The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good.

grins. Kissing her cheek.

attachment.php

My fingers are barely touching the back of my hair. Its shorter back there.

I have no grabbing zone anymore!

(I know, wonderful expression. Meh.)

Attachments

• IMG_20130304_094638_032-picsay.jpg
    IMG_20130304_094638_032-picsay.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 43
My fingers are barely touching the back of my hair. Its shorter back there.

I have no grabbing zone anymore!

(I know, wonderful expression. Meh.)

Oh. I don't know, Foxy. It looks good on you and trust me, unless it's a lot shorter than that, there's always a grabbing zone. *grins*

Ha. Thanks.
Just wishing I had waited until winter actually ended to have my "screw it, its going" moment.

I'm going to see if dad still has his Baker scarf...

Just one day of work this week...you can do it...

Oh, and there's still plenty to grab, Foxy.

Just one day of work this week...you can do it...

Oh, and there's still plenty to grab, Foxy.

Could'a used that Saturday.
For multiple reasons.

Aaaagh i gotta get caught up on posts today. Feeling better than Friday. Bad bad day. Saturday helped slightly, between the arguing with people and a rather hurtful note from head boss passed down to me. But. Whatever. I'm a nobody! Why do I fucking care?!

*deep breath*
Posts.
Clean.
Cook.
Look for 3rd job.

Could'a used that Saturday.
For multiple reasons.

Aaaagh i gotta get caught up on posts today. Feeling better than Friday. Bad bad day. Saturday helped slightly, between the arguing with people and a rather hurtful note from head boss passed down to me. But. Whatever. I'm a nobody! Why do I fucking care?!

*deep breath*
Posts.
Clean.
Cook.
Look for 3rd job.

There are a few things I'm sure we both could use.

I also need to catch up on posts.

I really, really, really got lucky with this co-writer! I foresee more than one story together in our future. :)

I could really give a shit that you're cute and have a great ass. I'm not interested in playing with a penis-centric non-masochist. I can deal with the non-masochist part but why the fuck would you agree to play with me when i clearly said I'm not fucking you if all you want is to fuck. I'm bored now... And i will take it out on your ass here in a min.

I really want to tie you down and see how many differing pitches of screams i can get from just that wooden spoon and the dragon tail.

I could really give a shit that you're cute and have a great ass. I'm not interested in playing with a penis-centric non-masochist. I can deal with the non-masochist part but why the fuck would you agree to play with me when i clearly said I'm not fucking you if all you want is to fuck. I'm bored now... And i will take it out on your ass here in a min.

I really want to tie you down and see how many differing pitches of screams i can get from just that wooden spoon and the dragon tail.

Damn.

I've just realized how much I've missed seeing Nina around here lately. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back