My son is my lover, will do anything for me, and loves dressing up 4 me

SavageGrace420

Loves Spam
THE QUESTION IS: Can he join? :D

I showed him the board and he really wants to join once I log off later, but I wanted to ask permission first. I didn't want you thinking I was just making puppets.

Here is a few pics of him. he loves me so much he even sucked off a big dick for me. :heart:
He is watching me post this and jerking off. I love them when they are young and horny as fuck.

1398707688564.gif

Here he is!
jpg[/IMG]
[-32/725761031-image.jpg[/IMG]

He bought me the butterfly panties and i get them soaked with both our juicees then smells them and he wears them.

725761052-image.jpg

Last edited:
My son is sad there are no responses yet?
Is he not sexy enough for u all?
I have pic of him eating a palmful of his own semen! Wanna see it? Maybe I'll make him so it right again too.
Love you all , we both do
578300.gif

I do mmm such a Hot Ass:devil:
tumblr_mn435pryt31qd243po1_500.gif

I wanna see you rim my son right in front me.

My son, fuck it I keep repeating "my son" and it's Annoying so I will say his name!

Nick, my son duh, would like me to ask if anyone has any requests for him once he gets back from some stupid appointment which will only take an hour or two most.

I have to drive him cuz i am the "mom" I guess and wanna keep him company.

He gets really worked up when I post picture and stories about us online. Seeing people's reaction really makes that fucking young thick thing squirt

So we Both love you guys
Xoxox xoxoxoox

That high naughty mother fucker is going to therapy with my panties on and just shorts and t shirt omg I love my kid
When he gets back
tumblr_ltg80uuGgr1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

And then we will both look forward, but especially him, to see the comments he got and requests for photos of him

Do you have his permission to show his face on Lit?

This place just makes me laugh when I least expect it to sometimes. IF I wanted to actually tell someone about Lit and some of the stuff I've read they'd never believe me. You simply cannot make this shit up.

Back