Knowing someone masturbates to you

I always wonder if any person I fantasize about while masturbating ever has thought of me while masturbating. I’m sure it’s happened but will never know, especially the taboo ones....married, same sex, related.

I’ve had this conversation with a few women after we’ve made love a few times. It is enticing to hear them tell me that they thought of me in that way before we’d ever gotten together, and a pleasure to tell them I felt the same way.

Just last week I had a steamy chat with a friend here and he sent me some hot pics of his masturbation session. To say it was arousing is an understatement :)

I have a feeling that almost every date I've had which didn't end with sex probably resulted in my date jerking off as soon as he had the time and the privacy. I mean, that's what guys do, right?

I have a feeling that almost every date I've had which didn't end with sex probably resulted in my date jerking off as soon as he had the time and the privacy. I mean, that's what guys do, right?

That’s because you are so damned hot!!!

It's not just me, though. After dates that didn't end with an orgasm, aren't guys likely to rub one out when they get the chance? And if so, aren't they likely to be thinking about what they might like to do with the person they dated?

It's not just me, though. After dates that didn't end with an orgasm, aren't guys likely to rub one out when they get the chance? And if so, aren't they likely to be thinking about what they might like to do with the person they dated?

Absolutely. We are filthy pigs, lol!

hi

The best part of my pvt time is when i watch guy on cam and txt chat to climax him.

Back