Sayings/words dominants desire to hear.

The dominant dominated the conversation through linguistic exhibitions of his dominance.

"Let me clean your house and cook for you while you work. We'll eat when we're finished, and then you can shower, and I'll wash your hair for you. If you wanna fuck afterwards, we can, and if not, it's perfectly all right. I'll massage your neck and shoulders and back until you're melting into your mattress, and then I'll get in my car and go home until you need me again."

"Let me clean your house and cook for you while you work. We'll eat when we're finished, and then you can shower, and I'll wash your hair for you. If you wanna fuck afterwards, we can, and if not, it's perfectly all right. I'll massage your neck and shoulders and back until you're melting into your mattress, and then I'll get in my car and go home until you need me again."

That made me want to be a dom

"I promise to follow our rules"
"My mouth/body/etc are for your pleasure, Sir"
"Yes, Sir."
"May I please cum for you?
"I love you."
"I belong to you."

Dominates? That is a verb, not a noun, and not what you meant. Please pay attention.

This is me, too.

As you wish, Sir.

May I please touch you, Sir?

(Note: fixed the title! I have the power to swap dominant for dominate when needed!)

Back