The China Pearl Inn part 9

Busy working on my presentation for the new term. How’s you? How’s CG?

Thanks for the update. I’ve been on holiday (vacation) in Italy with a good friend from my school days. The new term begins September 6 but we have to be back in quarters by September 4. Give Lenny a kiss from me & give my love to CG

Ah that is sweet of you Sal. Sounds like you had a good time in Italy. Now as to that Kiss Sal I will take it from you, and SF I shall let you catch me to give me a Kiss from Sal as well! I do love kisses from pretty gals. :devil:ish :D

Hey, if you kiss Lenny he might turn INTO CG!

Hi Uggg, Hi Glad

Hiya Sal,

Been a while... hows life?

I'm not on line as much at the moment but I'm hoping that will change soon.

I miss all the chitchat in the inn and my SRPs have slowed right down.

Uggg:rose:

hugs back.
good to be seen
how have you been?

As good as can be expected.

Got a diagnosis for my health problems... which is nice. No more worrying about what's going on. Taking some yucky medicines now though. Hopefully not for too much longer.
Got a doctors appointment later this week to find out what the deal is going to be ongoing, treatment wise.

A man gave me a sailing boat last week so I've been having fun getting that all rigged up and ready to sail. Its a little zippy one for playing around on inside the lagoon... Can't wait to get out into the water.

My works been a bit crazy lately. I've had hardly any time for online fun and my SRPs have almost ground to a halt. Really hoping I can reverse that trend in the next couple of weeks.

How's your job going?

Uggg:kiss:

As good as can be expected.

Got a diagnosis for my health problems... which is nice. No more worrying about what's going on. Taking some yucky medicines now though. Hopefully not for too much longer.
Got a doctors appointment later this week to find out what the deal is going to be ongoing, treatment wise.

A man gave me a sailing boat last week so I've been having fun getting that all rigged up and ready to sail. Its a little zippy one for playing around on inside the lagoon... Can't wait to get out into the water.

My works been a bit crazy lately. I've had hardly any time for online fun and my SRPs have almost ground to a halt. Really hoping I can reverse that trend in the next couple of weeks.

How's your job going?

Uggg:kiss:
Knowing is good,
I have diabetes and hypertension apparently trying meds for both now

I used to sail with my father on a little sailboat, it was fun.

Work is ok, long, sometimes boring shrugs, the usual. I miss writing, I had a srp partner return and I owe her and you a post, not sure about the status of the rest of my stories.

And a wonderful weekend was had by all. I'm tired but good! How's everyone ??! :devil:

You said something about a kiss and a cuddle Sal. :devil:ish :D

Ok might be a stretch S F but as well as can be expected.

Shiva a sensual hug and a seductive kiss Good to see you back and to hear you apparently had a very good weekend. :)

Chris what can I say...…..OH Yes!...….. here is a rather fine single malt. ;)

CG, here’s my 😘 and my 🤗. Now let me tuck you into bed my desr friend. You know we all love you don’t you? 💕

CG, here’s my 😘 and my 🤗. Now let me tuck you into bed my desr friend. You know we all love you don’t you? 💕

And keep me nice and warm till I fall asleep Sal? Could take a long time Miss. :devil:ish :D

Your welcome Chris and one more for good luck. ;)

Back