numeniusa's boudoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numi posted in another thread:
" I feel for you, Jamie. The heart can lag terribly behind the head. Stick with it, and know that you'll get there. You'll be a wonderful catch for the one whose net lands you safely."

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words Numi;)
Like the dolphin,i fear and avoid nets at all costs for now.
'She' would need to be decent on a spear gun,tranq dart or harpoon to get my attention..(or a viking axe, i do have a soft/sometimes hard spot for shield maidens).
No doubt the unlucky lady is out there somewhere but for now im content to heal,recover and explore life solo again. :)
Thank you again Mrs N. X J.

Healing and recovering is good. Exploring is good. And eventually, as the net catches you, it'll be gentle enough and welcome enough that it'll feel like gossamer... :)

Now tell me more about this Viking axe... :devil:

Collar and cuffs... What will these look like in my suitcase as it goes through the X-ray machine? :devil:

HPdkqDo.jpg

Okay, I found my birthday present. That's freaking hot! Hey, Nume, can you put in a good word with the birthday fairy for me? lol:D

The guys scanning it will smirk . . . and that's about it . . . if it's stashed in the checked luggage.

Nothing to see here, move along. :p LOL

Smirking. Oh yes, I think there'll be smirking. There's a rabbit vibrator in there, too... :devil:

I can't resist at this point linking Simon's post earlier this evening, on the subject of airport security. Relieved to know he made it through... :)

Okay, I found my birthday present. That's freaking hot! Hey, Nume, can you put in a good word with the birthday fairy for me? lol:D

Sure thing! :kiss:

I can't recommend it enough, it's fabulous. I'll certainly ramble about this at some point, but for now...

The collar is fastened on with a little Allen key tool. Similarly the cuffs. So being fastened into thus stuff is ... arousing... ;)

It rattles. A lot. Every time I move, it's a reminder that I'm bound, chained... And it's quite heavy. Not constricting, but a weight to feel. The metal is cold against my skin when it touches me. And the chain moves when I do, so it moves a lot. ;)

He uses it to move me, direct me. He'll bring my head up, or pull me down to him with the chains at the neck as if they were a 'leash'. Fuck. It's good...

*pulls out notepaper and begins note to the birthday fairy* :)

Healing and recovering is good. Exploring is good. And eventually, as the net catches you, it'll be gentle enough and welcome enough that it'll feel like gossamer... :)

Now tell me more about this Viking axe... :devil:

Lol ;)
Think 'Lagertha'... But looks are optional..:)

Lovely!

Sure thing! :kiss:

I can't recommend it enough, it's fabulous. I'll certainly ramble about this at some point, but for now...

The collar is fastened on with a little Allen key tool. Similarly the cuffs. So being fastened into thus stuff is ... arousing... ;)

It rattles. A lot. Every time I move, it's a reminder that I'm bound, chained... And it's quite heavy. Not constricting, but a weight to feel. The metal is cold against my skin when it touches me. And the chain moves when I do, so it moves a lot. ;)

He uses it to move me, direct me. He'll bring my head up, or pull me down to him with the chains at the neck as if they were a 'leash'. Fuck. It's good...

*pulls out notepaper and begins note to the birthday fairy* :)

Sounds fucking wonderful. Looks great on you, too. I'm guessing it allows enough movement in your hands to grasp and stroke him if your head is not to far from "him". The metal collar seems a bit harsh, though. I think I'd prefer something softer, fur-lined leather or something like that. Seems like this one could leave marks on the neck if you got too carried away, which I bet you do, and often. :)

BJ

Lol ;)
Think 'Lagertha'... But looks are optional..:)

Ooh, she's gorgeous! I really don't think she'd need to use the axe very often for, er, coercive purposes ;)

(I never watched Vikings, actually, tried the first episode but just couldn't get with it.)

Sounds fucking wonderful. Looks great on you, too. I'm guessing it allows enough movement in your hands to grasp and stroke him if your head is not to far from "him". The metal collar seems a bit harsh, though. I think I'd prefer something softer, fur-lined leather or something like that. Seems like this one could leave marks on the neck if you got too carried away, which I bet you do, and often. :)

BJ

There's more length than you might think in the chains :devil: But not too much.

The collar doesn't feel harsh at all, actually, just heavy. It's a completely rounded section, totally smooth and shiny. It's large enough that I can turn a little in it.

I also have a beautiful Persian chain collar, silver and red links, which I can wear out to dinner, to see if anyone notices... ;)

Ooh, she's gorgeous! I really don't think she'd need to use the axe very often for, er, coercive purposes ;)

(I never watched Vikings, actually, tried the first episode but just couldn't get with it.)

Lol
I have been known to be pretty damn stubborn.. :)

I guess like many of the other series that seem to be so popular this last few years, they either grab you or dont.. Its rare i get into any, but binge watched all of vikings. I may check out game of thrones at some point in the future....Maybe.
I hope your weekends going well and you have a good one. Or two.
keep up the stunning 'work'. ;) J.

Lol
I have been known to be pretty damn stubborn.. :)

I guess like many of the other series that seem to be so popular this last few years, they either grab you or dont.. Its rare i get into any, but binge watched all of vikings. I may check out game of thrones at some point in the future....Maybe.
I hope your weekends going well and you have a good one. Or two.
keep up the stunning 'work'. ;) J.

I didn't watch Game of Thrones either! Not sure exactly why, just a vague feeling that it probably wasn't for me, although I didn't even try it...

I was travelling this weekend, now safely settled in sunny Sardinia :D 34C when we arrived *fans self* (that's 93F to those in less metric areas of the world, I believe there still are some? :confused:)

Holiday AV!

VxYw0Lj.jpg

Balcony outside our lovely room. Sadly not private, there's but a spindly low fence between us and our neighbours on either side. It's just possible, though, that if they've turned in early, and we're very, very quiet, we might just get to exercise that sunlounger properly under the stars...

Hi Numi

Hope you are well.

How is your bike?

Will need to catch up with your thread.

A.

Last edited:

Hi Numi

Hope you are well.

How is your bike?

Will need to catch up with your thread.

A.

Hello, you're back! It's good to see you, seems like ages :kiss:

I'm very well, thanks, I'm on my hols in Sardinia. Steaming hot, nothing better to do than laze around by and in the pool, and eat, drink and, ahem, 'be merry' :devil:

I did loads of cycling before we left, though - out almost every day for between 8 and 12 miles, which did me loads of good. There are bikes here at my hotel, borrowed one yesterday to toddle into town for lunch. Anything else would be hard in this heat though!

How are you, A? Good holiday yourself?

I didn't watch Game of Thrones either! Not sure exactly why, just a vague feeling that it probably wasn't for me, although I didn't even try it...

I was travelling this weekend, now safely settled in sunny Sardinia :D 34C when we arrived *fans self* (that's 93F to those in less metric areas of the world, I believe there still are some? :confused:)

I had no idea the Sardinian climate could do such things to a ladies bra size! 93F!! Watch your back lady!

:D ....yeah i know....Lame..... Enjoy your holiday!! J.

I had no idea the Sardinian climate could do such things to a ladies bra size! 93F!! Watch your back lady!

:D ....yeah i know....Lame..... Enjoy your holiday!! J.

:D:D:D That really made me laugh! I will admit to a couple of pizzas and some delicious pasta, but I'm not up to 93F yet :cool:

Working on it - ask me again at the end of next week ;)

Thank you, hot! :kiss: I'm pleased to report it all made it through X-ray fine... I wonder if there was some eye-widening, or if they are, um, 'hardened' to that sort of thing coming through.
I supposed they could have been "hardened" in more than one way

Hello, you're back! It's good to see you, seems like ages :kiss:

I'm very well, thanks, I'm on my hols in Sardinia. Steaming hot, nothing better to do than laze around by and in the pool, and eat, drink and, ahem, 'be merry' :devil:

I did loads of cycling before we left, though - out almost every day for between 8 and 12 miles, which did me loads of good. There are bikes here at my hotel, borrowed one yesterday to toddle into town for lunch. Anything else would be hard in this heat though!

How are you, A? Good holiday yourself?

Well hello to you too :)

And thank you for your warm reception.

My holiday was rather interesting, travelling ~1500 miles apparently around Cuba!!

Glad you are well and enjoy your sun...

A.

I supposed they could have been "hardened" in more than one way

*sniggers*

I was actually mildly worried that H's lovely Gear Essentials cock ring in its rather distinctive box might get half-inched by a canny baggage scanning bloke. No problem, though, maybe I overestimated their popularity.

Not going to try Simon's trick, though... ;)

Well hello to you too :)

And thank you for your warm reception.

My holiday was rather interesting, travelling ~1500 miles apparently around Cuba!!

Glad you are well and enjoy your sun...

A.

Wow, Cuba. That's definitely on my list. My FIL went many years ago, absolutely loved it. Did you stay in hotels? Or a motorhome maybe?

On... the balcony

We'd been talking about it a little during the day yesterday. Especially after the morning's missed opportunity:

Him: I woke up with a storming erection this morning.
Me: Oh! Why didn't you wake me?
Him: Well, it was only 7:30, and you looked so peaceful... *pauses* I was really hard... *evil grin* And incredibly curvy...
Me: *laughs* The least you could have done is take a picture for me ...

So we planned some afternoon delight, then decided on a boat trip, got back quite late and headed for the pool instead to cool off. A post-dinner balcony session was looking very tempting. An aperitivo in a little bar, a simple but delicious dinner, early by Sardinian standards certainly, a gelato on the stroll back along the 'lungomare', and we were back in our room by 9:30...

The balcony is very definitely not private. It's quite large, with two loungers, a little table and chairs and a long, long view of clear blue sea, deepening to navy at the curve where it joins the cloudless sky. Only a low slatted fence on each side separates us from the balconies of the neighbouring rooms, though. We've lounged (respectably) out there a couple of times after dinner, enjoying the balmy evening temperatures and an amazing star-filled sky. Mars and Saturn are both clearly visible (thank you, StarWalk!), and even a hint of the Milky Way. And nobody came out onto the adjoining balconies...

So we threw on our robes, grey silk for him, short black lace for me, and lay out on the loungers. All quiet. He reached inside my robe and stroked me very gently. I found his hardening cock, and the familiar ring of steel. I lay back and enjoyed the sensations, trying to stay silent. He moved down the lounger and I parted my thighs for his head, and felt that first, spine-tingling touch of tongue on clit. It was pretty dark, I could see only the 'V' of my thighs and the outline of his head against the night sky. Little waves broke gently on the rocks below the hotel, like whispers you can't quite make out. His touch was so gentle, so slight, but electrifying. I tend to close my eyes in moments of bliss, but I was trying to keep them open to the stars, to listen to the sea, to enjoy and memorise all the elements of this experience.

Then, disaster... A rattle at the door of the room next door, we flew apart like guilty teenagers, pulling our robes around us just in time as our neighbours emerged. A couple about our age, plus (I assume) the elderly mother of one of them. They sat at their little table, chatting, enjoying a digestivo.

We whispered to each other.

"I was really close"
"I know!"

We lay there, looking at the stars, watching planes going over in various directions. I'm not even sure our neighbours knew we were there. Eventually, eventually, they finished their drinks, fell silent, and withdrew.

He took up where he'd left off, and although the possible re-emergence of our neighbours distracted me momentarily, I was soon back up there, clutching his head to me, cumming silently, cumming harder I think, because of that need to stay quiet. I fell back, panting, still in aftershock, little post-orgasmic spasms.

My turn then, to slide down the lounger, his turn to stifle his moans as I slid my lips over his cock. I want to taste him all salty from the seawater pool, or indeed the sea, but he was clean, of course, from his pre-dinner bath. No matter, that time will come... :devil: I could feel his excitement in his hardness, taste it in his precum. I took him as far as I could into my mouth, withdrew him slowly, sucking at the corona, listening to his breathing and quiet gasps.

I turned on my side, presenting myself to him, and he slid inside me, growling "You're soaking" under his breath. He thrust into me, both of us maintaining our silence. Well, mostly ;)

I saw that the lights had all gone off now in the room next door, and, emboldened, I turned over, climbed up and impaled myself on his cock. He later told me I had looked ravenous... I rode him, not hard, more sensually slowly, enjoying the feeling of his curve inside me, and his filthy whispered encouragement. Supporting myself over him on one hand, I reached down with the other, ready to cum again. It wasn't going to take long - the waiting had brought both of us to the boil pretty fast. He hissed filthy words into my ear until I came hard, really intense spasms.

I rode him again, not for me now but for him, until he exploded, exhaling sharply into my shoulder, pulsing inside me. We collapsed a bit, giggling in relief at having got away with it. A quick scuttle back inside, under the covers, and I think I must have been asleep in seconds. :)

Oh, and a postscript from this morning. Today's morning wood woke him at a far more sociable 8:30. And then he woke me... :devil:

Wow, Cuba. That's definitely on my list. My FIL went many years ago, absolutely loved it. Did you stay in hotels? Or a motorhome maybe?

Went on a tour with a reputable company for two weeks Saturday to Saturday. But we also stayed for a couple of nights before and after the tour to allow us to fly directly.

I hate connections if not required!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back