What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax and have some pasta. <--- that's what life's all about.
I make a sauce with black olives, capers, shrimp, sometimes-spinach, sometimes-artichoke hearts, fresh tomatoes, garlic and olive oil that would make you say oy. In the good way.
 
I've been quite partial to using farfalle in my home cooked dishes lately. :D

I make a sauce with black olives, capers, shrimp, sometimes-spinach, sometimes-artichoke hearts, fresh tomatoes, garlic and olive oil that would make you say oy. In the good way.

Penne with chunks of sausage slathered in a bechamel/mascarpone sauce.

By Allah that shit is good.
 
Apparently CJ maintains you cannot disagree with somebody without demeaning them. I don't insult Lady Ver, but I don't kiss her ass when she's wrong either. I don't call her demeaning names, she called me an "asshole" once but I've never reciprocated, nor did I get all wobbly about it. Yet CJ claims I demean her, at least she knows different, his bullshit notwithstanding. He whines about slander as if we're having an oral argument instead of a written one. He libels me every chance he gets, like the screed above. The man is a hypocrite.

Quoted for lawlz.
 
Apparently CJ maintains you cannot disagree with somebody without demeaning them. I don't insult Lady Ver, but I don't kiss her ass when she's wrong either. I don't call her demeaning names, she called me an "asshole" once but I've never reciprocated, nor did I get all wobbly about it. Yet CJ claims I demean her, at least she knows different, his bullshit notwithstanding. He whines about slander as if we're having an oral argument instead of a written one. He libels me every chance he gets, like the screed above. The man is a hypocrite.

I called you an asshole because you kept jerking my chain about something. I was really surprised you didn't respond in kind, which was nice of you. I've never felt demeaned by you and some of the time I can tell when you're joking. Besides, we have completely opposite political beliefs and I think we both know neither one of us is changing our minds. I think it's obvious there are those on each side of the political fence that can be obnoxious as hell all the while accusing the other side of being the only one with this trait.
 
OBAMACARE UPDATE: Smoking Is a ‘Preexisting Condition.’ It’s as if the whole thing was just a scam intended to kill private insurance or something.
 
if THEY say

DOUBLE


its at least 5 times as much


Obama Doubles Estimated Cost For Obamacare Health Exchanges To $4 Billion…




In reality it will probably cost $6 billion or more.

Via Bloomberg:


The state health exchanges that are central to the U.S. Affordable Care Act are costing the federal government more than twice its initial budget to complete.

The Obama administration expects to have spent $4.4 billion in fiscal 2012 and 2013 on grants to states that are building new marketplaces to sell subsidized health insurance, according to budget proposals released today for 2014. A year ago, the administration had anticipated spending about $2 billion.

Including grants the administration expects to make in 2014, costs for the state-run exchanges will reach about $5.7 billion. The budget overrun doesn’t include the extra money needed to set up a “Federally Facilitated Exchange” in 34 states that chose not to cooperate with President Barack Obama’s initiative.

“It’s a lot more complicated than anybody imagined,” Joseph Antos, a health economist at the nonprofit American Enterprise Institute who advises the Congressional Budget Office, said in a telephone interview. “To be fair to CBO, this is one of the many areas where they didn’t know how big the bread box was, much less what was in it.”
 
OMB: Obama Will Become First President To Spend $4 Trillion In One Year…


Half on vacations and bling and concerts

Quite the achievement.


(CNSNews.com) – In the historical tables it released along with President Barack Obama’s fiscal 2014 budget proposal this morning, the White House Office of Management and Budget revealed that in fiscal 2016, under the president’s budget proposal, it expects Obama to become the first president in the nation’s history to preside over a federal government that spends more than $4 trillion in one year.

The OMB’s historical tables also reveal that the White House does not expect this administration to ever run an annual deficit as low as $458.5 billion, which was the deficit the government ran in fiscal 2008, the last fiscal year completed before Obama took office.

According to OMB’s tables, the federal government would spend$3.7778 trillion in fiscal 2014 under Obama’s budget proposal. It would then spend $3.9801 trillion in fiscal 2015; $4.0898 trillion in fiscal 2016; and $4.2474 trillion in fiscal 2017.
 
OMB: Obama Will Become First President To Spend $4 Trillion In One Year…


Half on vacations and bling and concerts

Quite the achievement.


.

toothless-obama.jpg
 
Simper Fi!

This message is hidden because DisgustingDrugDealer is on your ignore list.

:rolleyes:

Run away, Marine!
Hunker in the "ignore bunker"!

Kraft Rulez 99: If all else fails, brag that you have your political opponent on ignore, cutting and pasting the ignore message, because that will prove that you have a superior argument!
 
Obama’s Budget Prohibits Saving More Than $3 Million In Retirement Accounts, “All That Is Needed To Fund Reasonable Levels Of Retirement Savings”…




From the man who once said, “at a certain point you’ve made enough money.”


(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama’s proposed budget would simultaneously compel Americans to enroll in a tax-deferred retirement account and “prohibit” them from saving more than $3 million in such accounts.

That sum, Obama’s budget argues, is all that is “needed to fund reasonable levels of retirement saving.”

Under current law, American who save money in tax-deferred retirement accounts are taxed on the money in such accounts when they withdraw it–and are charged an additional tax penalty if they withdraw it before retirement age.

Obama’s plan to simultaneously compel enrollment in a retirement account and prohibit Americans from saving more than what he believes is a “reasonable” amount in such an account is published in part of his budget that deals with what the president calls “rebalancing the tax code
 
You know what I didn't say in a while?


Hey NIGGER KUZ

STFU!!!!!!!!!!


You mad BRO?:)
 
Obama Says His Predicted Deficit Spending Was Off By $1.6 Trillion…




Only $1.6 trillion? Maybe we shouldn’t be so hard on him.

Via Weekly Standard:


When President Obama released his first budget — entitled with no hint of irony, “A New Era of Responsibility” — he projected that deficit spending over the next five fiscal years (2010-14) would total $3.767 trillion. Now, Obama has released his fifth budget (which doesn’t seem to have a name). In it, he says that deficit spending over that same 5-year span (2010-14) will instead total $5.398 trillion. (This includes three years that are already on the books — see Table 1.1.) So Obama now admits that his original 5-year projection was off by $1,631,000,000,000.00 — or 43 percent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top