Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just got done! And wow it was great. Wife took the kids to drop off for the week with the inlaws of state. She gave me about three hours so I decided I should take advantage of time. I immediately changed into some lacy panties, pantyhose, mini skirt and a sexy top (borrowed the top from the wife) and proceeded to clean the house like a good girl and drinking wine. Had a surprise visit from my new friend (6. Inch realistic dildo) Jim. I just had to take a break and "entertain" my friend. Man time flies when your having fun.

Great Story

Well just got done! And wow it was great. Wife took the kids to drop off for the week with the inlaws of state. She gave me about three hours so I decided I should take advantage of time. I immediately changed into some lacy panties, pantyhose, mini skirt and a sexy top (borrowed the top from the wife) and proceeded to clean the house like a good girl and drinking wine. Had a surprise visit from my new friend (6. Inch realistic dildo) Jim. I just had to take a break and "entertain" my friend. Man time flies when your having fun.

Bet you and Jim looked hot together

I'll wait until a little later when room mate goes to bed. Usually lie on the sofa and play in the dark. I almost always uncover my dick when I know I'm getting close to cumming. The thrill of the possibility of getting caught jerking always makes me spurt!

Room mate has gone to bed for the evening. I think I will do the same. Before I sleep however, I plan to play awhile. Maybe take a chance on getting caught.

First one out of bed in the house so I'm hanging out naked in the living room, browsing the Internet and stroking my cock. What are you doing?

Edging for the past hour.

New contact on my goal to meet someone for the first time and it is set for noon at his place. I am literally dripping pre cum at the anticipation of stroking my cock with another guy! Can't wait to take hold on my first cock...

Time...

It's time to dress up in some pretty things and play with myself. Would love it if someone else with similar proclivities was here with me.

T.

Mmm...time for some me time.....lying in the bed....hands beginning to roam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back