How do you tell a guy's gonna cum?

zotique

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Posts
553
I've often wondered when getting a blowjob when the blower (sucker?) knows when the blowee is about to well, blow a load.

Masturbating I notice it gets its hardest just before shooting off. Is that the hint for the person sucking too, or is there a throb or increase in size or something that also is a clue, besides the heavy breathing and involuntary humping of the hips?:confused:
 
There are clues, some of them more subtle than others.
 
If its not the ‘Oh God! I’m going to fucking cum’ clue,
then my men always get a fine film of perspiration, a tense stiffness of body, increased breathing and their penis more harder.
 
Quality of breathing, sounds, twitching, straining, desire to take over speed and intensity and a pulse at the base of the cock
 
Watch the dude's face. That will not only tell you everything you need to know but also help him get there quicker.
 
All the motion energy ceases and goes to the contraction of the muscles that push semen out. It oughta be noticeable.
 
You want to know exactly when? Then put one finger just inside his ass. You will feel the contractions - very strong - there about a second before he spurts.
 
You want to know exactly when? Then put one finger just inside his ass. You will feel the contractions - very strong - there about a second before he spurts.

If you do that to me I'd spurt right after :D
 
When?

Often there are signs that are indicative of the male orgasm. Since my wife doesn't like cum, actually she hates it, I will often try to hide the signs so she at least gets the first spurt. Her normal practice is to take my cock out of her mouth and apply a "death grip" which isn't conducive to a very satisfying orgasm. Frankly if I want a good finish I just do it myself.
 
When he is in my mouth I can taste his cum and feel his cock swell, if he is in my pussy feeling his body start to tense and moans are a good sign I am about to get filled up.
 
Since my wife doesn't like cum, actually she hates it, I will often try to hide the signs so she at least gets the first spurt.

...and guys wonder why they have difficulty persuading their partners to blow them.
 
My guy always lets out this little grunt. It's slightly comical, and sometimes, it makes us absolutely lose it, and we can't even finish. But it's always a good time.
 
My husband's tells

When he is close and if he is inside me he definitely becomes harder and he normally will grab my hips to grind more

With a blowjob, his balls hugs his body tight and his head is a lot harder in my mouth, so I will use my tongue to tease around the edges and his slit and then I can feel his cum coming from the base as he releases
 
if his butt tenses up, he cusses, the tip swells, he gets iron hard, his are eyes closed. be prepared
 
The testicles will rise and retract towards the body before orgasm. The cremaster muscle is responsible for this. If the ambient air temperature is cold, they might already be pulled closer to his body, so it might be harder to tell. If the ambient air is warm, then they are more likely to hang loosely until close to orgasm. If you watch porn, you'll noticed that they bounce around early on, but they'll retract once he gets close to orgasm.
 
him making this face might be a sign hes about to cum....
1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif
 
When he grabs you by the ears and pulls your face into his crotch. Where before he was remained passive and still, he may now begin to forcefully thrust his hips; in an attempt to gain entrance to your throat.
 
Back
Top