The coach and the swimmer (open to one dominant, agressive male)

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
Ooc: okay I'm looking for one dominant male to play the role of my swim coach. I want someone who isn't afraid to spank, hit, pull hair or shout. I imagine that the coach would be quite hard on my character and not easy to please, yet I want him to be that way because even though he wouldn't admit it he cares about Hannah. Although the roleplay will turn sexual it shouldn't be all about that, the coach isn't always checking her out ect. Even though my character doesn't like the pain he inflicts I will.

Hannah (Annie)
5"2
Long dark brown curly hair, big brown eyes, slim, 32b, generally quite petite.

Hannah is quite sweet and innocent, she doesn't have many friends as she devotes most of her time to swimming. Her parents are often absent, but put a lot of pressure on Hannah to be top in everything and swimming was the one place she succeeded.

After coming 2nd place in nationals last year, hannah's parents had made her switch coach's, gone were the days of easy going practice and fun activities. She was met with hard work, dieting, discipline and a rather intimadating coach. Hannah found him scary to look at, he was much taller than her, with muscles and a loud voice and a temper. She had been on the receiving end of that many times in the past few months. But he also had a caring side, she knew because he would stay and talk to her after practice. Sometimes it was good, sometimes it was bad, she had opened up to him about her home life and he had even allowed her to stay the weekend when her father kicked her out for getting a B on the test. Now she spent many evenings at his. He seemed to like that and could keep an eye on her.

Ic; Hannah was stressed and slightly panicky as she rushings into the changings rooms of the building. The swimming club now deserted and closed off to the public, but this was when Hannah had her private lessons and she was ten minutes late. Quickly she strips off her sweatpants and vest top, revealing the black swimsuit, she shoves her bags into the locker and pulls her hair up into a ponytail. Grabbing her goggles, she runs quickly out. As she rounds the corner she see's her coach stood waiting for her.

She stands for a moment, chewing nervously on her lower lip, knowing he would be angry. Finally she pulls herself together and Taking a deep breath, she makes her way towards him. "Hey coach" she says as she plasters a fake smile on her face. "Ready to start?" She asks, deciding the ignore her lateness as she steps towards the pool, hoping she had got away with it.
 
Coach

.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top