A first for everything....

i'm facebooking, brainstorming for an RP, watching Dragon ball z abridged (a parody) and urgently waiting for 9 so i can go like :O

I'm intrigued!

This is too good to miss. It would be even more fun if we were all in that tiny room watching and listening to you coo with pleasure at all the compliments.

That was well worth the wait ;)....specialy gettin ta see ya bent over like that hehe

I Like, I like a lot!!!
That skirt is perfect and WOW nice ass.
I am surprised and aroused,Thanks you and many many cuddles to you Cede9

Your more than welcome and it was lots and lots of fun making a big production out of the posting of the pics. I think I might do that more often.

hot damn! It may be 2 am here, but it was certainly worth staying up for ;)

another thing i noticed, aside from what i already said is that your stomach is actually really pretty. I doubt you noticed that cede but it's true ^^

Hey Cede9, I'm glad I found your thread. I love the pics you've post and hope to see more of your sexy self:D

HELLS YEAH!
I'm in and thanks for posting,mmmm so many erotic naughty thoughts:)

another thing i noticed, aside from what i already said is that your stomach is actually really pretty. I doubt you noticed that cede but it's true ^^

Thank you so much. That means alot. I'm sure you can guess why.

I think your in great shape, and i especially like the one of you on your knees with your curvy ass in the air... It fills the mind with so many possibilities :)

Well Done!!! That little mini skirt sparks a lot of naughty ideas in my head. In fact, I pretty sure that it wouldn't even get in the way if you left it on during...

Great Pics!!! Thanks for sharing!

Back