😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

Happy hour on a Friday. What's it gonna be? I'm starting with beer. (Gotta work on that waistline)
/QUOTE]

Okay, sounds bizarre, but gin infused peppermint with sparkling lemon lime. (Basically peppermint tea bags with gin poured over them and steeped for at least a full day, pour over ice and fill glass with sparkling water and topped with a squeeze of lemon.)

Sounds intriguing. I'll put that on my recipe book and check it out. Thank you !

Sounds intriguing. I'll put that on my recipe book and check it out. Thank you !

Infused tea is pretty awesome. Vodka is good with fruity flavours. Whiskey is good with savoury black teas. Gin is good with mints and lemony flavours. The longer you infuse, the stronger the flavour. Add a sweetener of some sort or your favourite sparkling mixer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Infused tea is pretty awesome. Vodka is good with fruity flavours. Whiskey is good with savoury black teas. Gin is good with mints and lemony flavours. The longer you infuse, the stronger the flavour. Most people would probably like a sweetener of some sort, but since I'm watching calories, I've gotten used to having it not sweetened. (Besides, I like unsweetened teas.) I have a few different things I've tried, but actually, this is the first time I've ever shared any of them!
:)

:D:heart: I'm so glad you shared. I want to try one.

Good evening fellow drinkers. It's homebrewed imperial stout for me tonight. I got a new draft system for Christmas from daughter and son-in-law, who I brew with, and this is the first keg I've put in it :)

Attachments

• BF908681-47DF-4FC2-8EE1-C3EBB9FA49D1.jpg
    BF908681-47DF-4FC2-8EE1-C3EBB9FA49D1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
Okay, sounds bizarre, but gin infused peppermint with sparkling lemon lime. (Basically peppermint tea bags with gin poured over them and steeped for at least a full day, pour over ice and fill glass with sparkling water and topped with a squeeze of lemon.)

Not bizarre at all. That sounds good1

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

Wodka make you strong like bear. Wodka make you womit.

I've always admired houses made from booze bottles.

A nearby town was called Botilleas (Bottle-town) because that's where Hispanic (and other) wagoneers tossed their empties, filling a gulch eventually.
One evening in October, when I was far from sober
And carrying a load with manly pride
I began to slip and stutter, so I lay down in the gutter
And a pig came up and lay right by my side

I warbled, "It's fair weather, when good fellows get together!"
But a Christian passing by was heard to say,
"You can tell a man he boozes by the company he chooses!"
Then the pig got up and slowly walked away.
Belief is a wonderful thing. I believe I'll have a Double IPA.

Good evening fellow drinkers. It's homebrewed imperial stout for me tonight. I got a new draft system for Christmas from daughter and son-in-law, who I brew with, and this is the first keg I've put in it :)

I love a good stout. You've inspired me to go spend the afternoon at my favorite lakeside tavern.

Vodka Cranberry. And the good news is that you're not alone!

That’s actually good news.

Not that you need it, too. Or that you’re sad?
Just that I’m not the only one who NEEDS good news.

You know what I mean.

*sips*

That’s actually good news.

Not that you need it, too. Or that you’re sad?
Just that I’m not the only one who NEEDS good news.

You know what I mean.

*sips*

I do know what you mean! I'm not sad but I'm happy to talk if you need to.

I do know what you mean! I'm not sad but I'm happy to talk if you need to.

That’s not happy.
I’d rather run around the thread naked, tits bouncing, laughing my ass off.
But I just don’t have it in me.

Did somebody say 'naked'?
I've been naked all day.

Sipped a few rue whiskys.

Back