Women that appreaciates a mans bum

colo5280man

Loves Spam
We all know women have amazing behinds but ladies how do you prefer your men.

Cute little baby bottom?
haha Fat and hairy?

Lets hear it

We all know women have amazing behinds but ladies how do you prefer your men.

Cute little baby bottom?
haha Fat and hairy?

Lets hear it

Beautiful perky and round buttocks along with wide feminine hips :heart: I want the bum to be soft to touches and nicely sized for grabbing, so a little extra is fine for me. Definitely no hair! For me a soft, smooth and round bum is like an icing on a cake that consists of a narrow waist and wide hips.

The above has always been my preference and thankfully hubby comes pretty close. His waist area was one of the first things I was attracted to.... Now if I could change something, I'd make his butt a tiny, tiny bit more perky.

My ex-wife used to rub her pussy against my bum until she orgasmed.

Bubble butt! :D :cattail:
tumblr_mnyfgiEUNY1rrt383o4_400.gif

superheroes

I can't seem to go watching an entire superhero movie without my wife commenting on how nice their butts are. Then again what guy wouldn't screw Wonder Woman, Supergirl, or Black Widow?

ALL OF THE ABOVE
I didn't care about men's asses until I lost my virginity. Now I love them so much. I don't mind if a man purposely shaved though

I have a small King Kong ass, but my SO says what it lacks in visual appeal it make up for in willingness to play.

A man's ass says a lot about how he delivers. A droopy unshapely ass tells me he won't put much effort into it....

Well now I know my ass isn't satisfactory. :p

I have a small, flat ass on a chubby frame. :rolleyes:

Bum!...

My boyfriends is my ideal guy butt, I always tell him he's a gay guys dream, lol.....smooth, round, bubbly and toned.....I love his butt, almost as much as he loves mine! Lol

Back