes later the threesome was striding happily across a small, but gorgeous strip of private, white sand beach. The moment they were out of sight from the public, Cassie pulled her tank top off, leaving her in her shorts and a zebra print bra. Her shorts were off a moment later, revealing the matching zebra print panties that she wore. She kicked off her flipflops next to the discarded clothes and jogged down to the edge of the water, letting the tide lap at her bare feet.

"Beautiful, huh?" Callie commented as she stared out at the ocean and the small, secluded beach before slipping her own shirt off. She wore a white sports bra beneath that was so thin it was practically see-thru.
 
Lance swallowed hard as he was dragged along behind the twin, his eyes taking in the splendor of the beach as Cassie explained that there was a strip of secluded beach around the bend and past the trees, Callie picking up and explaining that they knew the owners and that they weren't home

"Wow that must be nice to have a private strip of beach" he said as they walked through the small strip of trees

The strip of beach was empty and the waves washed over the sands calmly, the sounds so soothing that he was caught up in the moment as the girls paused. He turned to say something but never even started as Cassie peeled her tank top off to reveal a lacy striped bra, her generous breasts spilling out of the top. Then she shimmied out of the tight pair of shorts, kicked off her flip flops. Her ass jiggled deliciously in a matching set of panties that ride high, letting the curvaceous cheeks of her ass spill out of the bottom. His cock twitched at the sight as she jogged the twenty feet ahead of them to reach the water

"Yes it is" he mumbled in response to Callie as he pulled his eyes from Cassie, hoping he hadn't been staring. His eyes turned to Callie instinctively and his breath caught as her arms crossed over her chest, thrusting her full breasts together, and she peeled off her tank top. He stared as the sports bra containing her own firm chest bounced gently out of the top. The thin material showed the hint of her dark nipples as it was stretched taught by her firm full breasts. He swallowed hard and looked away as she tugged her head free of her shirt

He followed suit, and tugged the large shirt he was wearing off over his head. The warm afternoon sun hitting his muscular body, casting stark shadows over the hard lines of his diligently toned torso. He paused in a dilemma, afraid to tug his shorts off, afraid at how his body was, and would, respond to the sight of their flesh and its sinful needs. But if he left his shorts on he would be wearing his wet shorts back to the car

He figured that would be best though, even though he knew the loose material would not really help hide anything. But before Callie started to take off er shorts he quickly kicked off his own flip flops, and headed to the water

That walk was treacherous in itself, because it meant walking towards Cassie. She had already splashed into the incoming surf, her thighs glistening with droplets of water and her chest bouncing as she played in the surf. He trientonkeep his eyes to the vast expanse of ocean, and quickly passed her to dive past the breakers, submerging his waist into the cool refreshing water, thankful at the feel, blessedly cooling his blood and helping to diminish the swelling log of flesh between his thighs

"This is great" he Sao as he turned back to the beach, his eyes searching for his new twin sisters.
 
"Did you see that boner in his pants?" Cassie asked as her sister walked up next to her, both of them watching as Lance dove under the water. Callie had removed her shorts and was wearing a pair of blue boy shorts that hugged her ass tightly.

"Well, it's no wonder the way you're prancing around with your tits and ass hanging out," Callie teased.

"You haven't seen anything yet," the other blonde responded with a wicked grin.

"This is great" they heard their new stepbrother declare as he re-emerged, standing thirty feet away, waist deep in the water.

Cassie smiled, making eye contact with Lance before slipping her bra off and handing it to her twin sister. Her breasts were nearly perfect, full and round with small, dark nipples and no tan lines. And she was more than a little proud of them. She let Lance have a good long look before she bent over and slipped her panties off, once again handing the discarded clothing to Callie who rolled her eyes in response.

Wearing nothing but a smile, Cassie dove into the water and headed toward the handsome young man who, Callie realized, had no idea what he was in store for. She almost felt sorry for him. Not so sorry that she didn't put on a little show for him while her sister swam through the clear water.

Callie removed her sports bra revealing breasts that were almost identical to her sister's, though slightly smaller and not quite as darkly tanned. She turned her back to Lance, tossing Cassie's clothes and her own bra a few feet up the beach, then, hoping that her stepbrother's eyes were locked onto her ass, the blonde bent over and pulled her underwear down and off.

By the time Callie turned back around and started into the water, she saw that her twin sister had surfaced just behind Lance.

"Guess who?" Cassie asked as she reached around to cover Lance's eyes with her hands and in the process, pressed her bare breasts against his bare back.
 
He found his new sisters standing in the surf looking at him. He smiled at them as be watched Cassie reach one hand behind her back. His mouth parted slightly in disbelief as the zebra striped bra suddenly went slack. His mouth fell open as Cassie dropped her arms and her bra fell free. He didn't notice her deftly catch it in her hand because his eyes fixed on the full firm tits that proudly sat on her chest. Small dark nipples capped those full peaks and any help the cool water did for his cock was gone as it stiffened rapidly

He stood there slack jawed as Cassie's hands went to her hips and she tugged her panties off, the motion making her perfect tots away deliciously

"Oh shit" he whispered to himself as Cassie strode into the water and dove in. He suddenly grew paranoid as he looked for her. But his searching eyes stopped as he caught Callie's motion. Callie tugged her sports bra off and his cock throbbed painfully as he saw her full tits bounce free, her slightly paler skin just made her small dark nipples stand out even more. He watched as she turned and tossed the clothes back up onto the sand, noticing for the first time that she wore pale blue boy shorts that let the curved of her plump ass hang out deliciously.

His cock stood at full rigid attention as she then bent over, sticking her plump ass out, and tugged the shorts down. The heart shaped form of her ass made him groan as he eyed the mound of her sec framed by her ass and her slender toned thighs. She stood back up and began to come towards him.

He had forgotten he was looking for Cassie, completely distracted by watching Callie strip. He jumped as a sudden pair of hands wrapped around him and covered his eyes. But he lost all sense of her hands as he felt warm firm flesh press into his back. He could feel every inch of Cassie's breasts against his skin as she asked him to guess who

His response was a little less than dignified as the shock of the sudden contact wore off

"Shit!" He yelled as he grabbed her hands and spun around, yanking them off his face

"Damn you scar..." The sentence died in his throat as his eyes sank to the pair of big firm tits inches from him. Her bronze globes glistened with water, her dark nipples rigid and this close he could see the small bumps of her aereolas, "...me" he finished. He was unable to stop staring as his cock practically tore out if his shorts at the sudden confrontation with his first pair if real breasts

He finally snapped out of it after he heard her giggle

"You shouldn't sneak up on someone like that" he said as he realized he still held her hands, and then released them.

"What are you doing like that?" He asked as he nodded his head, indicating her nudity, but keeping his eyes on hers as a litany of prayers ran through his head as he fought the temptation that practically seethed through his entire body
 
Cassie laughed at Lance's reaction to her sudden appearance behind him, and smiled when he turned around and his eyes immediately locked onto her bare breasts. Judging by how wide his eyes went in that moment she was tempted to believer that her new stepbrother might actually be a virgin. Which of course, made sense considering he was going to be a priest, or preacher or whatever it was that he was studying to be.

"What are you doing like that?" he asked after finally forcing his eyes up to her face instead of her chest.

"I didn't want to get my underwear wet," she answered, clearly comfortable with her public nudity. "You don't mind do you? I mean, we are family now, right?"

As Cassie waited for Lance to respond, Callie swam up next to them and stood up out of the water, giving their handsome stepbrother two sets of perfect tits to try not to stare at.

"The water is great, isn't it?" Callie said, oblivious to any conversation between the other two.
 
He thought about her response for a moment, remembering how he had debated what rondo before entering the water. But he had opted for decency over comfort. Cassie had not!

"I mean, I guess. We are family after all and the body is nothing to be ashamed of but.." He trailed off as his eyes slid back to her breasts. Just then Callie emerged and came to stand next to her sister. He tried to be decent, but his eyes slid down to her breasts, admiring just how pert and full they were. Two twins, with perfect twin breasts. Four breasts that were as perfect as anything he had seen on the Internet, before he had joined the seminary and cast the needs of the flesh aside

Being confronted with the flesh was another story. He realized he was staring. The girls stood so close to him, and they were so comfortable being like this that it somehow made him forget that he was standing there ogling the tits of his new sisters. He finally snapped out of it, as he finally pulled his eyes up to Callie's. his face turned beat red as what he had been doing donned on him

"God I'm sorry" he said, meaning it for them and as a prayer

"I mean if your comfortable its fine. I'm sorry I'm staring. I just ...." He stammered off as he looked from the eyes of one twin to the others

"This is so embarrassing. I wish I was as comfortable as you two are" he said honestly. But he wasn't. His mind was racing with horrid lustful thoughts. His cock was a massive pole of flesh turned steel. He stood there frozen embarrassed and ashamed of the thoughts he was wrestling with. He wanted to turn and head back to the car, but if he got out of the water they would see how hard he was and they would instantly be sickened, knowing what a pervert he was

He took a deep breath

"Of course it's ok. We are family. I'm sorry I was staring. It's just.....well it's just that....you girls are very beautiful and very....blessed" he finally said as his focus failed and his eyes dipped down to the twins pair of twins. Rigid dark nipples creating glistening orbs of flesh. One pair a deep bronze, the other pair a lighter bronze

"I am just not as comfortable as you two are with my body I guess" he said reluctantly as he pulled his eyes back up to theirs

"I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable. I've just never seen them in real life before" he finally admitted, his cheeks turning an even deeper shade of red as he looked away
 
"God I'm sorry," Lance stammered as he finally stopped staring at Callie and Cassie long enough to look up at their faces. "I mean if your comfortable its fine. I'm sorry I'm staring. I just ...."

"It's no big deal, really," Callie responded, tilting her head slightly to the side and giving him a sweet smile. She took a step toward her stepbrother and reached out placing a reassuring hand on Lance's muscular arm. "It's human nature, right? I mean, it's not like we didn't check you out too, right? Your big biceps and your firm pecs and these abs..." the blonde let her hand slip from Lance's arm to brush lightly across his well defined abs.

"Yeah, we're used to guys staring, we don't mind," Cassie chimed in as she moved her hands back and forth through the water causing her breasts to jiggle enticingly.

"I am just not as comfortable as you two are with my body I guess" Lance responded.

"You should be, you obviously work out a lot," Callie commented letting her eyes roam across her stepbrother's upper body again. Cassie nodded her head and smiled in agreement.

"I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable. I've just never seen them in real life before" he admitted, clearly still nervous and perhaps a bit embarrassed by the admission.

"W-What?" Cassie said, lifting a hand up to cover her mouth. "No wonder you're staring. I know if I was seeing a d-"

"I think Cassie is right. It's totally understandable under the circumstances," Callie said, cutting off her sister before she could finish her thought. "If it would make you more comfortable, we could put our clothes back on or I could check the trunk of the car. There might be some swimsuits in there."

"Or..." Cassie paused for a second, lowering her hand from her mouth down to rest on one of her breasts inches above her nipple. "You could touch them. I mean, if you've never seen breasts before maybe that's why it's so hard...for you. Maybe if you had a chance to look at some and to touch them maybe you wouldn't have to be uncomfortable around us anymore."

"She could be right," Callie said, shrugging her shoulders, causing her tits to bounce in front of her stepbrother. "You can touch them, if you want."

"Or mine," Cassie said, clearly hoping Lance would choose to touch hers first as she took two steps toward him.
 
The feel of Callie's hands on his arm was reassuring as they admitted they had been checking him out too. Her fingers trailed over the rigid muscles of his arms as she continued to point out the things they liked of his physique. Her hand trailed down over his stomach, and the muscles flexed as her fingertips sent tingles through his body, cascading on his throbbing submerged cock

He knew he was in good shape, but he subscribed to the social norm that a topless male was not near as sexually charged as a topless female

His eyes glanced over at Cassie. As she played in the water, her arms bumping into her breasts making the flesh swell and bob against the other in slow delicious ways

Callie suggested they might go to the car and find something to put on, and he felt guilty that his own reservations were diminishing their sense of freedom, but before he could say anything Cassie came up with another suggestion

His mouth dropped open as she suggested he should simply become more well acquainted with them, and their delicious flesh. His mind reeled at how horrid if an idea that was. How it was giving into all the sinful needs of the flesh, but his own state if arousal drove those thoughts from his mind

Callie quickly stepped up, shrugging her shoulders in such a way that sent her own tits bouncing just above the water that had him licking his lips as she agreed with her sister

Before he could outright deny the act, not wanting to let his lecherous nature subvert the two girls Cassie stepped closer. Her breasts were calling to him as she stood beside him, her quick steps drew his attention as her own hand had slipped from toying with her lip to her full breast. His eyes dropped to the glistening orbs, and she dropped her hand to give him a better view

"Really? Are you serious? " he asked in shocked amazement as he looked back to Callie who stood a step or two distant on her other side. She stood there with a patient smile, that only hinted at what she must be thinking

"I've only ever felt them through a shirt, and those weren't nearly so big" he told them as he recalled his one serious relationship from highs school

His hands slowly lifted out of the water, and he was shocked at himself as he slowly reached out to Cassie.

His cock throbbed and ached with every beat of his heart as his hands extended. He knew he shouldn't, he knew it was so wrong, but he wanted to soooo badly

The warmth of her firm breasts suffused his skin, making his heart hammer in his chest and boom in his ears as the slowly cupped Cassie's generous breasts. The flesh filled his big strong hands, and the swells spilled out between his fingers as he gently squeezed

"Oh fuck" he whispered as he felt her hard nipples press against his palms. He squeezed and toyed with the silky weight of her breasts, completely enthralled by how they felt. The silky warm flesh was something he had never imagined in all the times he had masturbated to the thought of playing with a pair of tits like these.

He looked over at Callie, seeing a look of ...disappointment as she stood there. Almost seeming sad to be left out. He slowly dropped his left hand from Cassie's chest, then hesitantly reached out toward Callie.

Before he could say or ask anything she stepped closer, thrusting her slightly paler breast into his hand. Her tit was firm and full, just barely spilling between his fingers, where his sisters had done so more readily. Her nipple was hard against his palm and a groan slipped from his lips as he realized what he was doing

"Wow" he aid in disbelief at what he was doing, what they were letting him do, and how incredibly delicious it felt

There in the soft rolling waves he groped at his sisters tits. His gorgeous twin sisters twin orbs. His cock throbbing and aching as he squeezed them, marveling at the firm pliable flesh. His eyes drifted back to Cassie, seeing the nipple on her free breast achingly hard. He turned to watch the flesh of her breasts heave together as he squeezed the one, his cock grazed her thigh and he quickly dropped his hand in embarrassment, twisting his hips to end the contact of his manhood from Cassie's hips

"Sorry" he said as his face turned beet red again

"They are amazing" he said as his eyes went from Callie's to Cassie's in turn

"That made me feel much better. Thanks" he said sheepishly as his hands burned with the feel of the rembered flesh. The lie wasn't obvious, because what he had done had made his cock so had he thought he would explode. The shorts he wore had seemed to be roomy enough, but now that his cock was throbbing and achingly hard, the shorts were an uncomfortable restraint to his ten inch cock
 
Callie was sure that her sister had gone too far too quickly by offering so generously to let Lance touch her breasts, or both girls' breasts for that matter, sure that such an offer would scare off their inexperienced stepbrother. But to her amazement, after a brief hesitation, Lance reached out and cupped both of Cassie's full, firm tits in his hands. As she watched the handsome young man begin to squeeze and massage and play with her twin sister's chest, the blonde couldn't help but become aroused. She always became aroused when she watched her sister hook up with someone. Considering just how identical she and Cassie appeared it was a little like watching yourself have sex, like watching a movie of yourself.

That was how it had all started between the two girls, their more-than-just-sisters relationship. Callie could remember that first time like it was yesterday even though it had been more than four years since she had walked in on Cassie while the other girl was playing with herself. The sight of her twin, her identical twin lying naked in the bed, pleasuring herself had been so erotic, so arousing that Callie had joined her sister in the bed a few moments later, the two of them masturbating in front of one another. They continued their masturbation sessions for nearly a month, getting off on the sight of one another fingering, talking dirty to one another. Eventually the relationship evolved thanks to Callie who had slipped into bed one night with her sister and fingered her. After that the relationship grew quickly.

Callie stopped daydreaming the moment she saw Lance lower one hand from Cassie chest and extend it toward her. She gladly stepped forward and met his hand with her perky, firm tits. The two sisters turned their heads toward each other as their new stepbrother groped both of them at the same time, their eyes meeting, and smiles curling the corners of their mouths.

Little by little the three siblings had moved closer and closer together, close enough for Callie to see the rather large tent in Lance's shorts. Close enough for her to see that bulge rub against Cassie's thigh as he turned slightly in her direction. Cassie saw the brief flash of desire on her sister's face that disappeared just as quickly as it appeared and was replaced with a calm, easy smile.

"They are amazing," he said as his eyes went from Callie's to Cassie's in turn. "That made me feel much better. Thanks."

Callie could see the slight disappointment in Cassie's eyes as Lance removed his hand from her breast, mirroring the same emotion that Callie felt at that moment. "Anything to help," Callie replied. "I just hope it wasn't too weird or anything."

"I'm just honored to have been the first boobie you ever played with," Cassie said unable to resist a grin as she leaned toward Lance and gave him a kiss on the cheek, her breasts pressing against his arm. "If there are any other firsts you need help with, just let me know, okay?"

With that, Cassie dove back into the water and swam back toward the beach, leaving Callie and Lance standing waist deep in the water. Callie lifted a hand to shade her eyes from the sun, watching to see what Cassie was doing. A moment later the other blonde emerged from the water in all her bare assed glory, walked up onto the beach and proceeded to lay down on the sand on her back.

"Guess she's going to get a little sun," Callie observed. "So, I take it you're a virgin?" she asked, turning back to her stepbrother. "Sorry, I don't mean to pry, but I just assumed considering you'd never, well, you know..."
 
Before Lamce could tell Callie it wasn't weird, although he was intently wrestling with what he had done Cassie stepped up. He hardly noticed the kiss she planted on his cheek, his body consumed with the awareness of her breast sliding against his arm. Her rigid nipple slid against his arm until the pressure of her proximity caused it to slide over his arm, her nipple grazing his chest as his arm rested in her ample cleavage.

At that he blushed at her offer as she stepped back, the sudden barrage of sinful images almost made him fall over as the casual nature in which she seemed to honestly mean what she said had him thinking of all the firsts he had left to experience. Her coy smile caught his eyes as she steppe aside and swam back to shore. His eyes followed her as she rose out of the water, her perfect little ass looking scrumptious as she strode onto the sand, then laid back. He had good eyes, and they took in the sigh of he slender thighs, hiding her young sex, and watching the way her breasts stood proud and firm on her chest

He pulled his eyes away from her as Callie spoke

"Well first, it wasn't weird. It was really nice of the two of you to be so....open with me" he said, unable to look at her as his body seemed to be continually blushing. He took a deep breath before answering her second question, but he figured she knew. I mean what guy isn't a virgin that hasn't ever touched a bare breast before

"Yes I am. The furthest I ever got was copping a feel over a shirt in a movie theater when I was 16" he td her quit frankly as he finally looked at her. His eyes locking on hers, not allowing himself to stare at her breasts again.

"She wasn't serious about her offer was she? I mean you to aren't virgins are you" he asked as he stepped out towards the water, feeling the need to submerge his body a bit deeper unless a low wave exposé his throbbing erection

"I don't mean to pry, or assume too much, but you too seem quite comfortable with me and letting me touch you. I have to admit at how curious I am. Even though of course my seminary training has me restricting myself. I did figure though that there was no real harm in touching. Since you two were okay with it. It wasn't weird for you was it?" He asked as he turned to face, now a few feet past her where the water lapped at his chest. He took the opportunity to reach his hand into his shorts to adjust himself, but the relief of his hand on his cock caused him to pause and without realizing what he was doing he gently stroked his cock, the contact was extremely relieving considering the torture his loins and libido were enduring

His sister turned to look at him, and his eyes dipped down to her lightly bronzed breasts, her dark nipples still hard as the lapping water made them bounce and sway hypnotically, his hand stroking faster as he unknowingly stared at her. The hunger burning deep in his eyes and chest. His loins aching to be relieved of the tension brought on by his discipline.
 
Callie laughed as Lance moved deeper into the water, wondering if he was trying to hide the rather noticeable erection in his pants. If so, it wasn't working, she thought to herself.

"No, I didn't think it was weird at all and no, neither one of us is a virgin," she responded, clearly amused by the idea. "And yes, Cassie was probably completely serious about that offer, although the only way to be sure would be to ask her yourself. As you've probably already noticed, she's not shy. I'm sure there's nothing you could ask her that would embarrass her in the slightest."

Callie glanced back toward the beach where her twin was sunbathing, wondering if Cassie had left her alone with Lance so they could get to know each other or if she had expected their stepbrother to follow her onto the sand so he could get an even better look at her naked form. When the blonde turned her attention back to Lance she had to suppress a quick snort of laughter.

"Uhm, you know, one of the best things about this beach is how amazingly clear the water is..." her eyes lowered til she was looking directly at the front of her stepbrother's pants, where his hand was moving up and down. "Clear enough that I can see what you're doing...it's okay, really, you don't have to be shy. Being cooped up in a seminary for such a long time, to then come here and be around, well, girls like us, it's perfectly natural."

Callie moved a little closer to Lance, "I promise I won't tell Cassie...if you let me see it..."
 
He smiled as she told him just what Cassie might balk at. But the sudden shift in her attention caught him off guard as she turned to look back at him, her eyes dipped to the water

As she spoke he realized that he had been so enfatiated with their tits, he hasn't even noticed the water. And her words crashed home as he realized she could see it all

He froze when he caught up to what she said, her request. He suddenly felt like he couldn't say no. They had been so open with him, so accommodating

"I'm sorry. It's just that you two are making me insane. I just thought I could relieve some of the tension. But you probably think I'm horribly perverted" he said completely ashamed, but he couldn't tell her no

"Expecting me to be horny is one thing, but jerking off to my sisters is something else entirely. But..." He says as he looks down I to the water, seeing quite clearly his hand slipped into his shorts, sliding up and down

"It's only fair" a d he tugs his shorts down, as he puls his thick 10 inch cock free of his shorts. The relief of being freed makes him groan in pleasure as he is afraid to look up

"Please don't tell Cassie"
 
"Everyone does it, and under the circumstances I can imagine you're libido is probably in overdrive right now," Callie assured her brother again.

"It's only fair," Lance said as he pushed his shorts down over his hips to his knees, the erection between his legs now visible, and pointing directly at the blonde standing in front of him. "Please don't tell Cassie."

"I promise, this will just be out little secret," Callie responded as she peered down into the clear, blue water at the sight of Lance's manhood. Her eyes grew wide as she realized just how big he was and how hard. "Okay, maybe not a 'little' secret..."

The attractive blonde reached out and took hold of her stepbrother's hand and started pulling him back to more shallow water, "Just a few steps, just so I can see it out of the water...I'll stay between you and Cassie so she won't see..."

As Callie backed up, pulling Lance with her, curious to see if his cock was indeed as large as it appeared or if the water was distorting the image slightly, she revealed more of her own body above the surface of the water. Soon she was standing in water that came up to her mid-thigh, her shaved pussy now visible to her companion, while his manhood proudly bounced in the open air. Amazingly, it looked even bigger now that it was out of the water.

Longer, thicker, harder.

"Wow, Lance. That is impressive," she said as she instinctively took a half step toward him, bringing her close enough that his rigid cock was only an inch or two from brushing against her. "Are you gonna finish? Do you want me to let you finish jerking off?"
 
Last edited:
He thought about resisting her when she reached put and took his hand, but the way she handy seemed to mind what he was doing, in fact she thought it was perfectly ok. This gave him a tremendous amount of riec, and made him think that hi sisters were very accepting people, he could trust then

Slowly he followed her, feeling the level of the water drop as he walked slowly, his shorts caught around his thighs. The whole time he couldn't hel it watch as more of her body became exposed. The water dropped from just below her pert breasts to her waist. Then lower

She paused as she stAred at his rigid cock. He smiled when she complimented him

"Ummm thanks" he said but his voice caught in his throat when she asked him if he was going to finish

"What? I don't think so sis. Do you really want to watch me do that?" Then he realized what she had offered

"I don't think it's ok for you to, you know, but you can touch it. After all you let me touch you" he said as his eyes slid down her stomach to the mound of her sex, dripping with water, the shaved flesh seemed hypnotic as she stepped closer he felt her body drawing him in. He started to lift his hands, wanting to touch her Again, but pausing

"You just can't make me cum. I think that woul be too far. This is about being comfortable with eachother. You let me touch you so I would stop staring, now you can soothe same, even if you haven't been staring. Well not until now" he said with a smile as one hand did lift up Nd cons to rest on her curvy hip
 
Back
Top