Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me,

bronzeage

I am a river to my people
Man bites dog News Desk
Even though we are now 16 years into the 21st century, our society has yet to reconcile itself to the idea we are on camera, no matter where we are, or what we are doing.

There is a local New Orleans radio personality and lawyer named Jennifer Gaubert. She no longer has a radio show.

In 2012, she was involved in an incident with a New Orleans cab driver. After the cabbie picked her up, she climbed over the seat of the cab and propositioned the driver. She pulled up her skirt to reveal she was not wearing panties, and then proceeded to unzip the man's pants and pull on his penis. She wanted to suck his cock, but he resisted her advances.

We know all of this to be a fact, because the cab driver had the presence of mind to set his phone camera on record and capture most of the incident. It's very clear that he does not want her attention and she just won't take no for an answer. He did the sensible thing and called 911 after she exited the cab.

I can imagine it was the hightlight of the 911 operator's day.

"911. What is your emergency?"
"She whipped out my penis and was trying to give me oral sex and I said no”
"Okay, so what's the emergency?"

Fair enough. Sexual assault is sexual assault.

The article does not state how authorities responded to this call, but about a year later, Jennifer reported an extortion attempt and claimed the cabbie had sent a blackmail threat through email. The cabbie was arrested and spent a day in jail, before making bail. The arrest was based only on the complaint, and no apparent investigation.

The whole thing got murkier when it was revealed the cabbie had filed a civil suit against Jennifer and expected a cash award for his distress and suffering. The video would be evidence, and unlike most extortion attempts, it's all a public record, including the video.

Jennifer was convicted of simple battery for her poorly executed seduction and sentenced to one day in jail, with the day suspended.

If there is a happy ending in all of this, the City of New Orleans coughed up $40,000 of the taxpayer's money to compensate the taxi driver for his troubles and his day in jail.

I have yet to meet a cabbie that made me want to jump over the seat to suck his cock. The cabbies must be way hotter in N'awlins.

the authorities should have prosecuted her immediately he reported her assault on him

if they failed to act, he was better advised to take further steps way before a year was out.

assault IS assault, and if it had been the other way around I am certain her complaint would have been taken seriously and he would have been arrested asap.

what a cheesy bitch.

step into MY car, Lady:cool:

front-insert-gary_dave_dan-1448057125.jpg

I have yet to meet a cabbie that made me want to jump over the seat to suck his cock. The cabbies must be way hotter in N'awlins.

There's not much of him visible in the video, but we're not talking George Clooney grade cab driver here. More of a Ray Romano type.

The woman, on the other hand was exhibiting 17 warning signs of the the kind of crazy they warn you not to stick your dick in.

Denny

Denny------------- Dear Hustler: On the other hand if the cabby were a woman and a man climbed over into the front seat whipping his penis and her cunt out he'd still be deep in a New Orleans jail wondering if the sun ever shines.:devil:

Equal rights my ass!

There's not much of him visible in the video, but we're not talking George Clooney grade cab driver here. More of a Ray Romano type.

The woman, on the other hand was exhibiting 17 warning signs of the the kind of crazy they warn you not to stick your dick in.

Watched the video.

She's drunk. And crazy.

If it had been the other way around, and he had touched her vagina, he'd be in jail and have to register as a sex offender when he got out. I wish people would take things like this more seriously because when it happens to a woman, there are tons of resources and support for her, but when it happens to a man, he's laughed at and that's just wrong.

If it had been the other way around, and he had touched her vagina, he'd be in jail and have to register as a sex offender when he got out. I wish people would take things like this more seriously because when it happens to a woman, there are tons of resources and support for her, but when it happens to a man, he's laughed at and that's just wrong.

Yes because no man has ever skated on a rape charge and coeds aren't routinely raped on a daily basis and too afraid to come forward because they won't be believed. No woman victim has ever been accused of being a whore and begging for it and humiliated in court.

Nope, never happens, ever women are lucky, but oh those poor unfortunate men.:eek:

Please, the press loves to jump on women sex offenders, a woman teacher with a young boy? Big news, a male teacher with a young girl? Slut asked for it.

For every man assaulted there is 100 women and that's just counting NFL players.

Yes because no man has ever skated on a rape charge and coeds aren't routinely raped on a daily basis and too afraid to come forward because they won't be believed. No woman victim has ever been accused of being a whore and begging for it and humiliated in court.

Nope, never happens, ever women are lucky, but oh those poor unfortunate men.:eek:

Please, the press loves to jump on women sex offenders, a woman teacher with a young boy? Big news, a male teacher with a young girl? Slut asked for it.

For every man assaulted there is 100 women and that's just counting NFL players.

The male teachers don't get off easy in my neighborhood. The district attorney releases all his chat messages to the press. There's nothing more pathetic than love letters from a grown man to a 15yo.

Of course that happens. What I'm trying to say is that there shouldn't be any difference.

It's a double standard.

Fair or unfair, the simply truth is there is a huge difference if a guy were to punch some girl in the face and if some girl were to punch a guy in the face.

One makes the guy a scum bucket and the other can be shrugged off because He probably deserved it....

I'm fine with this. And with that.

It's a double standard.

Fair or unfair, the simply truth is there is a huge difference if a guy were to punch some girl in the face and if some girl were to punch a guy in the face.

One makes the guy a scum bucket and the other can be shrugged off because He probably deserved it....

I'm fine with this. And with that.

No one should be punching ANYONE!

Of course that happens. What I'm trying to say is that there shouldn't be any difference.

Since the latest news story about this came out yesterday, there's been a lot of local discussion. Two different women have asked me what I would do if I were the cab driver and she were the drunk lawyer. This is not something I expected to be asked, but I know a trick question when I hear one.

Since the latest news story about this came out yesterday, there's been a lot of local discussion. Two different women have asked me what I would do if I were the cab driver and she were the drunk lawyer. This is not something I expected to be asked, but I know a trick question when I hear one.

It's so stupid. Just because it might be one person's fantasy or whatever, doesn't mean it's someone else's. Maybe he was married or in a relationship or maybe he wasn't attracted to her. It shouldn't matter what the sex of the attacker is or what the sex of the victim is.

No one should be punching ANYONE!

Agreed.

Just saying while the action is equivalent, what gender is committing the offense makes a difference. It is not and will never be equal. Same with sex crimes. While a female teacher may get more publicity it is for the wrong reasons, as she will certainly get less time. Just like a a mothers custody will always be considered first all things being equal...

And honestly I don't think I disagree with these double standards.

It's so stupid. Just because it might be one person's fantasy or whatever, doesn't mean it's someone else's. Maybe he was married or in a relationship or maybe he wasn't attracted to her. It shouldn't matter what the sex of the attacker is or what the sex of the victim is.

Well it does matter.

People dismiss what happens to men, cuz real menz dont have this sort of stuff happen to them. Real men would love to have this happen to them. Etc.

When this happens to a woman, well she was asking for it by sleeping in her bed and not patrolling her house to make sure no one breaks in.

Until that system is removed, no one will be helped in any case of sexual assault.

crazy stick your dick in me.

I watched the video. "I really have to go"

"No, get the fuck out of my cab," would be my method of saying no if I were in his position and I wouldn't start driving till she got out.

Two different women have asked me what I would do if I were the cab driver and she were the drunk lawyer. This is not something I expected to be asked, but I know a trick question when I hear one.

Of course, your keen sense of reading people's hidden motives is slightly less impressive if the interrogators were your wife and her mother.

Of course, your keen sense of reading people's hidden motives is slightly less impressive if the interrogators were your wife and her mother.

Give him some credit, it was the hookers he pays to talk to him that asked him the question, after he paid them to play drunk lawyer and cabbie with him.

Back