Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet wonderful sexy friends, hope everyone is having a great relaxing naughty week-end.
I m sorry for my absence, RL has been yuck….. (we rent a house and well we knew, but its sold so we have to find another place and have a moving in the near future….:()
But its a sunny day so I m smiling and wanted to say hi. I will have time to catch up here tomorrow.
Thank YOU ALL for keeping me on page 1 :eek::eek::eek:
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

(and sorry for the lack of replays here and to mails, text, etc….):eek:

Attachments

• Happy Sunday.jpg
    Happy Sunday.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 269
My sweet wonderful sexy friends, hope everyone is having a great relaxing naughty week-end.
I m sorry for my absence, RL has been yuck….. (we rent a house and well we knew, but its sold so we have to find another place and have a moving in the near future….:()
But its a sunny day so I m smiling and wanted to say hi. I will have time to catch up here tomorrow.

Happy Sunday! May I start by kissing that tummy?

Sorry to hear you have to move and yet you still find the time to drop in this gorgeous pic and all with a smile......:heart: xxx

Your just going to have to move in with me! Just You! :cattail:

So glad you are posting again Sexy Emmy!!! Sorry it has taken me so long to post this but life has been just insane.

Hi Pretty Lady! Real life can suck sometimes, but change can be good. Good luck!:kiss:

BIG, HUGS, KISS, CUDDLES TO YOU SEXY!!

RL and moving suck but your smile outshines it all. I'll email you soon darling! :heart:

Lovely as always sweet emmy!!! Good fortune on your house hunt!!!!:cool:

Delectable as ever Emmy. Keep calm with the real life stuff. Do what you can do and nothing more. Well, more naked pics would be acceptable!

Seriously, deep breath, one thing at a time.

I know you hate to be forced to move, but like that saying goes, When one door closes, another door opens.

So look at this as an opportunity to find a fabulous new place to live. :rose:

Stunning in red!

Moving, yuck! I dread the thought. Keep smiling, Beautiful.

Daydreaming again

Hey Em, just got finished with a long weekend - (too many call outs, finally done) you know how the restaurant business can be sometimes. Anyways was listening to my favorite techno group from Belgiam and was daydreaming.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyWq4KYQ1b8

I must make time for a trip to see Milk Inc in concert sometime... you might appreciate this concert from Sportpaleis, Antwerpen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4exdtv6PoUg

In the meantime just daydreaming

Daydreaming

attachment.php

Wanna guess what I'm thinking now?

You are soooooooooooo HOT Em!!!

Sorry to hear of your recent difficulties. I hope all works out for you lovely lady.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
:rose::rose:
:heart:

It's so good to see you back on. It brightens up my day!

Moving house is always stressful, always the danger that your beautiful furnishings could be damaged

Just a quick HI , to wish everyone a Happy Naughty Naked Tuesday . Its a dark, rainy day here, anyone free to join me. :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

( I hope to be back later :eek:)

Attachments

• Happy Naked Tuesday my sweet sexy friends.jpg
    Happy Naked Tuesday my sweet sexy friends.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 279
Just a quick HI , to wish everyone a Happy Naughty Naked Tuesday . Its a dark, rainy day here, anyone free to join me. :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

( I hope to be back later :eek:)

OH, perfect emmy, just perfect. :heart:
It's nice to snuggle in bed and listen to the rain on the roof.:devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back