A costumed party

Oh God he knew how to handle a girl's cunt. Yes, that was great, sending the stronger waves through me. my hands were tight on my breasts, my breath quick. Panting. His suckling was pushing me towards the edge when he suddenly slid his finger in my ass. I gasped... in delight. That was something I loved. And the sensations on my both holes were so great. I push myself against his mouth, and I let him invade my tighter hole.
 
Sophia answered well to my fingering. So I lside another finger in her cunt. my two fingers were playing in her two holes, pressing against each other. In her cunt, I had some space to move around and press on the walls and release the pressure, changing the position. in her ass, tighter, it was more of a forth and back move.
All the time, my lips and tonge were taking care of her clit. I so much wanted to make her cum, to push her over the edge, to make her scream.
 
i came.... with a long deep moan.... and lost my breath. I came on his mouth and finegrs, both of my holes invaded and taken care of. I felt him inside my walls when I spasmed around his fingers. He was licking all the juices he could that flowed out from my cunt. My fingers tightened on my breasts as I came... And I fell down on the bed again, panting, looking for my lsot breath, all dripping and sweating.
 
It was good to feel andf hear Sophia cum... I was kinda proud in fact.
This whole thing ha dmade me so hard again. And I was now watching her laying on her back, legs slightly parted, her panties slid aside and exposing her cunt. That was an invitation I couldn't refuse. So I moved forward, kneeling between her thighs. I grabbed her thighs and positionned myself, the head of my hard cock caressing her clit, sliding along her womanish wet glistening lips. I smiled down at her and pushed forth. it was so easy to slide in, as wet as she was, and I was quickly completely inside her, burrowed to the hilt in her hot wet cunt, pushing on her walls.
And I kpet there a moment, taking the time to appreciate fully the sensations. I placed my hands under her thighs, and pulled them up, allowing me to go the furthest possible inside her.
 
I was just beginning to breathe normally agaimn when Fred kneeled between my thighs. I watched him get into position and answrered his smile. I lifted my arms and placed my hands on his back, pulling him itghter. his touch with the head of his cock was enough to make me groan again, so sensitive my cunt was. I welcomed him with an upwards move of my hips, and he met me fully, diving so deep he made me scream of pleasure. M yfingers bit in his back and I let him open myself wider, I felt his balls on my buttcheecks. We smiled at each other. It was such a fantastic feeling.
 
She welcomed me inside her. She pulled me inside. Deeper. Eyes in eyes, we began riding. I was over her, watching every single change in he rperfect face, her expressions as I was fucking her, deeply, slowly at first. Sliding my hard cock inside her so wonderful cunt. Pushing her thighs higher, feeling her soft stockings along my arms, loking down at her breasts bouncing over her unlaced bustier as I took a quicker pace. Quicker, stronger. Delicious fucking.
 
Oh yes he was doing this good. Having just came, this was pushing to a second orgasm, the kind of thing in series that happens so rarely. He was riding on me, faster, harder, quicker, deeper, tougher... And I was enjoing this so much, keeping my eyes open and looking at him. He was lsiding along my sensitive wet walls, sending waves of pleasure in me. I was gripping in back tight, my nails bitting in his shirt.
I rached myself and we fucked harder and faster. He was slamming inside me wildly, pushing me towards another further edge. MY legs lifted so much that he could easily come deep inside me.
And I wanted to feel again his cock explode inside me.

I was panting, alternating those sort of little bretahing sounds with some "yes" and "yes" and "that's great" and "oh yes Fred fuck me"
 
Sophia was loving this, asking for more. It was becoming hard to restrain myself from cumming. I wanted to take this for longer, but she was so perfectly hot that I wa son the verge to cum. I closed my eyes and focused and keeping it a little more, letting her go further...
But I couldn't
And exploded in a deep low-tone groan that came from deep inside me. I let it explode deep in her cunt, filling her insides. It was so delicious. I opened my eyes again to look down at her. And I filled her with hot semen.
 
Having Fred explosding deep inside me pushed me over the edge and I came again. Even harder. I buckep under him, arhicng and my whole body tensing. I scream... loud...high pitched... long... I bit with my nails almost thorugh his clothes. And the sensation was terrific. Waves and waves of electric shocks passed through me, sent from my lower belly to every part of my body. I shivered ans shrugged and clung to him with full strength, shivering and panting, all sweaty.
 
She came with me and that was an extatic moment... I kpet inside her, letting my cock going softer, my hand combing her hair, smiling down at her.

- Sophia, that was just perfect. You're wonderful.

I finally slid down from her and put my arms aorund her shoulder, pulling her against me.
 
- You're just so great too Fred...

We rested together for a moment, going to a more normal breathing rythm, regainsing some vitality. A calm and perfect moment.

When I heard something in the room... my cell, ringing... I went to my bag in the corner and take it out. A text from my cousin. Adrian was looking for me in the middle of the party.
I stepped back towards the bed and leaned to plant a kiss on Fred's mouth.

- Sorry sweetheart, got to go.

As i was putting my dress on again in front of the mirror...

- Hope we'll meet again soon. i really enjoyed this.
 
I was baffled and kept laying on the moment for some minutes all alone. A simple text and she had to go. Damnit. Yes my cock had laready did a lot, but I bet I was OK for some more.
Sighing, I stood up and used to mirror to return my costume to its original appearance. I went out of the room, returning to the balcony that was surrounding the large main hall of the manor.
 
Back outside in front of the manor, I was again amongst the guests. i grabbed a glass of champagne when I found one. Sophia was nowhere to be seen, but I catched many wonderful sexy hot ladies in stunning costumes. I waled amongst them all, looking at the guests, eyes delighted by all this.


***************

If any girl/woman want to join, feel free to jump in or PM me with an idea.
 
Karina was running late - fashionably late, she would say. She handed a few bills to the cab driver and shuffled out of the taxi. Bad enough that she had to come to this party, but whose idea was it to make it fancy dress?

I thought Adrian was turning 30, not 5, she thought to herself as she patted down her dress. The costume was a last minute buy; Karina would hardly have gone out in a "pub wench" costume if given a choice, even if it did look good on her.

mKepFgY.jpg


She shook her hair out and strode up the steps to the front door. A few people were milling about and she nodded politely at them. A few months ago, she'd have been first in line for a good party. But her last relationship had ended badly, to say the least, and because they moved in so many of the same social circles, Karina had become something of a shut-in.

But that was going to change, said her friends. Adrian's party would be the event of the season. You simply must come! Well, she was here. All that was left to do was show off her golden ticket and be allowed entry into the magical world of...

Her ticket. Shit, where was it? Stupid costume, where the hell are your pockets!? Karina tried not to scream as her face turned red from embarrassment. Her first foray back into the world and she was already hitting a stumbling block.
 
After a bit of champagne and the constant listening to chattering and conversations, I needed a break, a moment of calm, and I walked out of the crowd. My feet drove me towards the main gate. At that moment, every guest would already be inside so that area would be calm. I walked there, a glass of soda in hand.
My eyes were drawn to a woman coming there, and a cab driving away. She looked really good, even in the dim light. Different from most other guests, she had not made for a princess/faerie/queen/sorceress disguise and had shown more humility with a tavern girl. But it was pretty, really. She seemed to have a problem explaining something to the security guard, and looked a bit despaired and angry at the same time. I walked closer...
 
The security guard watched me with that perfect mix of nonchalance and derision that only the best bouncers attain. He looked like he'd been doing this for a long time; years of fake IDs and fake tears had hardened him to any pleas of compassion I could muster.

Still, I tried all the same. What else could I do?

"I know it's here somewhere," I muttered. "I'm definitely on the guest list. Karina Farmer, look me up."

"Got no guest list here, ma'am," he replied.

"Miss," I said defensively, then added, "What do you mean you don't have a guest list?"

"Instructions were clear... miss," he said; his face was a mask but I'm sure he was loving this. "Doesn't matter if you're Karina Farmer or the Queen o' Sheba, no one comes in without their invitation."

I sighed and shook my head. Did it fall out in the cab? I noticed someone stepping towards us. At first, I thought it was another bouncer ready to toss me off the property, but if the costume was any indication, he was another guest.

"Can you believe this?" I asked. "I guess all party crashers dress up like this, huh?"
 
The scene made me smile. Of course I had the alcohol working in my veins, so I didn't feel very normal. I walked to the gate.

- hey guys, calm down, she's with me and I forgot to gave her her invitation. I'm Adrain's friend, remember how he greeted me? So please let her come in.

The guard seemed to think about it. Of course her last remark about dressing like that was hitting his mind too. He finally stepped aside reluctatnctl, muttering something like "hope not to regret this". And I smiled at the newcoming beauty.

I took a step towards her, offered her my elbow (my other hand being busy holding my champagne glass).

- Welcome to the party. I thing it's time we find you something to drink my dear.
 
I gave the security guard one last little smile and strode past, looping my arm around my newest acquaintance.

"Thanks," I said. "You're my knight in shining armour. Or rather, elf."

He did look like an extra from the Lord of the Rings, albeit a handsome extra - one of the guys who'd get an extended cameo, or maybe a line.

"A drink would be wonderful," I added, glancing around at the party-goers. Some of them had clearly spent a lot of time coming up with these costumes. I was starting to feel a little self-conscious.

Screw it, I thought, once I get a few drinks in me I'll be belle of the ball.

Or so drunk that it won't matter.

"So, do I get the honour of knowing my rescuer's name?" I asked as we approached the bar. "I'm Karina."
 
- Nice to meet you, Miss Karina, i'm Fred.

I grabbed a chapagne glass from a trail passing nearby on a waiter's arm and handed it to her with a smile.

- Cheers.

I took a sip.

- How did you happen to come to this party? Do you know Adrian?
 
We clink glasses and I smile, taking a sip. Champagne's not usually my thing, but this does taste very good and is no doubt costing Adrian an arm and a leg, so I may as well enjoy it.

"I've done a little work with Adrian in the past," I say. "Helped arrange some of his company's social events. I can assure you, I had no part in this." I wave a hand across the room and chuckle.

"And what about you, Fred? What do you do when you're not saving women from total embarrassment?"
 
- Well I work in a record shop, downtown. Rock music, indie, not much customers, you see what I mean.

I smiled, it was always a hard life, earning not allowing me to pay every bill, always on the edge. But music was just what I needed.

- My deeds with damsels in distress are not that many you know. In fact I think you're the first one.

Speaking I was walking with her clung to my arm, guiding her towards the buffet with the very tasty and numberous little things to eat. I needed a little something with all the champagne I had got already.

- Did you already organize an event here at the family manor for Adrian? or more his usual parties in clubs and hidden places in town? Or perhaps those terrific and crazy ones on the beach?
 
"Record store, huh?" I ask as we move through the party. "And there I was, thinking Adrian's friends all worked for Fortune 500 companies and the like."

We reach the buffet table and I pick at a few nibbles. Drinking on an empty stomach has always been eventful for me.

"Hmm..." I swallow an hors d'oeuvre and nod my head. "No parties here, I'm afraid. A few downtown, though. I actually arranged his first beach bash, but I swore off them altogether, no matter how much he offered to pay. That party got wild for everyone." I blush a little at the memory and chuckle, drinking my champagne.
 
Her reaction made me laugh a bit.

- Well, I met Adrian a verylong time ago, we were kids. but not from the same world. So he followed his path and I followed mine. And there we are, still friends, still not from the same world.

I ate a bit too.

- Those parties had been wild for sure. I was at some of those and well, I must admit that it was really something.... here, your glass is almost empty, take another one.

I handed her the glass. And looked into her eyes for a little bit longer. karina was really pretty... beautiful in fact. I tried but could not not prevent my eyes from wandering down and then up along her body. I hoped to be as quick as I should politely be, but I think I kept too long on her cleavage.... such an inviting view. I returned to eye contact and smiled.
 
"Ah, so you're the one I go to if I ever want to know what skeletons are in his closet, huh?" I say with a grin. I take the second glass and swallow a mouthful of the no doubt stupidly expensive champagne.

I should really pace myself. After all, I haven't had a proper meal in hours. Alcohol makes me do sometimes crazy things.

"Oh, I know how wild these parties get," I say. I look around the room at the merry revelers, all dressed up in wild and sometimes raunchy costumes. I glance back at you just in time to see your eyes darting up from my cleavage. I give you a wicked grin.

"We both know half these people are only here for free booze and to hook up," I add.
 
- The skeletons are safe with me. Adrian's got as much on me as I have on him, so it's our deal to keep it all sealed.

I sip form my glass, took something else to eat and offered her my arm again.

- Well, as Adrain's friend from so long, I have some advantages. Have you ever thought about visiting such a large manor?
 
Back
Top