Daddy's Little Girl: Second Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, EW. I do recall explaining why I was locked in my bedroom when he was there visiting the kids during our separation and a few things, just not in depth. No one wants to be a burden, and I tried to always be upbeat, fun, and flirty in threads... and cautious about my life.

I know I get protective of E. But, I get that way over all my friends. I will take more of people being bad to me than people being bad to my friends. That's when the bat comes out and I want to use it.

Maybe this isn't related, but I know when he's having a bad day, just talking to him about it helps him feel better. Not that I have any magic cure, but it helps to put things in perspective. Like he's done for me this afternoon with my freezer fiasco, losing everything, and THE STENCH in days of 112°+ .

The beauty of the relationship is being able to be there for each other. That's why I put 69 in my name. Relationships are giving and taking, sometimes one gives more and carries the other through...and, then, it's their turn to lean on the other.

I love being there for my Daddy. It's not simply because I'm submissive or little, but it is a big part of who I am.

I will add, yesterday became hard for me in this thread. It flipped my world again. I truly appreciate TheFirmHand stepping in to turn things for me. Not to mention bears and cake, right? I'm not supposed to say he's a sweetheart, he will glare at me through the screen. Shhhh, don't say anything, 'kay?

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Puck. I knew him before and LOVED his stories/posts. That hasn't changed at all. I hope you're feeling better today, Puck.

Once again, ladies and gents, you are all some of my favorite people. Love ya, ~bfg~

bfg,
I want you to know that I do apologise for misunderstanding the question and my subsequent comments. I completely misunderstood what was being discussed. I had no business saying anything anyway since I've never been in a real life D/s or DD/lg relationship. My past real life relationships were straight up abusive and lacked any element of D/s or DD/lg and my husband is a platonic friend. I am sorry for inadvertently bringing up unpleasant memories for you and Ange (and probably others.) I'm glad that both of you had your friends to help you through it. You, and all the other real littles, should be able to feel safe in this thread and it should never be an unhappy space. I'm glad that FirmHand, Puck and EW stepped in to turn things right.
Take care, I do think you are all lovely people and I'm glad you have such wonderful support.

bfg,
I want you to know that I do apologise for misunderstanding the question and my subsequent comments. I completely misunderstood what was being discussed. I had no business saying anything anyway since I've never been in a real life D/s or DD/lg relationship. My past real life relationships were straight up abusive and lacked any element of D/s or DD/lg and my husband is a platonic friend. I am sorry for inadvertently bringing up unpleasant memories for you and Ange (and probably others.) I'm glad that both of you had your friends to help you through it. You, and all the other real littles, should be able to feel safe in this thread and it should never be an unhappy space. I'm glad that FirmHand, Puck and EW stepped in to turn things right.
Take care, I do think you are all lovely people and I'm glad you have such wonderful support.

Awww, Lilli-flower, you didn't cause anything by your comments. Sometimes things just trip me up and I have to learn to deal with these things both in threads and in my home/town/wherever.

It's been a long week and as the weekend comes up, I will be hiding more than posting. It will be my brother's birthday. He passed 12 years ago, but I still struggle. My ex is a jerk. Even my mom had me in tears because she said something. Scared her to death! :eek:

Now, I want to address this 'real life' thing you mentioned. Not all of us here have been in D/s face to face relationships, that doesn't make any of them not real or important. If your feelings are real, that's real life...you don't get extra validity stars for face to face. :rose:

Thank you, EW. I do recall explaining why I was locked in my bedroom when he was there visiting the kids during our separation and a few things, just not in depth. No one wants to be a burden, and I tried to always be upbeat, fun, and flirty in threads... and cautious about my life.

I know I get protective of E. But, I get that way over all my friends. I will take more of people being bad to me than people being bad to my friends. That's when the bat comes out and I want to use it.

Maybe this isn't related, but I know when he's having a bad day, just talking to him about it helps him feel better. Not that I have any magic cure, but it helps to put things in perspective. Like he's done for me this afternoon with my freezer fiasco, losing everything, and THE STENCH in days of 112°+ .

The beauty of the relationship is being able to be there for each other. That's why I put 69 in my name. Relationships are giving and taking, sometimes one gives more and carries the other through...and, then, it's their turn to lean on the other.

I love being there for my Daddy. It's not simply because I'm submissive or little, but it is a big part of who I am.

I will add, yesterday became hard for me in this thread. It flipped my world again. I truly appreciate TheFirmHand stepping in to turn things for me. Not to mention bears and cake, right? I'm not supposed to say he's a sweetheart, he will glare at me through the screen. Shhhh, don't say anything, 'kay?

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Puck. I knew him before and LOVED his stories/posts. That hasn't changed at all. I hope you're feeling better today, Puck.

Once again, ladies and gents, you are all some of my favorite people. Love ya, ~bfg~

Yeah now you mention it I remember.
Shit state of affairs.
Be there for your daddy, sounds like he's there for you and if he's anything like me he will appreciate it and you to the moon and back.

And more.

Sassy pants had a shit day yesterday. I had to phone my wife and try and talk through what happened in the week and what I found out which in my eyes made our whole relationship a joke. She hurled abuse at me.

Wasn't nice.

SP couldn't be there straight away. She felt bad for it but circumstances were beyond her control.

That was OK. Real world intervenes and you just have to go with it.

When she was we talked. She made me feel better. I like to think I did the same for her too.

You always make my day better. I did feel terrible that I couldn't be there. Preferably physically there, but at least online.
I'm glad you understood though ♡

I'm really sorry BFG. I didn't mean to add stress to you. I really didn't. If I owe you an apology it is given.

Hugs Lilli. Every thing they said. I will poke you repeatedly if you don't stop. I think it was my fault for addressing it.... I wasn't thinking. I am sorry. Honey, I've told you before and will continue.... you and your posts are some of the most important ones for me. You matter. A lot.

Hugs all you all matter.

Anyone else really glad it’s friday?

Reading your stories made my heart ache for you loves.:(

My first marriage was an abbisive/controlling one as well but nothing cut me as deeply as him leaving me without a warning and starting a family with another women immediately. The years that followed were hard, I used lit to numb the pain but somewhere along the way the people here became more than just names on a page, they became friends and confidants and cheerleaders for me.

It makes me so happy to see that kind of love and support still happening here.

Just know that even when times are hard and you’re in the middle of shittastic season of life, this place is a safe haven and for those of you lucky enough to have a Daddy, don’t be afraid to let him see those dark places in your life. No one should face that alone. And trust in the love and support that comes from these pages, these ladies (and gents) really do care about you, myself included :heart:

Now, whose ready to do shots tonight??? *raises hand high*

:heart:

It's too early for booze... But I have cookies, tea, cupcakes, scones, ice cream hot chocolate and coffee..

The bar opens at 11.:rose:

Anyone else really glad it’s friday?

Reading your stories made my heart ache for you loves.:(

My first marriage was an abbisive/controlling one as well but nothing cut me as deeply as him leaving me without a warning and starting a family with another women immediately. The years that followed were hard, I used lit to numb the pain but somewhere along the way the people here became more than just names on a page, they became friends and confidants and cheerleaders for me.

It makes me so happy to see that kind of love and support still happening here.

Just know that even when times are hard and you’re in the middle of shittastic season of life, this place is a safe haven and for those of you lucky enough to have a Daddy, don’t be afraid to let him see those dark places in your life. No one should face that alone. And trust in the love and support that comes from these pages, these ladies (and gents) really do care about you, myself included :heart:

Now, whose ready to do shots tonight??? *raises hand high*

Hand high in air. Me me me.

Beer first though.

Then a couple of bourbons.

It has been an omnishambles of a week.

I'll go with the coffee and cake .... I might be persuaded to try something else later in the pillow fort.... but I highly doubt it. I'm not a drinker.... but today is testing that.

I'll go with the coffee and cake .... I might be persuaded to try something else later in the pillow fort.... but I highly doubt it. I'm not a drinker.... but today is testing that.

You wouldn't like the beer. Or the bourbon.

But I have got some root beer with your name on it.

And some marshmallow

See he's a good influence on me. Yeah. I'll take cuddles Root beer and fruit, the more sour the better. Nods. I'd even give in for a scary movie and take the excuse to hide in your armpit. Yes. Cause that's as deep as I can get. I'm weird this isn't news.
Or ultimate jenga ;) I could do that too.

It's too early for booze... But I have cookies, tea, cupcakes, scones, ice cream hot chocolate and coffee..

The bar opens at 11.:rose:

*grabs hold of a much-needed hot chocolate and tries not to cry too much after lurking through the thread from yesterday*

See he's a good influence on me. Yeah. I'll take cuddles Root beer and fruit, the more sour the better. Nods. I'd even give in for a scary movie and take the excuse to hide in your armpit. Yes. Cause that's as deep as I can get. I'm weird this isn't news.
Or ultimate jenga ;) I could do that too.

Movie after football. Seeing as I've been stupided out of a ticket at least I can watch on TV!

A little troublemaker told me I needed to come back over to this thread because I've been an overly-sensitive-emotion-factory this week. (Okay, maybe it was a little more like: "pull your head out of your ass.") Either way, same difference, right? :D

Awww, Lilli-flower, you didn't cause anything by your comments. Now, I want to address this 'real life' thing you mentioned. Not all of us here have been in D/s face to face relationships, that doesn't make any of them not real or important. If your feelings are real, that's real life...you don't get extra validity stars for face to face. :rose:
My non-face to face relationships are incredibly important to me and in some ways more "real" to me than "real life."

I don’t really know you but if I may - big big hugs 🌸 I agree with bfg, a car is no less a car just because it’s not been driven. 🌷
Thank you, Tulip! That is a great analogy. I appreciate that you shared it. It makes a lot of sense. :rose:

Hugs Lilli. Every thing they said. I will poke you repeatedly if you don't stop. I think it was my fault for addressing it.... I wasn't thinking. I am sorry. Honey, I've told you before and will continue.... you and your posts are some of the most important ones for me. You matter. A lot.
Hugs all you all matter.
Okay, okay! I'll stop! :rolleyes:
Hugs to all of you. You are valued additions in my world. :rose::rose::rose:

A little troublemaker told me I needed to come back over to this thread because I've been an overly-sensitive-emotion-factory this week. (Okay, maybe it was a little more like: "pull your head out of your ass.") Either way, same difference, right? :D

My non-face to face relationships are incredibly important to me and in some ways more "real" to me than "real life."

Thank you, Tulip! That is a great analogy. I appreciate that you shared it. It makes a lot of sense. :rose:

Okay, okay! I'll stop! :rolleyes:
Hugs to all of you. You are valued additions in my world. :rose::rose::rose:

Speaking as a guy in this thread, you've come to the right place. Everyone in here is lovely and helpful.

Happy Friday :)

DS! I got my freezer done! My Daddy gave me a plan. I hate not having a plan. I get upset.

I was very proud of myself, and Daddy was, too. Until he found I didn't do the second part. Getting the meat bagged up in a ton of bags to dispose of. It meant tipping my 4.5 foot bin over and crawling in to reach the bottom. Cos that's where they'd ended up earlier! :mad:

But, my neighbors like me again. :eek:
It really was stinking cos the heat. Really, really, REALLY stinking.

The sweetest thing, though, was keeping in mind that he didn't rail about it, he just reminded me of how hot it is and how long it is until Tuesday.

Yes, Daddy... you're right. :eek:

So, littles... do you get upset or out of sorts when you don't have a plan?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back