The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*snuggles into the hug with a groan*

Only if the stupid caramel apple tart doesn't find me first.

*nods*

Okay...off to locate more words. Wish me luck...

But what do THOSE words have to do with sighing??

looks worried...

Can one even begin to regurgitate a sigh???

*chuckles* Good luck, Luna.

And I'm pretty sure a regurgitated sigh is just a fancy way of saying 'burp'.
 
You can be recumbent and sigh.

But ok...

respectful?
Recalcitrant?

I can not be recumbent and sigh...if I am recumbent...then I am sleeping...*nods*

YOU are doing that on purpose, aren't you??



*chuckles* Good luck, Luna.

And I'm pretty sure a regurgitated sigh is just a fancy way of saying 'burp'.

Thanks...also...

thanks again...NOW I can just say excuse me whenever I regurgitate a sigh...

*BLECH*;)
 
*grins over at Zy*

You see what women do to me...they just fling me down and do things to me...and I can not stop them...

*head shake*

I am always innocent...

ALWAYS.

;)

Always, sure...and I'm serious 100% of the time... *nodsnods*

:D
 
Ugh. I have survived Thanksgiving and the turkey induced slumber it has inflicted. Amazing....I could swear my family was German/Irish. Holidays come around and my mom goes hardcore Italian on me.

Dryfter's mom: "You're the skinniest one here, you should be the one to finish this......and this......and this......and this......did you want some more to eat? Cause we have plenty!"

*finishes typing and relapses into coma*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top