Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
I'm rather fond of them myself, although they don't mean quite so much when I'm at home.

Are you having an enjoyable Friday night tonight :kiss:;):).

At one time FRIDAY used to represent the end of the week when the fun of the weekend started and everything one did was adventurous in it's own way. Today, Fridays still have that magic and still every so often in a more mature way the fun is always there, like actually going out to clubs, although more restaraunt/bars these days with friends rather than clubs. But, I can still let down my hair quite easily if I need to ;)
:kiss:

At one time FRIDAY used to represent the end of the week when the fun of the weekend started and everything one did was adventurous in it's own way. Today, Fridays still have that magic and still every so often in a more mature way the fun is always there, like actually going out to clubs, although more restaraunt/bars these days with friends rather than clubs. But, I can still let down my hair quite easily if I need to ;)

Oh is your hair up right now?

Fridays used to represent my moment of escape from structured week, but these days my life is generally lacking in structure, so they don't mean as much as they used to.

When I'm at university though, it's always a good feeling to know that I've got two days out of my office following Friday evening without having to feel guilty about not being there :).

As for you being able to let your hair down, of that I have no doubt ;):kiss:.

Oh is your hair up right now?

Funny you should mention that Miles :) Yes, it is banded in a "palm tree" :)

And... for those who like my specs :D

tit-specs.jpg

And for making kitties arch their backs... :cool:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm... yessssssssssss...

That feeling of a warm tongue against my kitty, licking it, swirling around it and teasing it out of it's hood. Making it so aroused and making my body tingle...

That is sooooooooo naughty ;)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm... yessssssssssss...

That feeling of a warm tongue against my kitty, licking it, swirling around it and teasing it out of it's hood. Making it so aroused and making my body tingle...

That is sooooooooo naughty ;)

Now you're just reading my mind, Sienna... :eek:

Back