Have you ever tried.......??

matriarch

Rotund retiree
This is a completely arbitrary thread, the idea for which came about last evening (the reason why, will become clear when I post my first 'Have you ever tried?'), and I thought it would be great fun to post the most ridiculous things you could think of......or have witnessed.....or even tried.

Have you ever tried........

Driving on a freeway, with one hand on the steering wheel, while using the other to pluck hairs from your nose?????

Declaration: This is completely true, Becca, Mindy and I watched a woman doing this last Friday as we were struggling out of the valley on our way to the Grand Canyon! She was weaving all over the road, erratic speeds, and for a while we weren't sure if she was having trouble with the car.....until we changed lanes and came up next to her. We were so stunned, the only thing we could do was laugh hysterically.

Honestly.

*Note: that really must have been hard. Have you ever been able to pluck nasal hair without your eyes streaming with tears?*

Washing up dishes by hand, when each wrist is encircled with a black leather cuff, held in place with a padlock?

Believe me, its not easy.

;) :D

matriarch said:

Washing up dishes by hand, when each wrist is encircled with a black leather cuff, held in place with a padlock?

Interesting thought Mat

Have not done the first. Have done the second, except it was handcuffs. Is that close enough?

Have you ever been driving down the highway and have the trunk of the car pop open, oly to have a laundry basket full of underwear and delicates fall out and scatter to the wind?

matriarch said:

Maybe not, but it's piqued my interest!!! :p

entitled said:
Have not done the first. Have done the second, except it was handcuffs. Is that close enough?

Have you ever been driving down the highway and have the trunk of the car pop open, oly to have a laundry basket full of underwear and delicates fall out and scatter to the wind?

Oh, I'd love to have been the car behind......maybe.

Have you ever tried getting your partner to wear your pink, frilly lingerie?

(I have, and it worked :devil: )

English Lady said:
Have you ever tried getting your partner to wear your pink, frilly lingerie?

(I have, and it worked :devil: )

:eek: :devil:

[piercing yell down the hallway]Mindyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!![/endyell]

Well, it was my underwear...

Have you ever tied somebody down with toilet paper, then threatened to stop (insert actions here) if it broke?

:devil:

entitled said:

Have you ever tied somebody down with toilet paper, then threatened to stop (insert actions here) if it broke?

Now there's a theme for a story if ever I heard one !!

matriarch said:
Now there's a theme for a story if ever I heard one !!
It very well could be... and it's harder than it sounds. Not that i would know or anything.

*cough*

What category would it fit under, though? Not quite BDSM, or what most people consider to be BDSM.

Have you ever said "Honey, you'll have to get the door, I'm stuck to the radiator!"

Liar said:
Have you ever said "Honey, you'll have to get the door, I'm stuck to the radiator!"

I can't say I have.

Oooh, have you ever looked up from the sofa midst passion to see someone staring in through the front room window? :eek:

English Lady said:
I can't say I have.

Oooh, have you ever looked up from the sofa midst passion to see someone staring in through the front room window? :eek:

Actually, yes...but it was a window in the front door, and it was his mother. :rolleyes:

Have you ever left on trip, put your bag on top of the car prior to actually putting IN the car, and driven off, forgetting it's up there?

entitled said:

*takes notes*

Brilliant! Definitely something for future use, cheers! :D

cloudy said:
Have you ever left on trip, put your bag on top of the car prior to actually putting IN the car, and driven off, forgetting it's up there?

Not a bag -- at least not luggage -- but I have lost several travel mugs and a few bottles of soda or milk that way.

Have you ever tried chasing a cat while naked and "carrying" a dildo in a rather unconventional sense?

I don't recommend it.

(No cats were harmed or abused in the making of this insanity.)

Shanglan

BlackShanglan said:
Have you ever tried chasing a cat while naked and "carrying" a dildo in a rather unconventional sense?

I don't recommend it.

Shanglan

Shanglan, that is just WRONG!!! :D

And I thought I was warped....

Have you ever been giving someone a lewd and lascivious naked lap dance and looked up to see a picture of his parents smiling down at you from the bookshelf?

:eek:

BlackShanglan said:

I don't recommend it.

Shanglan

Oh gees, and I was just about to go to bed too...what an image!!!!

Have you ever tried...

1. Leaning over the bank of a stream trying to tickle trout for breakfast while a significant someone is tickling your balls?

(Only later did she admit that she didn't like trout.)

2. Trying to add wood to a rain-threatened camp fire while in the act of sexual congress and trying not to fail at both activities? And trying to keep her dry (from the rain).

Og

Back