Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Don't blame them one bit. Well what kind of cookies. Were they the Italian bakery? And like baci di dama or anginetti or pizzelles? Yes it matters.

Italian bakery!
Lot of anginetti, I saw a few baci before the women attacked! There there was many little sugar cookies, they allowed me to have two.

There were 3 lbs of them. Not many. Just enough for a tasting.

Ah yes baci could start forking wars ;)

Two of the women are Italian, so they allowed those who've not had them and anginetti before have first picks.

I was given 5 total cookies and told to "live with it." Actually, that was two more than I should have had: the diabetes is a bitch! LOL

so front thong pictures, shirt stretch was requested. well... um ....for your entertainment. I tried, but it is kind of a baggy shirt

and the next 10 minutes was for my entertainment

#bestemployeeever
thank you for always being so damn sexy and provocative and funny and just beautiful ... **softkiss**

so front thong pictures, shirt stretch was requested. well... um ....for your entertainment. I tried, but it is kind of a baggy shirt

#bestemployeeever

Just so awesome your attitude and sex appeal. I'll have that frappe on the way with a can of whipped cream that we can have a lot of fun with!! :kiss:

Haha. Don't blame them one bit. Well what kind of cookies. Were they the Italian bakery? And like baci di dama or anginetti or pizzelles? Yes it matters.

I'll pass on the pizzelles. My mom used to make the ones flavored w/ anise, yuck. The other baci di dama & agninetti are wonderful.

as far as leaving food out at the office, I work in technology and you could leave cardboard with cake frosting on it in the break room and the engineers will hoover it all up in no time

I'll pass on the pizzelles. My mom used to make the ones flavored w/ anise, yuck. The other baci di dama & agninetti are wonderful.

as far as leaving food out at the office, I work in technology and you could leave cardboard with cake frosting on it in the break room and the engineers will hoover it all up in no time

LOL We've had a few of the younger programmers complain when birthday cake is gone and they've not had a chance to like the container LOL

Your thread has made me hungry - I want Italian biscuits... preferably with a glass of amaretto...

Love the glittery thong btw, gorgeous, :heart:

Two of the women are Italian, so they allowed those who've not had them and anginetti before have first picks.

I was given 5 total cookies and told to "live with it." Actually, that was two more than I should have had: the diabetes is a bitch! LOL

That was nice of them, looking out for your health and all lol.

thank you for always being so damn sexy and provocative and funny and just beautiful ... **softkiss**

Thanks, you are too kind.

Just so awesome your attitude and sex appeal. I'll have that frappe on the way with a can of whipped cream that we can have a lot of fun with!! :kiss:

Thank you, and Mmmm whipped cream, fun and yummy.

You are just too fucking cute.
Well thank you

It is all about the baci di dama. Breakdown lol. Now what if you left salad

LOL We've had a few of the younger programmers complain when birthday cake is gone and they've not had a chance to like the container LOL

Haha. Ok that is bad.

I tried,

We all love a trier, especially with such an uninhibited sweet lady.

Well thanks. I tried is often the motto of my life. I conquered would be better, but that usually doesn't work out.

Your thread has made me hungry - I want Italian biscuits... preferably with a glass of amaretto...

Love the glittery thong btw, gorgeous, :heart:

We all need the food fairy to bring fancy Italian baked goods. Now where is the damn good fairy, and thanks

well happy saturday. guess I should post some shit, since it is some shit saturday.

So first a basic picture or me in my jammies, which I am still lounging around in

and an artsy one of me not ;)

I think tonight I shall wear the new black fake leather cupless outfit with the buckles and see what hubby thinks. or I did also get a new more traditional red and black feminine type corset with ruffles and bows and shit. eh I think I will go the cupless route ;)

#bestemployeeever

I nominate you for employee of the month and where are the job applications?

well happy saturday. guess I should post some shit, since it is some shit saturday.

So first a basic picture or me in my jammies, which I am still lounging around in

I think tonight I shall wear the new black fake leather cupless outfit with the buckles and see what hubby thinks. or I did also get a new more traditional red and black feminine type corset with ruffles and bows and shit. eh I think I will go the cupless route ;)

The leather outfit has me intrigued. I think that would get me very very excited.

Maybe you should be my supervisor[/QUOTE]

We'll trade. I want to be your subordinate for the first week!

Please keep camera handy that outfit has a really nice sound to it. Of course the artsy outfit you have on is quite inspiring as well!! :kiss: Enjoy the day and night!!

I suppose it is not possible to just be nude all the time and be truly lazy!:cattail:

You look scrumptious both in and out of those jammies. And I'd love to see a photo of you in your new black outfit, of course. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back